Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Anybody hear from @Tweek ? I hope all is well. We need out thread fluffers back, pak can't hold this place down by himself.

BTW - has anyone aside from Fluff seen any of the following:

Lemon Party
One Man One Jar

or, what I assume will become @dorkus_molorkus favorite...

Tub Woman

If you haven't seen any of these or have never been warmed up with a Goatse be warned - you can't un-see what your about to.

The only time I've seen anything like the lemon party was on a postcard Stu sent me while visiting a Favela in Brazil.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I'll put a treat out for him and maybe he will follow his nose back. Here Tweeky, Tweeky . . . ;)

qnuh.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
This is a review of a competitors product as opposed to Liquid Ass....

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely dissappointed March 15, 2013
By Tyler Tolonen
Amazon Verified Purchase
I read the reviews which there are not many but, it sounded like this would actually be better than liquid ass. I have tried all different types of fart spray. Liquid ass, the fart spray with the black top and red and one tube, fart boms, and now this. This would be considered pretty mild compared to the other ones I have tried. In order this is my personal preference.

1-liquid ass
2-fart spray with red and white tube
3-pump and dump
4-fart bombs

It is weird that this kitten shows up a couple weeks after our kitty passed away. Our daughter named her Petra. (She's reading Ender's Game)

Whoa! Flashback. Ender's Game is such a great book! But whenever i see the name Petra it recalls my ultra-conservative 80's childhood, which meant all music came from the Christian bookstore (except my Dad's secret record stash from the 60's and 70's).

THIS is PETRA ("Hard" Christian Rock) :rolleyes:or:rockon:, whatever floats your boat:
cute pussy, Vicki

And on that note.....am I going to the wrong gloryhole? Ours don't quite look like this.
It's like this, only in a handy little spray bottle!
2lucnn.jpg

EDIT: oh man, so this whole Petra thing reminded me of the ulitmate 80's Christian rock band...Crumbacher. YouTube 'em.
Incandescent
was my favorite album of theirs.
They were the one band that I really liked, otherwise I was like, "Mom, Dad, this Jesus music sux :cry:. How are Huey Lewis and the News doing the Devil's work, again?" Ahhhhh, the 80's.:tup:

Continued Edit: Ok, ok, I really liked lusted after Amy Grant, too. That gorgeous woman introduced me to sin, I swear it. She was like Mia Sara, but Christian. Amy Grant + Legend was all my boyhood imagination needed for ritualistic masturbation sinning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom