Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

I was going to but I am enjoying this light in between salvia feel im getting. its like it wants to warp my world but cant fully...I feel like typing with melty hands.

Edit: Going in full bore. See you in a bit.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Some people just shouldn't ever be parents.
Oh, dear lordy... this is so very, very true.

I'm still getting over my childhood. Making good progress, but I fear I'll never be over it entirely. Pretty sad, really.

and, btw, I really hope my own children (the ones I gave birth to) eventually go and get therapy. Mostly due to their father.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Oh, dear lordy... this is so very, very true.

I'm still getting over my childhood. Making good progress, but I fear I'll never be over it entirely. Pretty sad, really.

Me too. I know I will never be over it entirely, but to hell with therapy. Tried it and I don't care for it really. :rolleyes:

I found the best therapy was vaping.

Right on Tweek!! I'd much rather vaporize than talk to some stranger about the horrible things that happened to me.

mvapes, I hope you are having a decent day today. :)

Tweek

Me too. I know I will never be over it entirely, but to hell with therapy. Tried it and I don't care for it really. :rolleyes:

Right on Tweek!! I'd much rather vaporize than talk to some stranger about the horrible things that happened to me.

mvapes, I hope you are having a decent day today. :)

After 8 years with a therapist, I have concluded that they are a pair of well paid shoulders. I'm sure there are great ones out there who have helped many people, but I can talk to my wife or best friend for free.

satyrday

After 8 years with a therapist, I have concluded that they are a pair well paid shoulders. I'm sure there are great ones out there who have helped many people, but I can talk to my wife or best friend for free.
That's true. The great ones will dig out the dirt - places you don't want to go - make you purge. But the talking cure is the basis and quite simple. A trusted friend with a good ear and some empathy :tup:

The psych drugs can get you over a hump - make you fly above the clouds, but cloud-bursting is key.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I had it rough too, raised in the Bronx on welfare for most of my childhood. My mother is gay and I'm very cool with her lifestyle. She's been with the same woman for 27 years, Maggie has always been great to me. But, prior to her coming out of the closet she was miserably depressed and beat me like it was her job, there's was one incident where she broke both my thumbs. One of the first girls she was with put cigarettes out in my hands. My father went through a rough time too, I guess it's hard to hear that your wife is leaving you because she's gay. He blamed himself and life wasn't all fun and games when with him either. As my Mother's made progress with therapy and finally came out, I was so happy for her that I just forgave what she had done to me in the past.

At that point I started to get into trouble, never went to school, got into drugs, fights, in and out of jail, etc....

When the school kicked me out in 9th grade I had no choice but to go live with Dad. We lived in a city in NY called Yonkers. There were two side of the city, an impoverished black section or a wealthy white section over run by the Mob. We lived in this area. I went to high school and became friends with a ton of young gangsters. My father had changed, really turned my life around as far as school but the trouble never stopped. Those same young gangsters become older more dangerous gangsters and the drugs flowed like river water. One of my friends (while in witness protection) got popped for running the largest ecstasy ring in the US!

Regardless, my life turned out ok. I forgive them both as we all make mistakes. That's what life is about...

Here's an episode of springer that will give you a first hand look into the life of Ship!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm sure my upbringing is why I am have historically been anal-retentive, type A personality, nit-picky, and rigid.

MMJ does help me, a lot, in letting trivial things just go. I'm still working on being more mellow, when not stoned, but I seem to be making some progress.

Tweek

Sorry to hear that Mvapes & Enchantre. Life is hard enough to navigate without someone making it difficult straight out of the gate.

I resigned myself to the fact that I will always have issues. It's just the type of flavour I come in.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I forgave my parents but don't tell them as they are still the same asses they always were. I speak to them as little as possible. I think in the last 15 years I saw them 5 times which was 5 to many.

When I got injured I had to go to shrinks and as much as it is fun talking it solves nothing like tweek said. Nobody can make my life go back to the way it was or have be be ok with everything being a challenge.

Shrinks=Docs and you know how I feel about docs.

They passed a comment a few weeks back that they were going to visit me in Sept. I said for what kid will be in school. They said because they love me and want to see me. I laughed really hard to myself as they can't stand to be in the same room with me ugh. I think they already changed there mind which was funny cause when my son spoke to them the other day he said he was going to go to them in Sept. when he has off at the end of the month lol. That love and missing me went away really quick :lol:.

satyrday

Since we're sharing I'll try to open up but still be discreet. In my adolescence serious illness struck about 2/3 of my immediate family. Physical in one case and seriously psychiatric in the others. Only one of the ill made it through to the other side whole (well I hope two did because my mother, though now dead, I think is still whole in some form).

I was not struck by an illness, but by the responsibility and gravity of the situation. I went from being somewhat of a rad boy to a stoic in a year. Sorry I don't tell a good detailed story like some of you share. I think my mouth is still somewhat permanently shuttered from the experience (some will beg to differ).

MJ eventually came and didn't so much give me relief as it did a deep excitement about the unexplored side of life (the explored side can be so suffocating). It also eventually sent me on a religious trip into far eastern thinking and practice, which I've tried to normalize so that the real world can be as exciting as the fantasy world.

It was a female companion that gave the real relief!

*hypocrisy disclaimer - although I've studied psychology, I've never been to a shrink!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hey tweek, isn't that saliva stuff really dangerous. You had me worried the last few days with you doing that stuff. I think they outlawed it here. Isn't it that bath salt stuff.

Now back to :shit: where are the other boys?

Tweek

Hey tweek, isn't that saliva stuff really dangerous. You had me worried the last few days with you doing that stuff. I think they outlawed it here. Isn't it that bath salt stuff.

Now back to :shit: where are the other boys?

Nah, not bath salts at all, it is a member of the sage family...but not exactly something you want to do every day, as it can be pretty intense. I usually only use it once every few months, if that. I was in a mood :smug:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Life is hard enough to navigate without someone making it difficult straight out of the gate.
^^^ All I was thinking was pretty much summed up by Tweek .

I was lucky .My home life and upbringing was fairly idyllic . we weren't rich we weren't poor . No real fighting just a raised voice not a fist now and then . THATS what I see looking back.
Now If you talk to one of my sisters she'll say we were deprived of our basic "needs" Like we didn't have a horse or a pool or live on a lake with the ski boat and weren't givin' a car when we turned 16 and we had to do things like mow the yard or wash dishes somehow that was abuse .
Our family only became dysfunctional Later on with nieces and nephews fuckin' up and causing rifts . Then the more stable family members ( and I include Myself Here ) have to pick up the slack . Everything from paying bills to caring for pets (if you ain't paid a vet bill or bought a bag of food in 3-4 years it's no longer your pet. ) . Then get pissed off at you when you've had enough of their shit and say NO just once .

That's my rave for the week , Thank you all whether or not you read this I got it out .

Tweek

It's funny RB, the whole thing with nieces and nephews is happening in my family as well. You can really see the difference between the younger and older generation in these cases...some kids just don't have any appreciation for family, nor respect for their elders. I rarely go home anymore for visits, it is just too stressful watching all this kind of stuff go down.

satyrday

In a way I'm lucky because I really don't have a home to go back to anymore (except the one I created).

Edit: Oops - Dreamerr wanted some :shit:
329875214_4254a3ed28_z.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Tweek .I'm Right in the middle of it all due to living back with my mom , and it's all about money.
I guess before I moved back they could stop by and pick up a check whenever for whatever lame lie they could come up with.
That Has Stopped and now I'm an evil evil Man beyond rude . And proud of it .

They Hate me and that's Ok cool !

Top Bottom