48076412_IMG_0008.jpg
48076413_IMG_0012.jpg
48076414_IMG_0008.jpg
48076415_IMG_0013.jpg
48076416_IMG_0005.jpg
[/IMG]

davap84

It is a precision bit of kit, not a hammer, don't drop it.:myday:

How did you guessed ? Last night, as i was deconnecting my MV1 from the USB after the full charge, my fingers were tricked by a web of cables, and the drama occured. It falled on the top of the cushion wich is on the top of the dog's kennel, made a nice little salto (this device is very aerodynamic) and falled down 10 cm lower, on the treadmill. I was horrified, despite the filet/cushion... But the MV1 was very ok. No noise inside the device when i'm shaking it...

It feels like a brick in your hand and laying down. But, it doesn't stand with a lot of confidence, kind of prone to tipping over.

... and yes, i had this sensation of sturdiness you're talking about when i had it in the hand. And after this micro fall, i came to think that is (a bit) more than an impression.

About this balance problem, i had read about it before this purchase. But in fact, i didn't noticed it. It may depend of the table's stability.

All of this aside, i think that it deserves a nice case for transport.

Does any one have a compact companion for this purpose ?

PS : After my fall, I understood that it's better to not plug directly the full MV1 on the usb cable. Eventually use the fast charger with the battery. Or grab a second battery... But mind the cables viciousness. Baked man is an easy prey for this brood of vipers. One day, they'll trick you.

better than new

Thank you for this advancement in knowledge.

You did great !

It feels like a brick in your hand and laying down. But, it doesn't stand with a lot of confidence, kind of prone to tipping over.

By the way, cilantro, i'm curious to know how does Tegridy taste on MV1 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Djsleepy

‘‘Twas the night before Xmas and we were all toast, from the hits of the one known only as Ghost , the buds were all hanging curing just right, with the hopes of a MV2 would soon be in sight, but even if not there’s no need to worry, just load a crucible and let your eyes get blurry, enjoy your MV1 with all your might, and to all a Merry Xmas and a good night “

wilky

‘‘Twas the night before Xmas and we were all toast, from the hits of the one known only as Ghost , the buds were all hanging curing just right, with the hopes of a MV2 would soon be in sight, but even if not there’s no need to worry, just load a crucible and let your eyes get blurry, enjoy your MV1 with all your might, and to all a Merry Xmas and a good night “
HA HA VERY GOOD

davap84

... told the Ghost of Christmas Present.

Dark_Flash

Very well done Sir! :tup: :cheers:

I will also Say Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy your holiday and let the Magic Ghost aid you in that enjoyment!

Happy Holiday and take care Everyone! :peace:

hujdimislav

Hello everybody,

I was enjoying my MV1 every day for ten days since I bought it. Definitely the vape I was missing.
On fucking demand, portable, long battery life, swappable crucibles, potency, and that flavor, oh the flavor...

It was my companion where ever I went, until... my vape button began to get stuck :(

It became unusable and I was angry at first. I had it for 10 days and a very important part malfunctioned,
and I never heard this happened to anybody. My mind was racing, thinking about the fuss of returning it, and they sending the new one and how long would that take. I was really disappointed.

But... things break and I really didn't have a choice.

It was a pleasure communicating with Ghost CS, they are very fast, organized and they know how and what to do. I had my new unit in my hands in just three fucking days :hmm: They also let me keep all the accessories, heat sink, and a battery from the broken unit to have as a spare. :clap: Returning the broken unit was the easiest thing ever.

In my country, if the company that I bought from was just three meters away I would have my new unit in three months. :bang: So, this kind of CS is outstanding to me.

I wish them success and prosperity and I am looking forward to a MV2. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I am gonna enjoy my Christmas Eve now (provided by the Ghost of Christmas Spirit) :D

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Djsleepy

I have had my buttons stick on some of mine but never.to the point it didn't work I just blew some air in mine while pressing button and noticed a little of dirt debris came out...

@hujdimislav glad you are up and running and a super fan....for me I use this for medical all day and nothing.but the Ghost MV1 does the trick and allows me more time with family and better functionality thruout the day.....

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

my vape button began to get stuck :(
One of my 2 MV1's has a slightly sticky "fire" button currently. It happens. Mine isn't unusable tho. It's pretty nice having the luxury of 2 MV1's at my disposal! When I bought the second one I didn't really imagine I would use them both, figured one would just serve as a spare only when needed. But I have them both in permanent rotation. Love them!

#wakeandvape time!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
So I finally got to open and use my Xmas pressie, it is quite a different animal than the vapes I have, it reminds me a bit of the Plenty taste-wise but seems to overheat quite easily...especially once I hit 1 and 2x red with back to back crucible testing. I also managed to blacken a bit of the ABV, never done that in a regulated vape before (it did not taste that good either).
I have dropped back to 3x amber as my max temp to keep the taste better but my sesh seems quite short before no more vapor and the ABV still looks quite green on these levels(not a problem, I still liked the effects, taste and smoothness.:tup:
I could not get the app and vape to talk the 2 times I have tried, need to check the FAQ on the Ghost site and try again.
My color-blind friend said the app would be a necessity for him as green and red look the same to him!
More testing to come.:myday:

kiddvudu2

Me and satin silver #2 took copious amounts of cash in high stakes no-limit holdem last night! Hundreds of dollars in winnings! Not sure who looked better, me counting all my money, or the MV-1 standing proud next to me and whispering all the right moves during critical moments!

Peese!

Top Bottom