Glass comparible (or similar) to Mobius?

Hoops

I went to PoM last week to buy one of their Mobius Matrix Ion's. The guy working the counter talked me into buying the SG 60mm V6 down bent neck stemline instead.....and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. The labels are colored on the SG, but small and discreet in my opinion. I too can get irritated with large branding...but I'll take functionality over aesthetics any day.

In my mind, it's Mobius and SG all the way. Mothership is putting out some awesome glass too. I may sell a kidney for a mini Faberge.

And if you're looking in that direction, then maybe also check out Apix Design. He signs Apex on the base but the rest of the tube/can is usually unadorned.

kingofnull,
Reactions: skyline

toros23

I went to PoM last week to buy one of their Mobius Matrix Ion's. The guy working the counter talked me into buying the SG 60mm V6 down bent neck stemline instead.....and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. The labels are colored on the SG, but small and discreet in my opinion. I too can get irritated with large branding...but I'll take functionality over aesthetics any day.

In my mind, it's Mobius and SG all the way. Mothership is putting out some awesome glass too. I may sell a kidney for a mini Faberge.

Mothership stuff is crazy expensive but it looks crazy nice too.. I am by no means attached to any particular brand but find it interesting you went with the stemline perc over the matrix. What did you like about the stemline compared to the matrix? Those SG pieces sure do sell out quick when they come in stock at ALT, I know there must be something to them, but unfortunately they are all too tall for my current needs.

toros23,
Reactions: Shoff

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I am still LOVING my VapeXhale Devastator :luv: its soooo smooooth, can't wait for different down-stems to come out for fun, but the original, for me, is perfect. The Devastator has pretty much ended my GAS, except for Dirty Rico, which for some reason I can't stop looking at . . . :rolleyes:

devastator1d.jpg

Hoops

What did you like about the stemline compared to the matrix?

Well, i already own the Clear matrix bub, so that was really the main driving point. i wanted something with a little less diffusion than what I already had.

When I tested the Ion next to the V6 down, the draw between the two was not comparable with the SG pulling so much easier in my opinion, which swayed me in that direction. Just less water to move overall.

if I didn't already have the clear and 65t, nothing would have changed my mind, I would have bought the ion.

Hoops,
Reactions: toros23
Top Bottom