L1 FuckCombustion Play It Forward December - CONTEST 1

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo second contest I won in my life and both on fc more whooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo and happy dance and double backwards flips and triple fwd flips:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WTF did I win lol.....I just like to win lmfao.

Photorider you :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

llamaman001

WOW is all I can say. Once again this communitiy has left me with my mouth open and speechless. There is literally no other place on the net that Ive found that stays as positive as this place. You guys are really something so I thank you ALL. Photorider, what can I say that hasent already been said? Your a badass, you are the type of person that restores my faith in humanity. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. The contributions youve made even in just past month speak volumes, I really appreciate everything!

I hope Im not taking away the other 2 guys dream piece but Ill go ahead and claim PRIZE B, the 6 or 8 arm looking bubbler.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@PhotoRider I am gifting my win to @momofthegoons for all the hard work she does on the forum. After all she is the accessory addict. Mom enjoy your gift and I hope this buys me at least a week :whip:free or maybe not :rofl:. I will tell her to PM you with her choice but I believe it was the big one first and the medium one second.

I am still doing back and fwd flips. I just love to win hehe:D.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@PhotoRider I am gifting my win to @momofthegoons for all the hard work she does on the forum. After all she is the accessory addict. Mom enjoy your gift and I hope this buys me at least a week :whip:free or maybe not :rofl:. I will tell her to PM you with her choice but I believe it was the big one first and the medium one second.

I am still doing back and fwd flips. I just love to win hehe:D.
Wow.... I'm speechless.... :o and that doesn't happen often! What a sweet thing to do. I will most definitely enjoy it. Thank you so much @Dreamerr !!!!!

And PhotoRider, thank you also for your generous contests.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
OK Members. I put contest 2 in staging @vtac is now in control :) The monkey is off my back for a little bit :)

BTW Contests 3 & 4 are there also for the few that can see them. Vtac can start them immediately now when one ends....

Good luck and these pipes will be in the mail by Saturday :) I have all I need for contest 1. After they are in the mail, the winners can pay me however, check, paypal, wash my 66 Mustang, clean all my pipes once (you really don’t want that option - about 2 weeks of work, 8 grudge off bottles stressed nerves with all that breakable stuff. Only the Hurricane left. Threw 6 full bottles in it and still needs 2 more to fill it, damn that pipe is large)...

Enjoy and play it forward. Already one winner did :)

TommydCat

Good show, old boy! :D

Your enthusiasm is contagious and seriously endangering my wallet and available shelf space just in terms of wonder at how many of those pieces perform. Thank you for not just taking the time out of your day, but almost literally the shirt off your back to spread the GAS!! :)

Top Bottom