Giant Wooden Top

djonkoman

now I think of it... once when I was a little kid, we saw some kind of top in the supermarket
back then we went to a small villagesupermarket(our own village didn't have one anymore I think, or maybe we still had a butcher then), a chain that doesn't exist anymore(don't even know of it was a chain)
anyway bthey also always had some toys, and so they had this top
it was made of red glass or plastic, I think glass but didn't break easily
it had a metal point like your tops
and it had some circuitry on top, with see-trough plastic over it
and with it there was a cord
I never found out how ir worked tough, as far as I know there weren't any instructions, and I only knew regular tops so I tried spinning it but didn't work that well, and didn't know where the cord was for, I think it dod give some flashes on ocassions(the circuitry was probably with lights and maybe some kind of motion detection or so)
after those failed attempts it became burried under other discarded toys, still thought it looked cool but just didn't know how to use it... now I'm thinking maybe it was ment to be used the same as yours, had the same shape and metal point, was a lot smaller tough(I think it could fit in your hand)
especially since that cord was included

djonkoman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I will be ordering custom gifts from Alan. His custom made works of items made for "playful balance"
are all genius. The artistic side of the work is just one facet.
This is about balance.
Love it!

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Alan is a man of many talents. I, as well, have a few things I want to order from Alan. He does beautiful work. ;)

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom