Getting Extreme Vape for Home, But What to Take Camping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g124v17y

Hello all,

I would first like to thank everyone about all the help and insight you have given me about vaporizers. You have allowed me to make an informed decision and get the Extreme vaporizer unit for my home. While this is perfect for at home use, I go camping quite often and was wondering what the best vape that is battery powered or car powered is. Battery powered would be the best, but car powered is ok too if there is a big difference. I have found a few products already, but would like your expert opinions before I share my noobie ones. :)

Thanks!

g124v17y,

Beezleb

Check out the:
Iolite, formerly the I-inhale, It works with butane.

Their is the Oxygen Mini, has a battery pack but it has a very short warranty and its life span is questionable. Some people report no problems and others do have problems with it breaking down. The issue of a plastic taste is extensively reported.

The vapolution with battery pack is an option, this is an older vape product and is proven in durability but the bowl is reported to be difficult for new users as it does not use a screen. Some users here could give more insight into this vaporizer. It is worth understanding since it does fit your need.

The Da Buddha, and warez 3/4g and SSV can run off the car. I dont recommend the PD for your travel vape due to its lengthy warm up time.

The magic flight vaporizer might be a good option, Potentially a good choice since it runs off a simple battery. Their are varied reviews here and their customer service seems very good but seems like they are working out the kinks still.

Of course any lighter based vape such as a vapor genie.

Beezleb,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I highly recommend the Iolite (II). I have an Extreme and have enjoyed my VaporGenie for traveling. But I recently got the II and think it is a fantastic portable, especially for outdoorsy stuff since it runs on butane. If the price tag is out of your range, the VaporGenie will work well for you, too, although it has a learning curve and is hard to use in the wind.

stickstones,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
Clear_Dome said:
you can buy a batterie to power your extreme vap , I never tried it , so I dont know how good it work but I know it is available on the arizer web page .

http://www.arizer.com/node/94
i would seriously like to hear a review about the extreme's battery pack because i always figured that the extreme could be a great car/camping type portable. even though the $100 price tag seems steep, it may be worth it for you if you want the great vapor ratio that home vapes offer and its cheaper than buying a portable.

illadelph,

g124v17y

Wow, The arizer battery pack for the extreme seems a little too good to be true. I have not seen any reviews for it as of yet so I am guessing it is a new product. Anyways, I would also REALLY like to hear a review on the battery pack before I buy it. $100 seems a little too pricey considering the amount I will be paying for my extreme (from a friend). Also, the iolite looks like exactly what I am looking for, in fact, maybe I don't have to get the extreme? What do you experts suggest? Should I JUST get the iolite? or should I get the extreme as well? Basically, while it may be the best PORTABLE vape, does it compare to the Extreme? or should I get the Extreme?

g124v17y,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
the amount of vapor and versatility the extreme offers over the iolite is astronomical. one thing you must note is that portable units and home units cannot be compared evenly given the restrictions of each. personally i would not purchase a portable as my everyday vaporizer. i would however get one for situations in which super stealth is necessary. i dont think camping in the woods qualifies as something that requires stealth. just my :2c:

illadelph,

g124v17y

Well considering that rangers walk/drive by all the time and make sure that there is no alcohol on the grounds, I figure a portable vape is exactly what I need. However, I can get the battery pack for the extreme, or use the ac to car adapter that I have to use the extreme in the car and fill up a balloon and then use that. I think that that is the best option for me. Anyone used the battery pack for the Extreme?

g124v17y,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
illadelph said:
the amount of vapor and versatility the extreme offers over the iolite is astronomical. one thing you must note is that portable units and home units cannot be compared evenly given the restrictions of each. personally i would not purchase a portable as my everyday vaporizer. i would however get one for situations in which super stealth is necessary.
I agree completely. If you just get the E, then you will miss out on vaping anywhere you want with a portable. If you get just the II, you will miss out on some great vapor quality while at home.

If you have the cash, an E and an II make a great combination!

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I really love that combo. Which one will you get first? Is the camping trip coming up soon?

stickstones,

g124v17y

Camping trip is coming up soon, but I camp throughout the spring and summer and fall months so it is not a real priority. I am not sure which I am getting first, but as of right now I can get the Extreme pretty cheap from a friend. I will probably buy it from him cause he hasn't used it in a year or so. (not because he doesn't like it just because he is lazy and didn't feel like waiting to smoke.) If I can get it from him than I will get that first, but if not then I am really not sure because the extreme is so much more expensive than the iolite. We will see :) I will get back to this forum when I order my items.

Again thank you all SOOOOOOO much for your expertise and info on everything vape related.

g124v17y,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom