Fuck you !!!

Ricardo

Mad at myself for falling for an electricity company scam (discount on bill in return for a maintenance contract which will result in paying more in the long term, which I figured out after signing up). I'm normally all over that kind of thing - feel I'm slipping... So fuck me and fuck the slimy salesman and the crooked company he works for and the society that produces this contempt for ethics.

Morty

A BIG fuck you to all the asshole drivers out there that think it's cool to pull out in front of you, cut you off, forcing you to slam on your brakes, and then refuse to even go the fucking speed limit. Oh, and all the while, there's not a goddamn car for miles behind me. What the fuck!?!?! You couldn't wait the 2 seconds for me to pass by before you go on your slow ass merry way. Learn how to fucking drive before you kill someone dicks! :myday:

NickDlow

Log Hog
A BIG fuck you to all the asshole drivers out there that think it's cool to pull out in front of you, cut you off, forcing you to slam on your brakes, and then refuse to even go the fucking speed limit. Oh, and all the while, there's not a goddamn car for miles behind me. What the fuck!?!?! You couldn't wait the 2 seconds for me to pass by before you go on your slow ass merry way. Learn how to fucking drive before you kill someone dicks! :myday:

Double fuck you to those FUCKS!!!!!! That shit happens every fucking day to me. Luckily I live in a rural area and passing is legal in certain spots. I take full advantage of that shit.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
A7qQO482osE48.gif

original.gif

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Can't believe I am only know finding this fucking thread! This thread is my fucking kind of style!

I will be back to post but for now I just want to say Fuck fucking cancer to hell and back.

Oh and fuck the last guy who grew my herb cuz that was some Reggie motherfucker

And while I'm at it fuck these annoying birds chirping at the break of dawn waking me from my beauty rest!

Much love to EVERYBODY!

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Fuck feeling fear that makes it hard to breathe. I'm waiting for a call by day's end from my oncologist about a blood sample drawn this morning. The test Aug. 25 showed CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) elevated from 3.99 to 8.5 in 6 months since last checked. If today's result confirms that was correct, will need a scan to see if anything lights up. As others have said, fuck cancer. I don't want to fight the monster a third time.

Esmeralda

WHY did I not know about this thread??
Fuck Oregon and their decision that a MMJ card is $200 which I cannot afford. And that you can only buy one edible a day at a time if you don't have a medical card.
Brownies are the best thing I have found to help me sleep. Guess I will suss out how to make my own, but we are trying to get moved so I really don't have time.
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!

gaseous_clay

Fuck you, 70 year old copper plumbing. Fuck you.

Visiting mom's house on vacation. She bought some new sink faucets for her bathroom (dual sink.) Needed to replace the shut off valves too, so I turned off the water to the bathroom hot & cold. The 70 year old valves then start leaking badly. Guess they didn't want to be moved. Project just increased in size big time.

Went & bought a new valve for the hot. (Cold was an occasional drip at this point, thought who cares about it. Replaced the valve & pipe that I had to cut away. A tip I found online during the last copper plumbing fun was to ball up bread & shove it in the pipe to prevent the little bit of water still in the pipes from cooling that part of the pipe when sweating it in. Works great... but one of my joints was bad & is spraying water when the valve opens. Now I have to cut away more & start over. Plus there is a bad part just down the line that needs replacing. And the cold is leaking more heavily, so that needs to be done. And the sinks no longer have cold water even when it's on, so considering they worked before I did this, the bread probably hasn't disintigrated & was shot through the hot water pipes into the fixtures & has them all clogged.

"Fuck This House" needs to be the new home improvement show.

farscaper

Fuck you, 70 year old copper plumbing. Fuck you.

Visiting mom's house on vacation. She bought some new sink faucets for her bathroom (dual sink.) Needed to replace the shut off valves too, so I turned off the water to the bathroom hot & cold. The 70 year old valves then start leaking badly. Guess they didn't want to be moved. Project just increased in size big time.

Went & bought a new valve for the hot. (Cold was an occasional drip at this point, thought who cares about it. Replaced the valve & pipe that I had to cut away. A tip I found online during the last copper plumbing fun was to ball up bread & shove it in the pipe to prevent the little bit of water still in the pipes from cooling that part of the pipe when sweating it in. Works great... but one of my joints was bad & is spraying water when the valve opens. Now I have to cut away more & start over. Plus there is a bad part just down the line that needs replacing. And the cold is leaking more heavily, so that needs to be done. And the sinks no longer have cold water even when it's on, so considering they worked before I did this, the bread probably hasn't disintigrated & was shot through the hot water pipes into the fixtures & has them all clogged.

"Fuck This House" needs to be the new home improvement show.
Do you have access to shark bite fittings?

Fuck plumbing. What a pain in the ass...

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Fuck my CEA level. It went from 8.5 on Aug. 25 to 10 as of yesterday. After getting authorization from the insurance company (takes a couple of days), we'll schedule a PET/CT scan.

Fuck increasing CEA levels.

Fuck me for not noticing I wasn't getting alerts for the Fuck You thread anymore. And fuck you folks for not letting me know ;)

Top Bottom