***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Wozz

I would wait for it to be on sale before you buy it. I wouldn't say it's bad, a 6-7, but the games from From Software, Lies of P, even the Surge 2 are better in my opinion. I like the lamp mechanic, story is decent enough and you don't have to read item descriptions to get the story, but performance is ass on PC.
Cheers,
yeah I would be waiting for a sale, or from one of the key sites.

It would be the pc version, Rog Ally.

How about Wo Long?. Read mixed reviews on that also.

Wozz,

SinfulRoad

Cheers,
yeah I would be waiting for a sale, or from one of the key sites.

It would be the pc version, Rog Ally.

How about Wo Long?. Read mixed reviews on that also.
I've never played it and have also heard of mixed reviews and bad PC performance. Some people love it, others do not so I really don't know if I should buy it. Trying to 100% Lies of P, so I may buy it after because I do absolutely love soulsborne games. I've 100% Elden Ring on PC and PS5. Give me that DLC dang it.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I've never played it and have also heard of mixed reviews and bad PC performance. Some people love it, others do not so I really don't know if I should buy it. Trying to 100% Lies of P, so I may buy it after because I do absolutely love soulsborne games. I've 100% Elden Ring on PC and PS5. Give me that DLC dang it.

Man. Respect. I don't think I've ever 100% a game completely. Closest I came was the mass effect trilogy. And maybe the og rdr

But to 100% a from soft game is respectable. As someone who has played elden ring... to 100% elden ring...wow. color me impressed

SinfulRoad

Man. Respect. I don't think I've ever 100% a game completely. Closest I came was the mass effect trilogy. And maybe the og rdr

But to 100% a from soft game is respectable. As someone who has played elden ring... to 100% elden ring...wow. color me impressed
It's not that impressive now that I've done it. It can be done relatively easily during NG+ if you just follow a trophy guide to make sure you're doing the right stuff, plus save scumming to get different endings. At least with Elden Ring you can grind runes to level up and upgrade your weapons. Makes it a bit easier. But it is a great game, just got to learn the bosses movesets which can be hard for some people. I just can't believe people play it with dance pads and instruments. That's intense.

florduh

Microsoft buying up every game studio is not good:shrug:.

zcum2xi49mec1.jpeg

SinfulRoad

Well got my platinum trophy for Lies of P, playing Diablo 4 season 3 and might go play the DLC that came out for Remnant 2 some months back. But I guess they changed the balance on some stuff as it seems I'm not dealing the damage I used to.

Wozz

Well got my platinum trophy for Lies of P, playing Diablo 4 season 3 and might go play the DLC that came out for Remnant 2 some months back. But I guess they changed the balance on some stuff as it seems I'm not dealing the damage I used to.
Gratz! Nice one.

I got my Sekiro platinum and moved onto Lords of the Fallen in the end. Jumping between that and Pal world atm 😂

SinfulRoad

Gratz! Nice one.

I got my Sekiro platinum and moved onto Lords of the Fallen in the end. Jumping between that and Pal world atm 😂
I keep seeing stuff about Palworld. Is it decent? $30 cheap enough if I can get a couple dozen hours off it.

SinfulRoad,

Wozz

It's addictive 😂

I go on intending to do one thing and then go off on several tangents 😂 30mins easily turns into a couple of hours.

It can be a bit of a pain trying to get the pals to do what you want at base.

Its a massive change from what I have been playing, a nice break. But just that, time for a chill and change of pace.
It'll bore me at some point, but I would think you'll get a decent amount of playtime out of it.
Just it won't challenge you in any way.

We like similar games, I don't think this will be in any way a favourite, or compare to what we usually play.

It will become a massive grind,.

I don't really find it especially challenging I prefer souls like genre 🤷‍♂️
It is a nice chilled change though. Glad I picked it up to play for now.

Probably wouldn't have bothered with it tbh if it wasn't for all the hype.

It gets compared to Arc and Pokémon, I've not played either . Obviously I've heard of Pokémon but gameplay wise 🤷‍♂️

SinfulRoad

It's addictive 😂

I go on intending to do one thing and then go off on several tangents 😂 30mins easily turns into a couple of hours.

It can be a bit of a pain trying to get the pals to do what you want at base.

Its a massive change from what I have been playing, a nice break. But just that, time for a chill and change of pace.
It'll bore me at some point, but I would think you'll get a decent amount of playtime out of it.
Just it won't challenge you in any way.

We like similar games, I don't think this will be in any way a favourite, or compare to what we usually play.

It will become a massive grind,.

I don't really find it especially challenging I prefer souls like genre 🤷‍♂️
It is a nice chilled change though. Glad I picked it up to play for now.

Probably wouldn't have bothered with it tbh if it wasn't for all the hype.

It gets compared to Arc and Pokémon, I've not played either . Obviously I've heard of Pokémon but gameplay wise 🤷‍♂️
I can't believe you've never played pokemon. My dad had gotten Blue on the Gameboy when it came out, obviously wanting to play it, but I played it instead. I was like 4-5 years old and I would cry and get so frustrated because I couldn't read and it was just so difficult for me because of that. But I did beat it. That and Mario bros 3 I beat before I could read. My dad would also play COD 4, 5, and 6 when I was in high school with me and my online buddies. Real good man, love him a lot, got me into gaming. Now we're playing golf, but I suck so bad. So bad.

SinfulRoad,

florduh

One day you'll be dead and won't be able to play video games. So remember to do as much gaming as possible while you still can✌️

florduh

Violent video games not only don't make players violent...they may do the opposite.

GGOFtHuXEAEU4dF

florduh

According to a pair of reports from GLHF, Disco Elysium developer ZA/UM has canceled a standalone expansion to Disco Elysium codenamed X7 and is laying off 24 workers, including Argo Tuulik, the last remaining employee at ZA/UM credited as a writer on the original Disco Elysium. ZA/UM subsequently confirmed the layoffs and project cancellation in a statement to PC Gamer.

I like that a bunch of honest to God communists from Estonia made one of the best video games of all time, then the capitalist Money Men came in and completely fumbled the bag on a sure thing sequel. Amazing stuff.

cptofnthng

Anyone wants to Grind some diablo4 with me? I have a nuke lvl100 rogue. Not seasoned though. Didnt Like the sentinel thing.

cptofnthng,

Texus

I mean, what everyone REALLY needs to play is Balatro.

Best quote from a review: If this was preinstalled with Windows in lieu of Microsoft’s mandatory, productivity-wrecking Solitaire back in the 90s, modern civilization as we know it could have very well ground to a halt.

I mean, what everyone REALLY needs to play is Balatro.

Best quote from a review: If this was preinstalled with Windows in lieu of Microsoft’s mandatory, productivity-wrecking Solitaire back in the 90s, modern civilization as we know it could have very well ground to a halt.
Been seeing this game brought up often and the concept lured me in, I definitely will watch gameplay to know how a "roguelike with a cardgame UI" was implemented. Has it been addictive? That's honestly the only thing preventing me from playing it, I got hooked on regular solitaire once, that has been the closest I've ever gotten to speedrunning a game.

escherichias,
Reactions: florduh
I wanted to play a platformer so I found this game called Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair on sale for $3 on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Apparently some of the developers worked at Rare previously, so it's inspired by games like Donkey Kong Country and Banjo-Kazooie. It's not blowing me away, but it's pretty fun so far.

Top Bottom