Fuck you !!!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
fuck-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpeg

:peace:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Fuck the RX meds my Urologist is giving me. I've been deathly sick for almost 2 weeks all from side effects of this drug. I'm finally off it now, but it was extended release, so God only knows how long it will take to get out of my system. And now, we are onto a new RX medication. Hopefully this one doesn't make me so sick I am bedridden.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
This is a general fuck you to the football gods & especially the Parramatta Eels.

Friday night my beloved Eagles had their finals chances destroyed by a bad refereeing call & went down to the biggest pack of cunts going round in the Eels. Still at least both out teams won't be playing finals because you lost your points for systematic cheating of the salary cap. One point hurts :mad:

YSr6JXRm.png

To redeem the situation I watched the greatest team in history blow a 4th 1/4 lead to go down to a team of lovable losers. We were two games clear on top of the ladder with three games left. Lose one of those & we will possibly drop from 1st to 5th & we are triple defending premiers going for our fourth in a row. Four premierships in eight years & we lose like that? Tense times but fuck you Max Gawn you big fucking lump of sinew, muscle & beard.

ArGLX9lm.png

This is the man responsible for my woes. The worst thing is you can't help but like him even as he carves up your team.

1460978546790.jpg

First world problems & all but still......

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
That first sentence had me going........:shrug:. Football and Parramatta Eels just didn't fucking compute.

LOL you just need to know they are shady & rotten the whole way through from board to coach. They are named after slimy, slippery eels after all. To further confuse things we play four winter codes of football in Australia, AFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League & soccer :2c: :peace:.

This is a general fuck you to the football gods & especially the Parramatta Eels.

Friday night my beloved Eagles had their finals chances destroyed by a bad refereeing call & went down to the biggest pack of cunts going round in the Eels. Still at least both out teams won't be playing finals because you lost your points for systematic cheating of the salary cap. One point hurts :mad:

YSr6JXRm.png

To redeem the situation I watched the greatest team in history blow a 4th 1/4 lead to go down to a team of lovable losers. We were two games clear on top of the ladder with three games left. Lose one of those & we will possibly drop from 1st to 5th & we are triple defending premiers going for our fourth in a row. Four premierships in eight years & we lose like that? Tense times but fuck you Max Gawn you big fucking lump of sinew, muscle & beard.

ArGLX9lm.png

This is the man responsible for my woes. The worst thing is you can't help but like him even as he carves up your team.

1460978546790.jpg

First world problems & all but still......
Fuck Manly

Shieldsab

Whatever combination of factors it is that's screwing up Canadian junior hockey, fuck you. :rip:
On a related note, I have found a way to make the embarrassment go away. Watch and vape every time someone scores a goal against us. :leaf:

Serious

Liable to snap at any moment.
...But it's a wonderful way to get something off your chest.

So fuck football, a bone-headed game involving numbers bumping into one another. Americans need to be less violent. How about if we replace football with spin the bottle?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
How about if we replace football with spin the bottle?
We are about to replace it with Fucking Soccer (or football as the rest of the world calls it).

My prediction is that within 20 years all those FUCKING football stadiums that municipalities have spent billions of dollars on will be filled with soccer fans when parents FINALLY realize that they are destroying their children's brains.

FUCK American football. It may as well be boxing to the brains of children and teens...

(Yes, I LOVE to watch football. But I would probably enjoy watching duels too. Especially if I got to choose the players)

farscaper

my son doesn't have self control over his eating habbits... he's only 7... and autistic....

But yes I'm sure 2 hot dog 3 possibly more pieces of frozen pizza and 10 sugar cookies is just fine before he comes home for dinner.... and now he can achieve liftoff and geosynchronous orbit on energy exuded from his spinning head alone.....
Just freaking out screaming and crying and throwing shit....

"So can the kids come over to see grannyinlaw again tomorrow?"

:uhh:

Fuck you.

Top Bottom