Fuck you !!!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Fuck you all not once but twice...
rXqWI.gif

lwien

Fuck You Jewish Curse....

Jewish Curse to Republicans:

"May the Republican politician you fund raised for ban the teaching of evolution at your son's high school. And may your otherwise brilliant son, with perfect SAT scores believe that evolution is a controversial theory within the scientific community. And may he write as much on his application to Harvard."

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Fuck Republican's & fuck Democrat's...anyone who believes either side is actually for or actually cares about any of us is fucking delusional.

These mother fuckers only care about themselves...why do not enough people see this?? The very few in each party that do actually care are either newbies in D.C. or people that are easily marginalized by the majority.

Fuck life long politicians MOST!!

I would love to see us go to just (1) 6 year term for every fucking politician. And any politician whose net worth doubles, triples or more while in office should be fucking put in jail.

Fuck me for ranting about these fuckers...fuck them for causing me to rant!:):shrug::bang:

lwien

I fuckin' love mom and paka that is all:love:.

The ONLY way that I would ever agree is if I saw mom giving Paka an over the knee spanking while Paka is screaming at the top of his lungs, "Mod is God.....Mod is God. Praise be me !!" while tears of joy splash down on mom's high heeled boots.

Only then would I even consider loving them both in the same sentence.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
:rofl:Fuck LW for the funniest thing he ever said...I want to see that too.
I didn't fuckin' vape but am vaked now...I was getting angry and fuckin' mom is in my head now saying vape vape vape. It wouldn't have taken much longer till I refused so thanks fuckin' mom for making me vape on time.

Fuck that new all glass path vape that I was hoping would be the greatest and it is no better then the big hung of plastic vape that does oils and herb well to me neither does anything so fuck new tech going backwards.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Well FUCK the stupid FUCKING landlord, who is a MORON.

8 apartments, two "laundry centers"... ONE washer works, and the OTHER dryer (yes, at the other laundry center) works. Apparently, this is the "norm" around here.

And FUCK the STUPID FUCKING landlord, because the stove in my FUCKING apartment is JUNK. The oven is UNUSABLE, as it has NO temp control... I can reheat shit, but there goes my gourmet cooking. I could do better over an open fucking fire. The indicator lights do not work. The burners sit crooked.

Oh, and the FUCKING fridge runs constantly, and pees on the floor.

FUCK APARTMENT LIVING.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Oh, and FUCK virgin mobile, I told you in the fucking tech support form that I DON'T want to call your stupid fucking techs, because USING MY PHONE IS THE PROBLEM.

and Fuck the stupid, fucking call center techs, because when I DID call, they wouldn't listen to a word I said about the problem with my phone. Stupid FUCK.

vape4health

Anyone told lwien fuck you for starting this shit. Oh and fuck you for all that past bullshit talk of vaping 0.00000001 gram for a month.
We need a fuck you smiley.
A big ol' fuck you to samsung s4 active, piece a fuckin shit keeps shutting off.

dorkus_molorkus

Once again, a massive fuck you to the OP.
Its good to see the elderly participating on the interwebs.:tup:

A healthy handful of fuck you to dreamer, not so much for sucking up to management.
But for doing it so publicly.

Tacky fucking shit girlfriend.

Fuck you to those who fail understanding the ‘lowest common denominator ‘ principle in humor.
If there is a joke there, no matter how inappropriate, Ima going there.

Also, if by co-incidence the joke happens to be about your recently deceased mother who shit herself in the shower, then slipped over in said shit, hit her head and wasn’t found for 2 weeks while her cats ate her toes.

Don’t be getting all in my grill about how inappropriate & how upset you are at my ‘moms brand of shitty cat food’ jokes.

Don’t tell me you got prolapse, cause Im going to have a field day asking about if you would get a zipper installed or just happy to get dirty lips?

Don’t tell me you are trying for a baby and then get offended when I ask you,
‘Trying for a baby? Why? Don’t you know how to fuck? Heres a tip, If you are swallowing, you are doing it wrong.’

In order to find those hidden gems of humor, sometimes you gotta look in the gutter.
So once again for the slow fucks.

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, YOU ARE A RETARD!
SIMPLE

Bwhahahahahahahahha!:evil:

Oh & @Stu - a super mega massive fuck you, fuck your gay fucking beard, and fuck your shit fucken apple ISHIT that cant even do voice skype with my commodore 64.

Last edited:

lwien

Once again, a massive fuck you to the OP.
Its good to see the elderly participating on the interwebs.:tup:

The elderly? Considering all the shit that I did and all the shit I still do, considering that I've been in the internet longer than some here have been alive, have had a computer and video game consoles longer than some here have been alive, dropped more acid, snorted more coke, and smoked more weed and went to more concerts than most here have ever done.............and yet, I'm still fucking alive.

And after doing all that, I can still run 20 miles a week and and get hard and cum 5 times a week without having to take any little blue pills, and come here and fuck with you guys everyday, ya know what I say to the label of "elderly"? I say....................

FUCK THE ELDERLY !!!

If you're so fucking old in your mind that you don't care about having fun anymore, than fucking die already. FUCK THEM. They're just taking up life's bandwidth.

But if you're 90 years old, pushing yourself around in a walker, but you're still able to get a twinkle in your eye when a nice, hard, round butt passes you by, than I say.............KUDO'S, and fuck all the young grasshoppers who were too fucking busy to appreciate what just passed by. !!!

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

The elderly? Considering all the shit that I did and all the shit I still do, considering that I've been in the internet longer than some here have been alive, have had a computer and video game consoles longer than some here have been alive, dropped more acid, snorted more coke, and smoked more weed and went to more concerts than most here have ever done.............and yet, I'm still fucking alive.

And after doing all that, I can still run 20 miles a week and and get hard and cum 5 times a week without having to take any little blue pills, and come here and fuck with you guys everyday, ya know what I say to the label of "elderly"? I say....................

FUCK THE ELDERLY !!!

If you're so fucking old in your mind that you don't care about having fun anymore, than fucking die already. FUCK THEM. They're just taking up life's bandwidth.

BAZINGA:D
My work here is done.

A little too easy tho, but a win is a win regardless.:tup:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Anyone told lwien fuck you for starting this shit. Oh and fuck you for all that past bullshit talk of vaping 0.00000001 gram for a month.
We need a fuck you smiley.
A big ol' fuck you to samsung s4 active, piece a fuckin shit keeps shutting off.
I just got an S4 Active last week and it's awesome so far. How long have you had yours?

Vicki,
Top Bottom