Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
420 pages! I can't believe we made it this far, and look at us now - I vibrate with joy, Dorkus has moved onto bigger and better farm animals, Vicki's hand was rebuilt better, stronger, faster than before! Mom, Enchantre, RudeBoy and Snappo are still batshit crazy and Richy and Dub are back as well as my buddies campers and vaporsVaporizer.

QQ is always around on FC and we chat all the time on the home front. I know Stu and Paka are always watching. Grokit has made a nice home here and brings a lot of stuff to the table.

Yes, we lost a few but we gained a few that showed signs of lunacy which makes the PD thread a perfect home for them. Deja, Melting, Ddave, diehard, SSVUN - YAH, Imasinner, EverydayAmnesiac, BarnBoy, and Buildozer just to say a few.

Thanks to all of you! Please let the poop once again fly proudly!!!!

The last time I had too much dairy...

porta-potty-explosion.png

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
420 pages! I can't believe we made it this far, and look at us now - I vibrate with joy, Dorkus has moved onto bigger and better farm animals, Vicki's hand was rebuilt better, stronger, faster than before! Mom, Enchantre, RudeBoy and Snappo are still batshit crazy and Richy and Dub are back as well as my buddies campers and vaporsVaporizer.

QQ is always around on FC and we chat all the time on the home front. I know Stu and Paka are always watching. Grokit has made a nice home here and brings a lot of stuff to the table.

Yes, we lost a few but we gained a few that showed signs of lunacy which makes the PD thread a perfect home for them. Deja, Melting, Ddave, diehard, SSVUN - YAH, Imasinner, EverydayAmnesiac, BarnBoy, and Buildozer just to say a few.

Thanks to all of you! Please let the poop once again fly proudly!!!!

The last time I had too much dairy...

porta-potty-explosion.jpg
Oh yeah! Last time I had too much dairy, I didn't even make it to the little blue house!!!!

liar.gif

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Mom, Enchantre, RudeBoy and Snappo are still batshit crazy...
I resemble that remark! ...and wear it like a blue ribbon!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=batshit crazyB
Batshit crazy:
A person who is batshit crazy is certifiably nuts. The phrase has origins in the old fashioned term "bats in the belfry." Old churches had a structure at the top called a belfry, which housed the bells. Bats are extremely sensitive to sound and would never inhabit a belfry of an active church where the bell was rung frequently. Occasionally, when a church was abandoned and many years passed without the bell being rung, bats would eventually come and inhabit the belfry. So, when somebody said that an individual had "bats in the belfry" it meant that there was "nothing going on upstairs" (as in that person's brain). To be BATSHIT CRAZY is to take this even a step further. A person who is batshit crazy is so nuts that not only is their belfry full of bats, but so many bats have been there for so long that the belfry is coated in batshit. Hence, the craziest of crazy people are BATSHIT CRAZY.
Dude that guy on the corner wears a tinfoil hat and ripped all the wires out of his house so the government couldn't listen to his thoughts.

Really?

Yeah, he's batshit crazy.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
The great polyp search starts at noon :lol:
My pop had colon cancer, so this isn't my first time , but the preps never really get easier :uhoh: It's family week at my Gastro's , my brother had his on Monday :clap:

I really need to get one too. I watched an episode of Doctor Oz where he was getting one and had to drink a gallon of this really nasty stuff. Even he had a hard time getting it down. I'm not sure I could keep it down. :(

I hope your test goes well! :nod:

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I really need to get one too. I watched an episode of Doctor Oz where he was getting one and had to drink a gallon of this really nasty stuff. Even he had a hard time getting it down. I'm not sure I could keep it down. :(

I hope your test goes well! :nod:
Thank you! Actually, this time they had me use something called Moviprep. I had to drink half as much as i used to :tup: It didn't taste bad, lemon/lime flavor. It was easier to get down than the other preps. Then you're on the throne for several hours, but that parts over. I feel fine this morning and they give you propofol, so you don't feel a thing. Just do it Vicki. Polyps are usually very slow growing, i always have polyps :rolleyes: and i need to get them out.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I well remember my first colonoscopy. It is an evil procedure but the prep is far worse. The doctor gave me instructions to get something called GoLYTELY. It wasn't prescription so I spent a good five minutes or so scanning the shelves at the pharmacy looking for it without success. So I asked the pharmacist. He says, "Oh we keep that behind the counter," and he comes back with a 4L plastic jug. I said, "Oh, but I only need one dose," and he said, "Yes, that is one dose."

4L is about a gallon for you Imperial measure people, and you are supposed to drink a glass of the stuff every 10 minutes until it's gone. It tastes (and I'm being kind here) like cat piss that's been left for a month in an old rubber boot. There is no way anyone can finish that thing. Not possible.

The colonoscopy itself turned out to be interesting. They gave me some sort of sedative that didn't knock me out but made me quite happy. So much so that I took the offer when the proctologist offered me a chance to look through the scope up my own asshole. Not an opportunity that comes up every day...

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
The colonoscopy itself turned out to be interesting. They gave me some sort of sedative that didn't knock me out but made me quite happy. So much so that I took the offer when the proctologist offered me a chance to look through the scope up my own asshole. Not an opportunity that comes up every day...
I've never used GoLYTELY, i told them i couldn't drink that much. I've used Phoslo soda-they don't use that anymore, Miralax-not bad . Miralax is tasteless and you mix it with gatoraid. The Moviprep was pretty easy to get down and i only had to drink 2 litres. I put in on ice and used a straw.
My first one i was pretty awake and i used to work for a Gastro, so i at one point grabbed the scope out of his hand to see what was up my colon, he was shocked :lol:. Now they use propofol and you're out like a light, and wake up very easily after , as long as Conrad Murray isn't your doctor ;)

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Watch out @pakalolo ....... there are some here who might say you had your head up your ass... :razz:

Fortunately, they don't use the GoLYTELY any more. I had to take laxatives and drink gatorade. I think the prep depends on the doctor. But generally, I've found each colonoscopy to get progressively easier. Maybe they're finally taking pity on the poor patients that have to drink that stuff...

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Watch out @pakalolo ....... there are some here who might say you had your head up your ass... :razz:

Fortunately, they don't use the GoLYTELY any more. I had to take laxatives and drink gatorade. I think the prep depends on the doctor. But generally, I've found each colonoscopy to get progressively easier. Maybe they're finally taking pity on the poor patients that have to drink that stuff...
Actually they do @momofthegoons , my brother had to drink that. I have no clue why we were given different preps. If i had to rank them, i prefer the Miralax and Moviprep :lol:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I had to drink the 4 liter stuff, not easy. I woke up in the middle of the procedure where they put the heavy scope tubing down my throat. I started chocking horribly and started tugging at the damn tube to get it out - I was panicked, and fighting!!! Dangerous, I could've severely damaged my innards with my attempt at extraction. Luckily, it was removed without damage, the procedure had ended. Doctor said he saw what he needed to see, no need to go in for more look-see. That was about 10 years ago, never been back since - scared shitless!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
So, was searching for a pic just now... (I know, who woulda thought?) and came upon this horrific shot!

@mvapes, tell me it isn't so! Tell me you're not down to 9 fingers now!!!! :uhh:

80930648_crazy_insane_or_insane_crazy-s600x560-46123.jpg
My guess is that this finger does not belong to mvapes due to the proctological characteristics that it presents. Such fingers are highly prized for their ticklish talents, and not usually offed when duly appreciated - so probably someone else's offed appendage.

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
My guess is that this finger does not belong to mvapes due to the proctological characteristics that it presents. Such fingers are highly prized for their ticklish talents, and not usually offed when duly appreciated - so probably someone else's offed appendage.
Thanks Snappo! I feel much better!

Now, I'm off to spread the news to others!!! :brow:
images

Top Bottom