Fury vs. Firewood 5 vs. Milaana

CalyxSmokr

Researching newer vapes to see which might fit what I need. I want a quick heating flower vape that you can turn on and then turn off and come back later to finish the session.
Milaana seems the most like that but it is a little bulky and expensive for where I want it. Would either of those 2 models work well for this? I have an Air and can do half the stem kinda but it tastes bad and is a bit smelly.
Any other vapes currently that might fill this requirement?
tia

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: steama

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Yes. Fury 2 and Firewood 5 would be fine for you. Firewood 5 is considerably faster but also requires patience to learn how to use. I do think its a vastly superior vape compared to the Fury which I have always felt was going to be replaced at some point. Fwiw, Firewood is the daily driver for a few more years and Fury is a backup or tide you over vape.

For both I would suggest having an extra vape like the Vapcap. A quick heating butane vape is an ideal backup.

CalyxSmokr

Basically you want an on demand convection vape. They aren’t usually under $200
yes. FW5 and Fury aren't getting closer? Some of the descriptions seemed like maybe when I read reviews.
I would pay it if the milaana was a little more discreet

CalyxSmokr,

CalyxSmokr

Yes. Fury 2 and Firewood 5 would be fine for you. Firewood 5 is considerably faster but also requires patience to learn how to use. I do think its a vastly superior vape compared to the Fury which I have always felt was going to be replaced at some point. Fwiw, Firewood is the daily driver for a few more years and Fury is a backup or tide you over vape.

For both I would suggest having an extra vape like the Vapcap. A quick heating butane vape is an ideal backup.
yes I have an M and an og glass. Would honestly be perfect if not for the torch.

CalyxSmokr,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
In my opinion the fury 2 as it comes is an above-average vape; very efficient but with hot and harsh vapor. You can use the Wpa as a straw and the vape transforms into a very good portable log with full convection which is what you want, and will work wonders with little loads.

The Milaana, in the other hand, is a powerhorse. You can put as much as you want and it will bring you monster clouds (I like to compare them to 7th Floor´s desktop vapes in power and efficiency) and has the edge in flavour, too.

In my daily basis I use my Milaana as an at-home or friend´s home unit and the Fury when in public. I have not tried any of the Firewood series.

About smell and taste, both vapes are a little smellier than your Air (if you keep your Air stem in the doob tube it has almost no odor). A convection device will have much better flavour at the end of the session but once your vapor taste is developed you will enjoy your Air, too.

CalyxSmokr

Is there a portable induction heater or are you tied to an outlet?

Looking at the mist touch vape - it looks like a strong contender for reasonably priced, portable convection.

CalyxSmokr,

little maggie

I agree that the MVT is a good contender. It's been improved since I got mine and the maker is very responsive. My favorite vape under normal circumstances is the Tubo but it's larger than the milaana. I like the milaana and MVT but for a good discreet vape I'd get the Fury. It's very small and I think fits your needs. They now have capsules that you can fill with a tiny amount and switch when you want.
How important is stealth to you? I'm staying in a no smoking hotel for the next month and packed all my vapes until I return home except for the fury 2 and vapcap. I find that I'm using the fury 2 more with a tiny bit of fiber for cooling and it is perfect for stealth in the hotel.

CalyxSmokr

stealth is paramount, maggie. I was even thinking about a pax because it is so discrete and just deal with the conduction vape characteristics and throw it in a airtight container to prevent smell. But I do like the sound of the fury type as quicker heat up and ability to do a smaller bowl without cooking your whole load.
Fury might be in the lead but mist vape and lil bud look very nice

CalyxSmokr,

little maggie

One consideration about the MVT vs Fury 2 is that the MVT uses batteries and, as far as I can tell the Fury needs to be charged. The other factor is that the Fury has it's mouthpiece attached but any others need to be bought specific for it. The MVT uses standard 14mm stems. (I don't have the lil bud because I have too many similar vapes but I imagine it's similar to the MVT in terms of batteries and standard mp.) Between the fury and pax I think the fury will be more satisfying. But the Fury is a very different vape from the MVT, Milaana, Lil Bud ones and that's a different decision entirely.

On the other hand the wood ones look very different from typical vapes. I may be deluding myself but I think that most people aren't going to recognize them as vapes. None of the staff at dispensaries I go to recognize or have heard of them.

little maggie,
Reactions: CalyxSmokr
Top Bottom