***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Rodney

Is that on steam?

Did have it on gamepass but now yes is on steam am playing it as my gamepass games would not sync saves.

Recently played through Super Mario Wonder, which was fantastic. It really reminded me of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World, which were basically my childhood.

I’m currently playing through Spider-Man 2. Also great. They definitely improved on the first game and I’m really enjoying the story in this one.

florduh

Anyone into project zomboid, baldurs gate 3, or even tf2?

Edit: also valheim?

Big Baldur's Gate fan! Deciding if I want to do start another playthrough or start Alan Wake 2.

image.png

I fucked around with the Valheim VR mod over COVID. Unfortunately by the time I reached the second biome it turned into a horror game at night and I bounced. I'd hear light rustling behind me, turn around and see one of these fuckers.

25043.jpg

I liked what I played though. Might give it another whirl at some point. Not in Vr.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Just snagged frostpunk during the most recent steam sale with a wee bit of birthday money.

It's a city builder/colony sim/survival game?
It's weird but pretty cool so far

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Big Baldur's Gate fan! Deciding if I want to do start another playthrough or start Alan Wake 2.

image.png

I fucked around with the Valheim VR mod over COVID. Unfortunately by the time I reached the second biome it turned into a horror game at night and I bounced. I'd hear light rustling behind me, turn around and see one of these fuckers.

25043.jpg

I liked what I played though. Might give it another whirl at some point. Not in Vr.

Ah man, I just tried downloading the recen BG3 update, and it borked my save. Claimed files were lost then told me it would take 4 months to redownload them ROFL. So yeah, going to try reinstalling the game.

As far as Valheim is concerned. My dude, that game is eerie playing solo in regular mode. Vr must be terrifying

florduh

Ah man, I just tried downloading the recen BG3 update, and it borked my save. Claimed files were lost then told me it would take 4 months to redownload them ROFL. So yeah, going to try reinstalling the game.

Sorry. That sucks. I saw the update but it's like 30gb so I haven't downloaded it yet.

As far as Valheim is concerned. My dude, that game is eerie playing solo in regular mode. Vr must be terrifying

The first biome was sort of chill. I thought it would be a nice, cozy game in VR. Physically swinging the ax to cut down trees. Making a nice little Viking homestead. But it turned into a horror game at night especially by the second biome. Still a cool experience.

image.png

....it's looking like my crew is trying to unionize. Maybe because they all realized I only gave them one paycheck and nothing since.

Nobody wants to work (in space) anymore! :disgust:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Cyberpunk has been hitting really well after a couple bowls with my trusty twig.

Also grabbed the res 4 remake during a steam sale.

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: florduh

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Redownloading (slowly...160gb) after buying Phantom Liberty to play this weekend. I did a playthrough two Christmas's ago and loved it.

Nice, this is my first pkaythrough. I scored the game and phant liberty for a decent deal and figured why not lol. I'm only level 22 so far but man it's fun

BeltedCoyote,
  • Love

florduh

Nice, this is my first pkaythrough. I scored the game and phant liberty for a decent deal and figured why not lol. I'm only level 22 so far but man it's fun

Hell yeah, choom! I thought the main story was really good. The combat is fun. Tons of cool lore. I heard Phantom Liberty bangs so I'm finally giving it a whirl. T-minus 2 hours til work is done!

What build are you running with? I prioritized pistols last time. And the gunplay is very fun. But I'm thinking about being a CyberSamurai this time with a katana build.

giphy.gif

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Hell yeah, choom! I thought the main story was really good. The combat is fun. Tons of cool lore. I heard Phantom Liberty bangs so I'm finally giving it a whirl. T-minus 2 hours til work is done!

What build are you running with? I prioritized pistols last time. And the gunplay is very fun. But I'm thinking about being a CyberSamurai this time with a katana build.

giphy.gif

Ironically I'm leaning into pistols. Snipers, and netrunnong. Having a blast. BUT cybersamurai sounds super fun. I'll need to try that at some point 🤔

BeltedCoyote,
  • Love

florduh

netrunnong
I forgot about netrunning! I ended up dumping plenty of points into that again. It's like being a "mage" but in a shooter. Melting chooms' brains from a distance is preem.

The Phantom Liberty DLC is so fuckin good. It has one of the best intro missions I've seen in a game. The story is good too. Like a sci-fi movie starring Idris Elba and Keanu Reeves.

Dark Cyberpunk GIF by Xbox

Only problem is, it's a bit of a "spy thriller". And well. Stealth isn't exactly how I roll.

image.png

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I forgot about netrunning! I ended up dumping plenty of points into that again. It's like being a "mage" but in a shooter. Melting chooms' brains from a distance is preem.

The Phantom Liberty DLC is so fuckin good. It has one of the best intro missions I've seen in a game. The story is good too. Like a sci-fi movie starring Idris Elba and Keanu Reeves.

Dark Cyberpunk GIF by Xbox

Only problem is, it's a bit of a "spy thriller". And well. Stealth isn't exactly how I roll.

image.png

Oh I'm enjoying the base game a ton. I tend to run stealth (idk, it's just a Coyote thing I guess) but yeah, I end up blasting when stealth ain't possible anymore. I gotta say, headshots are very satisfying in night city.

All I've heard is pl is amazing. I find the base game amazing. Soo...I'm a happy Coyote

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Totally hooked on Sekiro atm, loving it.
Lies of P prior to Sekiro, enjoyed playing that also.

Oh man, sekiro is the one from soft game I just about got the hardest ending for. Man that was a masochistically satisfying game rofl 🤣 jk on the masochism bit.

I will say sekiro is the only reason why I got elden ring. Also a really good game as it happens

Wozz

Oh man, sekiro is the one from soft game I just about got the hardest ending for. Man that was a masochistically satisfying game rofl 🤣 jk on the masochism bit.

I will say sekiro is the only reason why I got elden ring. Also a really good game as it happens

I really am hooked 😂,

I actually picked up Nioh 2 to play after I finished Sekiro. My second attempt, I refunded the first time, thought I'd give it another go.
The simpleness of Sekiro appeals more though, so I'm now trying for the platinum. Will be the first game I've ever had the platinum on , if I pull it off.

Lol, it is masochistic though. I spent so long on Sword Saint., but man what a fight when I pulled it off. N it felt so good.

I've completed Elden ring also.

The thing that gets me with Sekiro is that I do feel like I'm getting better , learning, becoming more skilled. Lol, not if yah watched me getting my arse kicked tonight by the ape though 😂

Elden ring I just lvled up or used different tactics.
Good game , I enjoyed it. But I didn't get that same feeling of accomplishment.
Sekiro lvling up doesn't really change owt.
Sekiro also always seems fair to me. My lack of skill..

Have you tried Lords of the Fallen?
I'm tempted ... Reviews are very mixed though..
Think it's that fog issue that's making me wary.

SinfulRoad

I really am hooked 😂,

I actually picked up Nioh 2 to play after I finished Sekiro. My second attempt, I refunded the first time, thought I'd give it another go.
The simpleness of Sekiro appeals more though, so I'm now trying for the platinum. Will be the first game I've ever had the platinum on , if I pull it off.

Lol, it is masochistic though. I spent so long on Sword Saint., but man what a fight when I pulled it off. N it felt so good.

I've completed Elden ring also.

The thing that gets me with Sekiro is that I do feel like I'm getting better , learning, becoming more skilled. Lol, not if yah watched me getting my arse kicked tonight by the ape though 😂

Elden ring I just lvled up or used different tactics.
Good game , I enjoyed it. But I didn't get that same feeling of accomplishment.
Sekiro lvling up doesn't really change owt.
Sekiro also always seems fair to me. My lack of skill..

Have you tried Lords of the Fallen?
I'm tempted ... Reviews are very mixed though..
Think it's that fog issue that's making me wary.
I would wait for it to be on sale before you buy it. I wouldn't say it's bad, a 6-7, but the games from From Software, Lies of P, even the Surge 2 are better in my opinion. I like the lamp mechanic, story is decent enough and you don't have to read item descriptions to get the story, but performance is ass on PC.

SinfulRoad,
Reactions: Wozz
Top Bottom