Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

MykieLikesit

If you hate the finish just cover it in something like they use for car customization.. Or even just use a 1000 grit sand paper to dull the shine... A little work but nothing too crazy .. Or even grill / tractor spray paint.... I for one am planing to order on July 1st I was on the fence due to small bowl size but have learned it will come with 2 maybe 3 of those removable bowl basket type things.. So if they sale them separately as well I could have maybe 5 .. Or 10 bowl baskets and for me that would be great to just have them all set up and not have to be messing with bowls all day.. aslo if you buy from buds link you'll get a free battery fast charging dock

Okla68

Some more thoughts - the battery pack looks like two encased 18650s.

This is a very similar design to the up and coming boundless CFV 2. The
comparisons well definatley be made when they are both released.

With b&s droping hinting at a crafty/mighty 2, this could be a 2 or 3
horse race.

I wont be dropping my money on all 3 so i will sit this one out and see what happens.

Looks like the end of 2017 could be interesting. There was not been anything very exciting released for a while.

The unit Contains 2, 18350's. Creates the Same Voltage but the 2 batteries together produce more Amps which help run the Huge Efficient Oven that powers the uniy

Okla68,
Reactions: Hjalmark

elykpeace

exVASted
The unit Contains 2, 18350's. Creates the Same Voltage but the 2 batteries together produce more Amps which help run the Huge Efficient Oven that powers the uniy

The original cfv had the 2 18350s in series as well .. the new will have I think 2 18650s that from what I remember and are replacable

elykpeace,
Reactions: KeroZen

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic

Two cells in parallel produce the same voltage and amps but double the capacity (for a while, because when one cell gets weaker and has its IR change over time it starts getting completely out of balance unless you have a very smart circuit)

Two cells in series provide double the voltage, amps don't change (a 10A cell at N volts stays a 10A cell at 2N volts) but capacity stays the same, and for 18350's it's uber low.

The SwiftPro and CFV have indeed two 18350's in series running two high power sensored heaters in parallel, and their battery life is their number 1 liability. Excellent vapes otherwise but you hardly get 30 minutes of use per charge (granted you can charge them back fast under 1h to get going but in day to day use this is a pain)

So if the Ghost also has two 18350's in series, you can expect a very short battery life too (as well as paying way more for their custom packs than what two individual cells would cost you)

namasteIII

I had a dream I used this thing the other night ... who wants a review :lol::haw:
hey I had a dream about this vape too, except it wasn't mine but some else. It was matt white, looked pretty nice, and tasted amazing. had a little slider wheel to select the temps. setting 4 was labeled discreet and tasted great but no clouds setting 5 I forget what that was labeled but big clouds. we were walking around somewhere trying to find places to vape. overall I give this dream a 8 / 10.

I'll take your review, want to compare your experience to my own.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Vape Critic says he is so confident you will like this vape if you order one directly from him you can try it for 72hr and if not satisfied send it back and he will buy it back from you for full price, he pays shipping.

I think with an offer like that I just might have to try it out.

Source

Edit: The non-chrome silver one looks pretty sweet.

Last edited:

biohacker

2 weeks delay is better than 2 months or 2 years of other vapes

That's how some other vapes started...let's not speak too soon ;)

Vape Critic says he is so confident you will like this vape if you order one directly from him you can try it for 72hr and if not satisfied send it back and he will buy it back from you for full price, he pays shipping.

I think with an offer like that I just might have to try it out.

I'm with you on that! But since the offer will be good for 30 after launch, possibly 60, imma gunna wait for at least a few actual user reviews first, because as much as I love Bud, his reviews are still biased IMO.

Last edited:

biohacker

BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE!!!

Because that vape has a face only mother could love, looks like it was pulled from the Davinci ascent/IQ design team idea wall, but otherwise it sounds like a dreamy portable unit

Usually the ugliest have the most substance. The real beauty lies within. Just like the Mighty/Crafty! The cool sleek pretty ones are ridden with problems and heartaches! :D

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Absolutely. The first time I have bitten on the pre-sale hype, but this one could be "...the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Or a nightmare :dog:
but it's part of the vapor life, getting hyped up by a product that turns out to be a lemon, or just not what you expected but look at it like a "prison tattoo"

Your in the gang now :cheers:

chillersnov8p

Have u guys been following on insta or Twitter? They are spending quite a bit of $ on the rollout. Sponsoring the slightly stupid concert tour, massive bus with ghost logo on side, sending someone to Amsterdam in August. This thing has a massive budget it seems.

Top Bottom