Getting medical eval next week, what to expect?

lwien

Elluzion said:
Yay! I got my letter of recommendation! Process was simple, the doctor was stoned haha... Made the process a bit easier :)

Made my first pickup!

Organic Green Crack: 3.9G
GranDaddyPurple: 1.1G
And an Edible :) All for $40!

Not too bad! :)

:clap: :tup:

Gettin' great bud AND you're legal.

lwien,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
gettin lifted said:
congrats.

i got me some nice high grade buds but unfortunately im not in a med state so i never know the name of the strain im vaping. i would love to be able to walk into a store and pick up whatever looked the best.

not just getting whatever strain my dealer has.

one day ill embark on my journey to a med state. whats the closest med state from florida? i dont think there are any southern med states but i could be wrong.

Someday you'll get there!

lwien said:
Elluzion said:
Yay! I got my letter of recommendation! Process was simple, the doctor was stoned haha... Made the process a bit easier :)

Made my first pickup!

Organic Green Crack: 3.9G
GranDaddyPurple: 1.1G
And an Edible :) All for $40!

Not too bad! :)

:clap: :tup:

Gettin' great bud AND you're legal.

I was surprised by the prices. The Organic green crack I got was outdoor grown, 18% THC, and only $35 - 1/8th. and on wednesdays from 10-2 = 4.5G 1/8th day :)

Elluzion,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
if any of you med stater's want to put me up for a month or so so i can get on my feet i would be on my way there lol.

one day for sure, still have 1 semester left of school then im really considering moving to a med state with my degree in culinary.

maybe even open up an edible shop, or make edibles for shops!

^^^^ lifetime goal right there.

gettin lifted,
Top Bottom