Getting oil in jars!

exit

Maybe we should open up a thread in each subforum for "short stupid questions that dont deserve their own thread"... :lol:

So how do you guys transfer oil? I havent found any better method than heating up my titanium dentist tool a little, taking a huge blob out, and melting it into another jar through a cake frosting tip. Stuff is too sticky to transfer without melting, it seems!!

exit,

SD_haze

Is it a glass jar you receive the oil in?
If so you can simply grasp the jar with some tweezers and apply heat (very gently), making the entirety of the oil transfer at once.

SD_haze,

dannkk

Yea. If you freeze it, it won't be sticky, or as sticky, at least. It warms up pretty fast.

dannkk,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I just scrape chunks of oil into my dram jar then melt it down, no funnel needed.

Puffers,

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
Yea. If you freeze it, it won't be sticky, or as sticky, at least. It warms up pretty fast.
gotta be careful there sometimes when your trying to scrape it out it literally shatters and youll lose little pieces here and there, and that's just no good.:uhoh:

DabComa,

z9

If there's a build up in my jar that I can't get out I soak my jar in alcohol then mix with reclaim and purge. It gets my jar clean and makes my reclaim more potent. Win win!

I also use that as a last resort to transfer oil

z9,
Top Bottom