Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

Canadian beaches are the best:

canada-winter.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I haven't wanted to be online much because one of our kitties has been sick and she passed away yesterday. I usually get really depressed when faced with death, and this is no exception. I just want to crawl up in ball. :cry:

I hope everyone else is doing ok. If you don't hear much from me, you'll know why.

Tweek

I haven't wanted to be online much because one of our kitties has been sick and she passed away yesterday. I usually get really depressed when faced with death, and this is no exception. I just want to crawl up in ball. :cry:

I hope everyone else is doing ok. If you don't hear much from me, you'll know why.

I am sorry to hear this Vicki....that kitty was lucky to have you and I just know you gave it the best care possible. Try to keep that in mind...he/she could of ended up with someone not even half as kind and wonderful as you are.

:luv:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki I felt so bad for you last night, I honestly wished I was in the area to bring you guy's something. You know we're all here for you as you have been for us. Don't be afraid to ask for anything.

I'm sorry I didn't talk to you sooner. I really fall apart when we lose a furbaby. We have 2 more cats and one dog that are elderly, and we worry about them a lot too. I am never prepared when this happens. :cry:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Vicki, I am very sad for your loss...

When our companions are called to leave us, they go to the Rainbow Bridge, a lovely place of grass, and sunshine, and butterflies, and blue skies. There, our companions rest, and wait for us, while enjoying themselves in peace and joy. When it is our turn, we will be met by them as we cross the bridge.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki, I am very sad for your loss...

When our companions are called to leave us, they go to the Rainbow Bridge, a lovely place of grass, and sunshine, and butterflies, and blue skies. There, our companions rest, and wait for us, while enjoying themselves in peace and joy. When it is our turn, we will be met by them as we cross the bridge.

Thanks.

I'm sure our baby is there, playing with all the furbabies we have lost before.

2d974tc.jpg

Top Bottom