Discontinued Ghost MV1

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
It sure looks like it. I'm hoping this vape can reach that incredibly potent FF2 flavor with the ease of a Mighty draw. You own all these vapes. How would you compare flavor with FF2? Is the draw really more open than the Mighty?

For flavor, I rate the Mighty an "A" , but the FF2 an "A+" Thoughts?
Flavor A+. Draw is more open then the mighty.:tup: Only using flower.

Last edited:

LabPong

So, I have been fucked by UPS two days in a row. Looks like two more days before I’ll be able to test this bad boy out. Forking cork soakers.

WTT (wheres the truck) damm Mr Mellish...what is the hold up....where are you located?

LabPong,

vape4fun

Hey guys I have two questions.

1. Can I order today and get it by next weekend or is there still a wait? Fast chargers still included?

2. Can you take a draw while walking or after climbing stairs. FF2 I would need to be perfectly still so I could hold my breath for twenty seconds to get a hit!

vape4fun,
Reactions: elykpeace

elykpeace

exVASted
Hey guys I have two questions.

1. Can I order today and get it by next weekend or is there still a wait? Fast chargers still included?

2. Can you take a draw while walking or after climbing stairs. FF2 I would need to be perfectly still so I could hold my breath for twenty seconds to get a hit!

If you ordered today I think you would get it Friday. I know they were shipping 2 day ups. My order some how was caught up and I messaged Patrick from ghost and he over nighted it. So if you have a question I'd hit him up. He's on VLF I don't think he comes around FC tho.

Should receive my ghost in the next 8 hours?!!? Anticipation is Killin me.

.. been looking for an on demand unit with swappable batteries that I don't need to pair with glass. I think I found it just gotta charge it up after it gets here

Baron23

Are these channels good? I know it cools down the vapor but also condesation from the honey ...does the mp assembly need to be constantly cleaned??

How's maintenance @ShayWhiteGrow @ChooChooCharlie @Baron23
Are you having to clean a lot to get good results (mucking up quickly?)
So far, the only thing getting easily mucked up is the crucible lid. Just like an ELB, just brush it and the crucible off immediately after use (which ain't as easy as it sounds as that fucker gets hot).

However, the holes in the lid do get clogged fairly easily and just a tiny bit of ISO and an old toothbrush, or one of the little brushes we got in the accessory pack of so many vapes, and its clean and good to go.

Note, I don't do concentrates in higher end herb vapes much at all so I don't know, but suspect, that doing so will gunk up the MP assembly faster.

elykpeace

exVASted
So far, the only thing getting easily mucked up is the crucible lid. Just like an ELB, just brush it and the crucible off immediately after use (which ain't as easy as it sounds as that fucker gets hot).

However, the holes in the lid do get clogged fairly easily and just a tiny bit of ISO and an old toothbrush, or one of the little brushes we got in the accessory pack of so many vapes, and its clean and good to go.

Note, I don't do concentrates in higher end herb vapes much at all so I don't know, but suspect, that doing so will gunk up the MP assembly faster.

I'ma try a SS screen over my material and then the lid and see if that doesn't help the holes from getting clogged so quickly

elykpeace,
Reactions: Baron23

elykpeace

exVASted
Lmao don't poke fun at me @Bologna ! I'm always excited when it's new vape day. I have an hour left on my 4 hour window from ups. I'm pretty sure I'm last on my driver's route. :bang:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ha, nah, sorry @elykpeace! I just assumed you were already putting the device thru its paces by now...

I’m not sure why I value your opinion so much either... seeing as I’ve only been here for a week, but I do.

I’m pullin for you to get it tonight, mang...!

Last edited:

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Hello forum!! Long time ive posted here on fc :)

Sorry if its been asked here before, but I would like to ask for a comparison between the Firefly 2 vs the Ghost :)

I have never used an 'on demand convection' vape, only my tiny mflb which can blast you easily! ( professional cloud maker here c; )

Really digging the fact you can get one good rip than get back to whatever you're doing, sometimes a nice dab or a hit from the vapeXhale (when heated up) does the trick, but I want something that's pretty close to instant.

Any thoughts on this?

elykpeace

exVASted
Ha, nah, sorry @elykpeace! I just assumed you were already putting the device thru its paces by now...

I’m not sure why I value your opinion so much either... seeing as I’ve only been here for a week, but I do.

I’m pullin for you to get it tonight, mang...!

Well it's here. I put it on the charger. Mail guy decided 4 hours wasn't a good enough time frame so 5 hours was better for him :tup:

I already fitted it with a SS screen for a top hat looking guy. I think it will work alright
CMJ7sC3.jpg

qYkj1

I also noticed my top portion of silicone was a little moved and so I gave it a tug and it popped out .. it's molded to fit where it goes so it's not a big deal taken it out and putting it back? Took it out and rinsed with soap and water. There was a silicone smell (it's new) smells new. The wash helped a little. Enough where I honestly don't care to soak in coconut oil because it doesn't bother me much...

11.9 g.... It honestly doesn't feel MURDER WEAPON heavy (@ohmygodimsohigh) haha but it's got weight to it.. I thought it was going to be acheap looking /guady like a magnesium alloy. It just mentions full alloy body so who knows but I like it. :brow:

don't LOVE the mp assembly.. I thought the fins on the metal part was where the air travels. But I guess having the fins discipates heat better then a solid metal? ( Boundless wpa gets hot as fuh!!!!) But I haven't been able to fire it up cuz it's still charging.

aLsO*** the top (cap) of the metal mp assembly is not metal. Looks like it is but it's not ... IDK if it matters because I haven't experienced in operation temps. I don't think it's a big deal (yet)

So I mean just gotta let it charge and test it out.

FYI while I wait @Ed's TnT WS is keeping me company. So sorry for formatting and spelling and run ons. May edit may not

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The fins are the intake, and it goes down thru the holes in the egdes of the silicone and notches in the crucible holder (mostly), no?

Last edited:
Bologna,

LabPong

I already fitted it with a SS screen for a top hat looking guy. I think it will work alright
CMJ7sC3.jpg

qYkj1

How come you put the screen in the bottom? Are you worried about stuff falling downward? Or trying to make a smaller chamber?

Or is the screen going to be used over the load? If so....that may not be a good idea...you will end up restricting outward airflow and that will cause 2 effects.....

LabPong,

MinnBobber

Ghost owners who also own a miniVAP????????

Do you know if the miniVAP Flexicone modules (wire basket bottom/ screen/ silicone Flexicone topper that basket snaps into) will work in MV1?
That could be entire module OR just the bottom basket or does the Flexcione possibly fit into cover OR Basket/ Flexi combo would fit if top of Flexi was snipped.....

For me, it's a huge plus if Flexi module or pieces of it can be used in other vapes. It's a criteria I use to decide what vapes to buy, for sure.

Pictures would be awesome,
thanks

MinnBobber,

LabPong

Ghost owners who also own a miniVAP????????

Do you know if the miniVAP Flexicone modules (wire basket bottom/ screen/ silicone Flexicone topper that basket snaps into) will work in MV1?

Nope...not going to be even close. The MV1 has tight tolerances for using that exact shape and size of the crucible and lid it has now. It squeezes into position inside a double silicone gasket system while sealing off the incoming air channels and vapor channels.

MinnBobber

Nope...not going to be even close. The MV1 has tight tolerances for using that exact shape and size of the crucible and lid it has now. It squeezes into position inside a double silicone gasket system while sealing off the incoming air channels and vapor channels.
could Flexicone module be used instead of crucible??
would it mate to lid in place of the crucible?
uRsnjx4.jpg

MinnBobber,

LabPong

could Flexicone module be used instead of crucible??
would it mate to lid in place of the crucible?

uRsnjx4.jpg

This picture is not the crucible....it is the upper heat-sink mouth piece with the heat sink cover off. The crucible sits well below the silicone seal below what you see in this pic. The actual crucible is very short compared to the ceramic piece you see here.

I just measured my crucible with lid. It is an oval shape 20 x 16mm and 9mm tall

Vaporcussion

Just discovered a most entertaining video on the MV1. No idea who this guy is, but he's fucking hilarious! He doesn't take any hits, gets lost in thought, but he's very insightful.
I learned there is a limited edition MV1 called the Slightly Stoopid, with the logo on the vape (smoking skeleton) and artwork in the box. He also mentions a Q-tip with iso in the stem? (You crack the stem and the iso flows to the tip, wtf?) He also coined a new term "appleacious"
I was very happy to see him compare to a Davinci IQ, as the IQ (and Mighty) are my thing.
This video is just coming from a different place, enjoy!

elykpeace

exVASted
So far my main strife with this thing is loading and unloading the crucible and the sound it emits while heating. I was having a hard time holding the button down because of the high pitched frequency... The crucible I thought I was going to be able to use the SS screen to hold it down. My hands are fairly shaky and embarrassed to say this but I spilled 2 of 3 crucibles. It does work really well. I started the default (3amber) and got nice clouds and most certainly coughed. Like the Milaana you have to gradually fill the crucible with heat. I never got any sort of Blinking red light or overheating on my 3 back to back.. idk what others are experiencing with this?.. also no charring .. I noticed more heat was concentrated twords the middle of the crucible so I decreased draw speed and got a more even avb at the end of session 2 (crucible 2)

I guess the top of the heat sink isn't metal for good reason. If the mp isn't fully extended the heat sink gets HOT after 2 back to back I'd say. So if it was metal it would burn your lips if you have that silver a kiss... by the end of my 3 cruicibles (about 25-30 draws I was brought down to 2 lights battery life
And I was also ready for bed :rofl:

Does anyone know of they are switching up the crucible design. As is like I said its a nightmare for me .. not enough hand dexterity :\

Top Bottom