Fuck you !!!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Unfortunately, Fucking them is not enough. Stopping them will be all but impossible. There are too many that have no respect for life, and far too many soft targets around the world. I'm afraid that this is, sadly, just the beginning. The world has an abundance of seriously sick people and there is no way to anticipate their behavior.

grokit

well-worn member
Throughout human history, evil has always been on the brink of "taking over". Sometimes it does, see the dark ages; sometimes it does not, see the renaissance. We are entering a very interesting period, where technology has the power to tip the balance in either direction for quite some time. So... fuck evil.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What is most different today is the existence and availability of WMD that give individuals or groups the ability to unleash much more destruction and death than history had previously allowed. Anyone who wants to can get a hold of an automatic rifle (or semi) and reap the kind of destruction that the waco clown* did in Aurora Colorado.
It has become frightfully clear that if such a thing as "Ice 9" actually existed, there are individuals who would gladly release it. We live is a different world than that of our parents...

I am certainly with you, however, on FUCKING evil.

*I refuse to say/type his name.

cybrguy,
Reactions: grokit

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I say fuck this! I can barely watch it! My heart races and I get sick to my stomach towards the end. I have to say, Supernatural REALLY pushes the boundaries of network TV. :o

I like Supernatural but if I want to get really weirded out and happily horrifed...American Horror Story.

Happy B-day BTW!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Fuck you USPS!!! Happy Birthday Vickie!

USPS says now when we mail a letter across town it will take 2 days instead of 1. More reason to email. Who sends letters anyway? Except for the elderly.

They need to get rid of some of the folks that are excess baggage in USPS. Like my postal carrier. When there is a substitute we get our mail 2 hours earlier. A year ago some days we didn't get our mail until 8 or 9 at night. Everybody complained, including the school.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
FUCK TERRORISM and it's built in hostility/hate towards mankind. If you hate everyone so much why don't you just off yourself and leave us all alone? Then you CAN make the world a better place...

And Happy Belated, Vicki. I'm a Sag, so our signs rub up against each other... :wave:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Because if you do you won't go to paradise and collect your virgins.
Well, when we are talking "Muslim Extremists" (as opposed to other terrorists), even the most stupid of them should understand that killing other Muslims or "innocents" would disqualify them for "paradise" anyway, so if they are doing this for the Virgins they are really screwing themselves...

I collected a few virgins when I was 16. I don't see what the big deal is. If I go to paradise, I don't want any fracking virgins. I want a whole slew of high-end $5000 dollar a night hookers. :tup:

I hear ya on that one. The only upside to virgins is they are unlikely to ever forget you, and that isn't always an upside...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
No, not the really radical ones. Its ok for them to kill other Muslims who are not as "committed" as they are to Sharia Law or are in the wrong sect.

t-dub,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Back around 1983 I met a foreign guy in college in a public speaking class. I can't remember which country he was from (Pakistan but I'm not sure) but he had spent a few years in England and France before coming to the US to pursue his degree. His family had money and they wanted him to have a global perspective so he was travelling the world before taking over the family business. We got to talking about terrorism and global politics. His exact words were 'America is its own worst enemy because we need to wear the white hat in every conflict and want the world to see us as John Wayne while our enemies don't care what the world thinks of them and will do whatever it takes no matter how it is perceived'. I told him not to underestimate the different hats America wears when nobody can see John Wayne. I should have told him FUCK YOU instead but he presented his opinions without animosity and purported to love the US.

His_Highness,
Top Bottom