Fuck you !!!

Gunky

Fuck these motherfucking people who say torture is ok. Fuck 'em! It's not ok. Once we go there it's not far to places like Egypt or China where the cops routinely beat the crap out of anyone they take into custody; confessions are available any time they need one. Fuck Cheney too!

Edit: special bonus opprobrium: screw you Putin, too. Look where nibbling off bits of the neighbors got you!

Last edited:

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Fuck you scammer who just rang my doorbell. Trying to take advantage of people because they might be feeling generous for the holidays.

You get an extra fuck you because I've got the flu and haven't been able to vape all week!

^ I hope you at least coughed on him/her a few times...;)
Your item is being processed by customs in NETHERLANDS at 10:19 am on December 15, 2014.
how long do you fucking need to slap on your 21% extortioncharge...
Your item cleared customs in NETHERLANDS at 7:15 pm on December 19, 2014.

Apparantly it takes about 4 whole fucking days...:argh:
Maybe i should have kept my fucking mouth shut...:rolleyes:
It is on the way now at least..halle-fucking-luja...:clap:so now hurry the fuck up and post it already...
YOU CUSTOMS FUCKERS!:p

Last edited:

Kommyknocker

etats suoesag s'ti ni CHT kcuF
.. And me!

..this thread is fucked up! :p
Why in the fuck is there no smilies that are fucking.. Oh and fuck teeth!. And of age virgins. :popcorn:.. Whilst I watch :smug:

Kommyknocker,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
etats suoesag s'ti ni CHT kcuF
.. And me!

..this thread is fucked up! :p
Why in the fuck is there no smilies that are fucking.. Oh and fuck teeth!. And of age virgins. :popcorn:.. Whilst I watch :smug:

Fuck them! GIF removed.

Hm. Still works in the editor. It worked when I posted it too, so they must have a threshold before they fuck you over.

Last edited:

StickyShisha2

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
images
:rofl:

Kommyknocker

Fuck Santas nubile and willing daughters .. Whilst all his elves cheer me on and throw candy at my junk!.. Live it up you pointy eared little toerags!! You're next!.. Rudolph!.. Rudolph..!.. Where'd you put my gimp mask? :party:

Kommyknocker,
Reactions: grokit

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, maybe it's the folks I know but the trend seems to be pube free these days. Too much maintenance for me personally, but it is a trend that I don't hate on others.

I dated a woman who wanted me to return the favor and that lasted all of one time, but ya know...

Yeah, I was thinking TMI as well...

Oh, wait, I forgot. FUCK people who insist, whatever they insist. :shrug:

cybrguy,
Top Bottom