Fuck you !!!

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Fuck you to work colleague cowboy builder husbands.

Fuck you for ripping us off, not finishing the job, doing a poor job, and for trying to pressurise my vulnerable wife who's just had a new baby into giving you more money from her savings as she isn't earning due to being on maternity leave, and all after both of us having spent over 20 hours doing IT work and all the wife and I charged was a few beers and cups of tea.

Fuck you, you tax dodging, rip-off merchant, piss-taking scumbag mother fuckers!

farscaper

FUCK YOU PUBLIX! I used to enjoy your store but I will shop there no more.
What are you afraid of? Big Pharm sales decline?
What's funny about the whole thing...

According to Forbes, Jenkins Barnett, daughter of Publix founder George Jenkins, is worth $1.8 billion and owns under 5 percent of the supermarket chain. She wasreportedly Publix's largest shareholder as of June.

It appears Jenkins Barnett, who stepped down from her role with the chain last month as she fights early-onset Alzheimer's at age 59, really doesn't like medical marijuana. She reportedly gave more than $500,000 to Drug Free Florida in 2014 — this year, she's given even more to ensure the amendment doesn't pass.
421111906_17446834_8col.jpg

She just donated $800000 this year...

Apparently she is not aware of the huge leaps forward in battling Alzheimer's with cannabis...

That's fucking KARMA for you!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Stupid is as stupid does...

All that money, and yet she refuses to see past her self-imposed blinders.

Fuck her for trying to impose her limited view on so many people that could benefit from MMJ.

Hoping Karma slaps her silly...:tup::clap::nod:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
As I've turned over a new leaf since I started Phattpiggies Wood Shed this thread is the only place I shall be doing any cussing on the forum.

FUCK YOU dog owners who have no inclination to use the fukin vacuum cleaner.
@Ruta and myself don't want to look like a pair of fukin Wombles when we leave your house.
I wouldn't mind but you sit on your whey powder enhanced arse all day.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Fuck my meds and fuck my therapist...
I still want to kick everyone's face out of the back of there there neck and then stomp on it and go to bed every night wondering why I shouldn't blow my brains out.
I can feel like that without your meds an bullshit talk.
Do thy think i need them to tell me I've been through alot.
Either way im over it gave it six months
So now FUCK OFF...
also fucking my cardic meds as well
Dont need em.
And when the battery needs replacing in my pace/defib it to can fuck off
Then i can cary a useless piece of electronics around in my chest.
That way when my body is ready to die i can fo it in piece.
So yea fuck everything...
WTFE

Top Bottom