Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
16gg4kg.jpg

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Spent 7 hours at NYU yesterday for severe pain in upper right quadrant. I have to say i was quite pleased with their new Urgent Care setup . Triage downstairs, intake and bloods, then sent upstairs to a semi private room. Because my personal physician's practice is affiliated with NYU, i have an electronic medical record. I was getting emails telling me what tests were scheduled and knew before the nurses what was going on :lol:

Shared the room with a Russian diva who was in for pain after a lap band. She was a total bitch to the nurses and just kept screaming for them every 2 minutes. She also kept calling people and asking every single person who came into the room for a phone charger. Because she was so nasty to everyone, i didn't give her my charger :D I see no reason to treat the staff that way even if you are in pain. She was told the drugs were ordered and as soon as her morphine arrived it was administered.

Her parents were there and i don't speak Russian , but i did understand her order for her mom to massage her feet:rolleyes:

Had a few tests, some fluids and they kept offering me pain meds, which i refused. I wanted to be coherent in case it was 'something" cutable ;). They couldn't find the cause so they think it's muscular . I was offered IV drugs, percosets etc before release. I hate those drugs , but left with a script for Norco. Filled it and regret taking half a tab. That crap always makes me feel sick. My lotus is counteracting the effects of the Norco and will be my pain med of choice.
2wq5s8z.jpg

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Spent 7 hours at NYU yesterday for severe pain in upper right quadrant. I have to say i was quite pleased with their new Urgent Care setup . Triage downstairs, intake and bloods, then sent upstairs to a semi private room. Because my personal physician's practice is affiliated with NYU, i have an electronic medical record. I was getting emails telling me what tests were scheduled and knew before the nurses what was going on :lol:

Shared the room with a Russian diva who was in for pain after a lap band. She was a total bitch to the nurses and just kept screaming for them every 2 minutes. She also kept calling people and asking every single person who came into the room for a phone charger. Because she was so nasty to everyone, i didn't give her my charger :D I see no reason to treat the staff that way even if you are in pain. She was told the drugs were ordered and as soon as her morphine arrived it was administered.

Her parents were there and i don't speak Russian , but i did understand her order for her mom to massage her feet:rolleyes:

Had a few tests, some fluids and they kept offering me pain meds, which i refused. I wanted to be coherent in case it was 'something" cutable ;). They couldn't find the cause so they think it's muscular . I was offered IV drugs, percosets etc before release. I hate those drugs , but left with a script for Norco. Filled it and regret taking half a tab. That crap always makes me feel sick. My lotus is counteracting the effects of the Norco and will be my pain med of choice.
2wq5s8z.jpg

Sorry to hear of all the jabbing and testing going on! Go Lotus!!!! Go MMJ!!! Glad to hear they are providing you relief!

Wow! And I thought I loved my cats! My oldest was taken from me recently after a 6 months battle with cancer. She was 22 years old at the time. My hat's off to you! :clap:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

2wq5s8z.jpg
Damn dude I'm really sorry. I despise needles, and I really feel for you. I really hope you get through this quickly. :(

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
Headache is easing up on me a little. Oddly enough though is my wife's is getting worse. I'm starting to wonder if this has to do with our new mattress. We got a tempur-pedic with the cooling system. Anyone think there's a chance that after sleeping in the wrong positions for 40+ years and going to something that relieves pressure on the spine and neck could have had an affect on us?

This is how I felt yesterday...

headache.gif
Have you noticed a smell in the mattress ? I bet it's uber chemical treated and it might be leaching out. Don't forget your skin is the largest organ of your body and will absorb things.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

2wq5s8z.jpg

Not to be alarmist but... If it persists get multiple opinions and get it sorted out.

My sister-in-law went back 3 times in a year with arm/shoulder pain only to be told eventually that she had terminal cancer.

Luckily she fought that diagnoses too and 5 years later after multiple rounds of chemo/Rad and cutting 3 ribs and a lung out she is thriving.

I have seen 3 people in my life die in the last 5 years due to physicians failures. Be safe.

Top Bottom