Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Okla68

We gota remember that what Bud is holding is a still a pre production unit. So it will generally look like that but the fit and finish should be improved. Yeah it's a bit big, but looks to fit in his hand, and idk I don't see why I couldn't take that thing out with me. Mighty is big but people take that with them.
He has a PRODUCTION UNIT NOW!

Take my money.
I hope they drop a date soon
They are saying, July 1....production release date....Plenty in Stock for orders...Bud, VapeCritic has been working with the manufacturer for Over a year on this Vape...suggestions and ideas....Many of which have INCLUDED in this unit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okla68,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Prolusio

I was too strong with my personal opinion though and should have thought before I typed.

I thought the post was fine; keep the opinions coming!

I'm torn. I like seeing a unique form factor, the colour scheme I like.. Always wanted a copper vape and think it looks cool with the silver accents. But that finish is going to be a finger print/scratch magnet!

I wonder if the body feels metallic at all? If 's all shiny and plastic feeling I think it's definitely going to feel like a less premium device to me; but shiny and metallic I think I could get behind.

duff

Well worn
Thanks @Prolusio

As @Baron23 mentioned, looks are very subjective and I do think I could have phrased my opinion in a healthier manner.

That being said, I really don't care what it looks like if it is a performer. Function first, form second.

The shiny finish (on the Pax 3 too) just seems like a strange choice for something meant to be held (by oily hands) and discrete. Has anyone mentioned what the shell is made of? That will go a long way in determining the overall feel of it.

I like the shape of it. It looks like it will feel comfortable in the hand and as long as the surfaces don't feel "cheap" when holding it, it should feel substantial.

There is a lot going on on the shiny side though. Perhaps when we know what all of those different chrome buttons/compartments do, I'll be more supportive of how it looks.

The dull finish side is much better for me. I appreciate the simple and discrete approach here.

florduh

Thanks @Prolusio

The dull finish side is much better for me. I appreciate the simple and discrete approach here.

I completely agree with this. I wish both sides were dull, as the form looks ergonomic and comfortable to use, there's just a bit too much shine on the opposite side.

I'm also all about function over form. No one buys the Mighty because it is beautiful. If the Ghost can deliver on it's promise of fast, on-demand, cool vapor... it could be pink with polka dots and I'd still likely buy it.

florduh

They came out with matte black?

They will not have a matte black at launch.

Interested to see some user reviews on this, anyone plan on pulling the trigger when they release?

Depending on how VapeCritic's Final review video turns out, I was planning on it. From a feature standpoint, it ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Aesthetics wise, I could do without the shine and would prefer a quieter design.

Top Bottom