Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
What the fuck, I mention my return and emphasize concepts that this thread was built on and the best we got is a video of the highwayman? No offense snap but I was hoping more along the lines of highway head, or at least a fucking Bigfoot comment. Damn it Dork - what's happening here?

Whoever can post the most awkward and uncomfortable pic before midnight gets 4 pack of stok silicone jars on me.

Cannot be combined with any other coupons.

Limit of 20 bucks payout!
awkward-family-photos--large-msg-134764256668.jpg

Edit for Snap: Loved The Highwayman. Best fuckin' supergroup ever IMO. I was lucky enough to catch them in the early 90s and it was unbelievably awesome. And to keep it Parkinson's related, I sat right behind Mohammed Ali at the show. (true story) He was shakin' and groovin' all night. Willie even pointed out that he was in the audience and he got a standing O. Good times, good times....

:peace:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I won't take you up on that, because if my daughter found out I posted it, she'd kill me. [Edit: shit, people are fast. I just started typing my reply and BOOM, there's others. sigh]

Trust me, though, it was awkward. [high pitched voice]"AWKWARD!!"[/high-pitched voice]

Thanks for the offer of dork's signed photo of his "tool bag" - however, I'm already in possession of that, plus a few more "candid shots". I'm good. Really. Try someone else.

As far as Trannies go... do you prefer stick, auto, or, like our Prius, some sort of synergy thing that isn't a tranny? If stick, how many speeds?

I love my Prius. I have driven many sticks (including split-shift trannies), but I don't think I can do all the clutch work anymore.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
What the fuck, I mention my return and emphasize concepts that this thread was built on and the best we got is a video of the highwayman? No offense snap but I was hoping more along the lines of highway head, or at least a fucking Bigfoot comment. Damn it Dork - what's happening here?

Whoever can post the most awkward and uncomfortable pic before midnight gets 4 pack of stok silicone jars on me.

Cannot be combined with any other coupons.

:doh: You're killing me here mvapes..... as a mod I'm thinking... oh fuck....

however.... as a deliverer of goons, i'm going... :razz:

A conundrum for sure.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
mvapes - the HIGHWAYMAN most definitely honors YOU and the rest of us outlaw riders!

On another note: I definitely agree with the intent of the sign below - we don't want to make the animals sick, first and foremost!
2cmrjx3.jpg

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So many of you are worthy of the full frontal. However, how the fuck does dorkus not chime in here?

And where the fuck is dreamerr? She could come up with something twisted?

And pak, nice submission. How'd you get a hold of my family Halloween portrait?

dorkus_molorkus

Thanks for the offer of dork's signed photo of his "tool bag" - however, I'm already in possession of that, plus a few more "candid shots". I'm good. Really. Try someone else.

aww arent you all the blushing virgin and all?
all shy & no, no

like this!!!

yet, you told me privately that you loved it and could I name each of my hangers after your cats?

I hear Mom is using them for her xmas cards to the family. (the pic of my hangers, not your cats)

@mvapes I have an awkward photo that I havent stolen off the net. But seeing as no one seems to be very keen of a close up of my nuts, I am a bit bereft for other ideas.

Halloween was a bust here. Thank fucking god really. Its bad enough we follow you around from war to war, let alone importing more of your 'culture'.

But in the spirit of it all, I really did try to get into it.
Really I did.
I even planned a video of it all too.

Unfortunately no one came by this year. Im not sure why exactly.
Heaps of kids came last year.
Sure no one but me thought it was funny that I left Arnold my rottweiler by the screen door.
Kid would come and knock, Arnold would leap up barking and snarling at the door.
He is one scary fucking dog, and he would wait till they were right at the door too.
Kids scream their heads off & run away, parents hurl abuse.

One kid even dropped all his shit,
he had about a lb of candy, some dried apricots and an apple.
WTF the apple was for?

Anyway, I had the camera rolling and everything this year, Arnold was ready & waiting.
No fucking kids. which like I said is a good thing.

Maybe my idiot neighbours will have a domestic again soon and I can get it on video.

Like this one from last week.

COCONUT VS FISHWIFE
comes with some sporadic commentary from me.

ENJOY!!:tup:

PS I am holding my breath for midnight and the sub competition to end. Then I will be holding my breath till the winner is announced.

Top Bottom