***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'll have to check it out, for some reason I thought undead nightmare was only for the online multiplayer, and I don't tend to play online multiplayer all too often (where the hell has split-screen gone these days :()

exit

Shadowgate (SNES), Valis 3 (TurboGrafx CD), Castlevania 3 (NES), Wizardry 5 (SNES), Shin Megami Tensei if... (SNES), Phantasy Star 3 (Genesis), SD Valis (Genesis), Sword of Hope (Game Boy), Rogue (Atari ST)... too many at once :doh:

I dont play anything newer than DREAMCAST!

Well I play a lot of Street Fighter 3rd strike, capcom vs snk 2, and KoF 13 too!

edit: HAHAHAHA! That's what I get for not reading the thread before posting!

SD_haze

Has anyone ever played Grand Theft Auto 4 multiplayer? I've been finding some games still going on, on the ps3, and they're some great fun.

GTA Race is one of my favorite modes. Trying to wreck your competition is so visceral!

SD_haze,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I love the drink driving in that game :lol:
Go out with roman, get blitzed, then try to punch it as fast as possible in the sports car we rocked up in.
It lead to some pretty epic crashes :rofl:
And trying to drive with 4 flat tyres :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

BossBrew

Metalhead
Extremely excited for the new PS3 exclusive "The Last of Us". I'm PC master race through and through but I'm glad I kept my PS3! Also my body is so ready for GTA5. Extremely disappointed that Rockstar hasn't announced a PC version. Looks like the PC users have to wait a year for a shitty port (GTA4).

BossBrew,
Reactions: Shmoo

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Extremely excited for the new PS3 exclusive "The Last of Us". I'm PC master race through and through but I'm glad I kept my PS3! Also my body is so ready for GTA5. Extremely disappointed that Rockstar hasn't announced a PC version. Looks like the PC users have to wait a year for a shitty port (GTA4).

My husband said he was interested in that too. The trailers look good.

Vicki,

Shmoo

Anyone own a 3DS? I just got a 3DS XL with a few games. Add me! My Friend Code is
0189-8907-2613.

Shmoo,
Reactions: ogcook

Detonator

been doing a lot of f1 racing on the ps3 via f1 racing 2012. The Canadian Gran Prix was awesome last week!

pm me if you want to race online

Detonator,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I'm really bored and can't wait for Madden 25 to come out! Thank god I don't have to see AP on the cover as I see him running over the Packers defense at least twice a year anyways. If anyone has Madden 13 on 360 an is looking for some tough competition let me know and I'll give you my gamer tag.

Pickz,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
May not be playing Star Trek Online much longer. Their billing dept are pricks! :nod:

Vicki,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

I have some plans to lay around the house in my underwear all day tomorrow, playstation controller in hand and a big ole stack of games to play. Might even be a little herbage in there too. It's going to be a good day for Tweek the slob. :smug:

Tweek,
Reactions: Shmoo

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
I have too many games. My steam account, created in 2004, has racked up 447 games. I still find myself scanning the list of installed games wondering what to play. Red Dead is an amazing game, got it cheap at Gamestop, but I haven't played it since I beat it. I'm a PC gamer at heart!

Right now I've been playing Natural Selection 2 (FPS/RTS hybrid MP only), I tried out Rift but I'm definitely not a MMO player. I just got done playing through The Walking Dead game by TellTale. I cried. It was an amazing game, and only cost $5.00 through the Humble Bundle. Very surprising because I've always said I'd never play 'one of those stupid point-and-click games.'

I find myself constantly going back to Team Fortress 2 for quick and dirty fun. If I have a couple hours to spare, I'll load up Tekkit (a minecraft mod pack) and try to make my nuclear reactor more sustainable, expand my lava/crude oil refineries, and upgrade solar panels. Tekkit will steal your life away, you've been warned! It adds 150x the gameplay of vanilla Minecraft.

Huge gamer here!

Detonator

Grid 2 on the PS3 is the coolest racer ever. I'm also playing Black Ops and F1

My name is "A13Vapor" on PS network pm me if you wannna play

Detonator,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Forza 4 and bioshock infinite.

Wait a second - OG you fucker, you play games too! So how is it that your a vaporist, a gamer, and in my neck of the woods and we don't know eachother?

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I went to a fighting game tournament on the weekend :D

There were setups for tekken, street fighter, marvel vs capcom, king of fighters, injustice, mortal kombat, and maybe a few others.

I got absolutely trounced in my 2 match ups (2 sets of best of 3, i didn't win a match :lol:)in the injustice tournament, but I mostly play casually with my mates (and my favourite char is bottom tier :lol:)...
That, and the 2 guys I was against ended up getting to the finals :lol:
I'll have to practice a bit for the next one...

Hopefully they'll have a MK tourney next time too.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Yoshimattsu

goatgobaahh

I must say the greatest game to play while vaked is Pain! Abusement park.

You launch yourself into a fully destructible environment. The more things you destroy the more points you add up. I wish they had something similar for the xbox 360 I discovered this game during finals week in college. Stone sober my roomates and I stayed up for 72 hours just passing the controller back and fourth lol

Top Bottom