Fuck you !!!

lwien

No one here? Here is a group pic of a recent FC meet-up. Most of these are the mods though:

w36k.png

btw, in case no one notice, the lady in the black dress is mom and the little guy she's holding up is Max, and truth be told, she's wearing a strap-on in this pic. Max looks content.

The guy standing next to her is Sticks which is kind of ironic considering how "stout" he is. Vtac wants everyone to believe he's a guy, but she's really the girl in the red dress and Paka...........well, he's still in Maui humpin' turtles.

There's a few other members in this pic but I'd rather not point them being that they have some unresolved privacy issues.

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
"Pot Thoughts: With Dreamerr"
What...what did I do or say nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....fuck you tweek...I had to check to see what thread I was in:rofl:...now don't be jealous but I am about to try the ascent on loan and it just came in the mail thanks fuckin' Nigel. I put about .8 in that fucker...be back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:nod:

Tweek

What...what did I do or say nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....fuck you tweek...I had to check to see what thread I was in:rofl:...now don't be jealous but I am about to try the ascent on loan and it just came in the mail thanks fuckin' Nigel. I put about .8 in that fucker...be back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:nod:

Listen to you, always making plans for nigel...

I found out that it means, Ga jezelf neuken in de kont, Havelock!:lmao:
Wow that eloquent,sharp cutting edge reply really blows me away...:rolleyes:
:)
Fuck Evert, I'm going with Egzoset.
Nah it's definitely Evert,who or what the fuck is an Egzoset anyway?:shrug:

Fuck all you folk who start shivering at the slightest drops in temperature,simple solution...just put on more clothes.
I hate the fucking heat!

Dreamerr

Vicki, who is fuckin' with your cause I will fuck them up so bad...they fucked with you bad enough to make you actually speak instead of putting up a fuckin' cat pick....give me those google directions now to go and fuck them up down inside out so they never even look at you again...................................

@havelock, ezcotolmnop salutations is a member here.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki, who is fuckin' with your cause I will fuck them up so bad...they fucked with you bad enough to make you actually speak instead of putting up a fuckin' cat pick....give me those google directions now to go and fuck them up down inside out so they never even look at you again...................................

Thanks, you're sweet to offer, but they are not even worth the effort. It's just sad when you can't trust the people you thought you could. Makes me want to go back to trusting any one. :(

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hey Fuck me runnin' for thinkin' all people around where I live suck . sitting outback with the TVape ,dog and Music playing . All of a sudden a neighbor starts hanging sections of fence to replace the ones that blew away earlier . He just said "hey my wife's been bitchin' at me to throw these away . Thought you could use 'em . Go back and chill out ." pretty fucking cool if you ask me .

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Thanks, you're sweet to offer, but they are not even worth the effort. It's just sad when you can't trust the people you thought you could. Makes me want to go back to trusting any one. :(
I used to say fuck me in those situations for trusting the other person. But then I said fuck it and stopped basing my actions on the ways others act. I just made sure I was happy with the way I was acting and protected myself. Beyond that I don't control anyone else, so fuck them for being selfish dickbags.

Dreamerr

Fuck everyone like that cause I am to nice hand have been taken advantage of my whole life. I am trying really hard to be a
witching.gif
...fuck people and fuck the HOA if I forgot to say that today if not always worth mentioning again

Top Bottom