Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

I usually just reach over for another leg of chicken:

kfc+bucket+of+chicken.gif

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Yes Vicki my comrade in pain . . . :luv: . . . our afflictions are sooo similar. With Psoriatic arthritis I also get the wonderful skin disease. My ear canal is bleeding right now . . . but I know you relate to the excruciating pain of daily existence . . . and I wish you well :)

We'll just have to keep pluggin along together, and keep fighting, including mvapes and everyone else who has a chronic illness! We refuse to allow these diseases to break our will!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Ahhh, cool, I'm getting ready to go in for a shot of Toradol right NOW :D I, and most professional athletes, absolutely love the stuff. Now the shot itself is a 10% racemix with alcohol so they put it in your ass and it burns like hell, but that just lets you know relief is coming. Toradal (ketorolac tromethamine) has been a really great tool to have. I know I'm so far off label and FDA guidelines that you can't even see them from where I'm standing, but I don't care, this stuff works like magic.

This is why government health care won't work. In a one size fits all solution I would never have received this therapy. What people forget is this: Medicine is part art and part science. When government gets involved they try to turn it into a cookbook and THAT is when people die.

Top Bottom