Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Our dog Draco (the dragon dog....his name is well earned) is part Black Lab. :)

***Don't let his smile fool you. We can't let him be around anyone.

2j4dp5i.jpg

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I made some chocolate cannabis fudge this evening, with hubby's help. I used the Nestle Carnation Famous Fudge in the box because it is easier for me since my arm in in this stupid cast. :)

Did a decarb in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes. Then added the decarbed cannabis with the sugar mix, butter and evaporated milk at the beginning of the recipe. (I added 3 tablespoons of butter instead of 2) Boiled that for 6 minutes, then added the morsels and marshmallows, stirring vigorously. Poured the mixture into the 8X8 pan. This recipe is another new experiment. :leaf:

Instead of putting it in the fridge for 2 hours, I put it in the freezer for 30 minutes. I just dosed a small piece a few minutes ago. Will report back with results. :popcorn:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I made some chocolate cannabis fudge this evening, with hubby's help. I used the Nestle Carnation Famous Fudge in the box because it is easier for me since my arm in in this stupid cast. :)

Did a decarb in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes. Then added the decarbed cannabis with the sugar mix, butter and evaporated milk at the beginning of the recipe. (I added 3 tablespoons of butter instead of 2) Boiled that for 6 minutes, then added the morsels and marshmallows, stirring vigorously. Poured the mixture into the 8X8 pan. This recipe is another new experiment. :leaf:

Instead of putting it in the fridge for 2 hours, I put it in the freezer for 30 minutes. I just dosed a small piece a few minutes ago. Will report back with results. :popcorn:
I don't care if I'm up till 4am ...I'm gonna wait for your report:brow: ...inquiring tummies wanna know!:drool: Sounds like major YUM!:nod:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I got a Solo today. Already figured it out and I'm waiting on it to charge up again (old model so it doesn't have the new PA ability). I was able to rig a whip to it pretty easily, and I've got this killer sativa. I can be lazy and play video games while getting high as fuck. 12/10 would obtain again.

That's weird, I have an M102 - the first solo ever and it works with my PA.

Anyways, first night in the new house last night and all I could say is sleeping wasn't a problem. Every part of my hurts today, in fact for some reason the excersion caused me to contuosly tremor again. Today my balance is off and my gate closed a little bit. Regardless, seeing the neuro tommorow and I assume he's going to wash tremors away with splashing more sinamet at me!

On a lighter note I got my mancave back and so far I did this last night.

0dfdb365-a1d4-446d-b33d-09b754d81427_zpsv8aslvyz.jpg

Has a built in light and surge protector. I'll get more pics up today cause I've added a salon style bar stool, more of my glass is displayed, and now I have a place to show off my high times collection. I have the first to the twenty fifth issue sealed.

Door to the room has a lock with key on it so no little ones could get in at anytime.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
That's beautiful, @mvapes ... I would probably add really squishy flooring/big floor mat, and all edges would need to be slightly padded. My hubby and I are both a little klutzy. :)

Do you have easy access to water/sink? With a large glass collection, have you ever tried using a dishwasher to clean them? That's something I keep thinking about...

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
That's weird, I have an M102 - the first solo ever and it works with my PA.
Sorry, I meant that it doesn't have the new PA feature out-of-the-box like the new models do. You can just plug the charger in and use it while charging, hence PA. The old ones only charge with the charger. Glad to see you finally made it home!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I dosed another piece of the chocolate cannabis fudge at 3:30pm, so it's been about an hour. I don't feel much yet, but hopefully soon. :)

***I forgot to mention that I used 8 grams of cannabis, finely ground in a coffee grinder. :leaf:

***Edit--it's been almost 2 hours now, and I can feel it, but it's mild. I'm gonna be eating dinner in about half an hour, but I don't expect that to affect things. My pain is pretty much gone, and that makes me happy! I think I feel it a little in my head too.

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I dosed another piece of the chocolate cannabis fudge at 3:30pm, so it's been about an hour. I don't feel much yet, but hopefully soon. :)

***I forgot to mention that I used 8 grams of cannabis, finely ground in a coffee grinder. :leaf:

***Edit--it's been almost 2 hours now, and I can feel it, but it's mild. I'm gonna be eating dinner in about half an hour, but I don't expect that to affect things. My pain is pretty much gone, and that makes me happy! I think I feel it a little in my head too.

When using medibles I find the 2 hour mark to be the point where I become angry with myself for eating more after the hour mark thinking I didn't get a big enough dose. Then I'm fucking off my whacker for a few hours.

Kinda what PD feels like... :lmao:

BTW, I really miss @dorkus_molorkus

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Had lunch with my old manager/good lady friend today and we stopped by an old coworkers place for a little while. Was great to see them both, coworker ended up giving me a nice amount of cannabutter that her dad had but didn't want for free. I've had a pretty alright day. Think I'll go use the rest of my coffee gift card now. It was a beautiful 78 without a cloud in the sky (except for the ones coming out my mouth :tup:).

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
When using medibles I find the 2 hour mark to be the point where I become angry with myself for eating more after the hour mark thinking I didn't get a big enough dose. Then I'm fucking off my whacker for a few hours.

I actually still have a couple pieces of that cannabis hard candy, and just ate one. That should kick in way before bedtime.

The fudge never really hit me really hard, so I may take 2 pieces tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@mvapes , just saw a post you made that your solo was on its way out. I know you only occasionally read the thread but cenizen is making battery packs although they are on backorder as he is waiting for a supplier. So if that is your issue no need to buy a new one.

Top Bottom