Fuck Combustion Identity Thread

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hello!

Instead of a identity card, this is an identity thread. :) The idea came to me from a recent post from VisiblyVaped, where he asked people why they vaporize. These are the things, in my opinion define most of us in terms of a vapor user.

Of course, if you feel there is other interesting things to add, feel free to suggest and write them.

So here is my FC Identity Post:

Date of Conversion to Vaporizing: First try at Feb/11, Successfull try at Feb/12

Reason for converting to Vaporizing (Could be more than one but only if relevant): Health

Reason to continue Vaporizing: Health, Flavour and High

Vaporizer of Choice (all variables are off, just state your favorite): Wychwood

Combustion Frequency: Never with the exception of 1-2 times

How many vaporizers do you have/or had: 6

vorrange,

Nosferatu

Reason for converting to Vaporizing (Could be more than one but only if relevant): Stealth and effeciency at first but then realized it's superior in most ways.

Reason to continue Vaporizing: Efficiency, flavor, and cleanliness mainly, I don't think I would indulge as much if I had to deal with cleaning my glass as much as you have to if your bong-loading all day.

Vaporizer of Choice (all variables are off, just state your favorite): Cloud, second to that i would trust a 7th Floor vape to do a similar job if I don't have my cloud.

Combustion Frequency: About 1-2 a week, but sometimes alot less, like only a few times a month.

How many vaporizers do you have/or had: 11

How often do you vape: I would say about 3 times a day but once again some days only once and some days uncountable times. Also of course some days not at all.

Cool thread haha :cool:

Nosferatu,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Cool idea for a thread... heres mine

Date of Conversion to Vaporizing: got a MFLB on 04/10, converted on 05/11 with Arizer Solo

Reason for converting to Vaporizing: Health, Stealth, and Technology of it (FC helped too)

Reason to continue Vaporizing: Functional High, Taste, Ease

Vaporizer of Choice: Arizer Solo

Combustion Frequency: Only when over at a buddies house

How many vaporizers do you have/or had: 6

CentiZen,

SmokingElectricity

Date of Conversion to Vaporizing: Feb 2010

Reason for converting to Vaporizing: To get more fucked up

Reason to continue Vaporizing: To get more fucked up, Health & Stealth

Vaporizer of Choice: Tie - SSV w/Spherical Ground Glass + DBV
[SSV is the daily driver, DBV for vapor bongs]

Combustion Frequency: Not in a long time.

How many vaporizers do you have/or had: 7

Favorite Videogame ever: Phantasy Star Online

Currently watching: Delocated - Seasons 1+2

SmokingElectricity,

GatorJC

What was the question, again?
Date of Conversion to Vaporizing: First shot, sometime in '05 or '06. When I actually started around '09.

Reason for converting to Vaporizing (Could be more than one but only if relevant): Always interested in new ways to experience marijuana. The health aspect is also appealing.

Reason to continue Vaporizing: Different high than with smoking, you can't beat the flavor, it conserves my bud, and it's healthier.

Vaporizer of Choice (all variables are off, just state your favorite): Currently using my portable iolite, going to be getting an SSV when my financial situation is improved.

Combustion Frequency: Daily. I'm usualy 50-50 vaping to smoking on a given day.

How many vaporizers do you have/or had: Own one (iolite) and threw away one (VapirOne)..

GatorJC,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Date of Conversion to Vaporizing: Spring 2010. Converted exactly after my first draw from my first and crappy vape - Vapir Oxygen Mini.

Reason for converting to Vaporizing (Could be more than one but only if relevant): Health, Flavour and Efficiency

Reason to continue Vaporizing: Health, Flavour, Efficiency, High and Everything

Vaporizer of Choice (all variables are off, just state your favorite): VapeXhale Cloud (lol, don't even own it yet)

Combustion Frequency: Puffed once from a joint a week after converting (friends insist that I have to try that one that it tastes wonderful) and regret it, it was terrible. Loaded that into vape and mouthgasm. Later only few combustion accidents in a MFLB, once 260°C on EQ. Had ruined taste every time and felt like brain-dead.

How many vaporizers do you have/or had: 5 (including dead vapir oxygen mini and a lightbulb vape)

Seek,

vapirtoo

Date of conversion: April 2010 according to the Blissville invoice

Reasons for converting: Health, taste, stealth

Reasons for continuing: Better high, no more telltale weed smell on my person
Vaporizer of choice: LBPA (daily driver) :mflb: I lust for the aromed.

Combustion frequency: not at all, only in dire emergencies. :rant:

How many vapes: LB and Vapir 5.0 -I know everyone hates this vape, but it gets
people zooted, bag or whip, and with the seams all gunked up after so much use; it doesn't leak
so much.

vapirtoo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
(Update) Date of Conversion to Vaporizing: 11 March 2010. That was the day I converted.

Seek,

mwahle1

Date of conversion to vaporizing: only a few months ago (tobacco about 3 years ago)

Reason for converting to vaporizing: health, taste is a bonus

Reason to continue to vaporizing: health—stopped smoking cigarettes almost 3 years ago (with e-cig) and thought it was time to stop smoking everything.

Vaporizer of choice: Da Buddha-love it; however, I am waiting on the cloud,

Combustion frequency: The only combustion I “un-plan” on doing is when I accidentally combust a hit while vaporizing (has happened twice so far).

Vaporizer count: 2 (but the count will be rising)

mwahle1,

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
Date of conversion: First vapor hit august 6th 2010 (off a VB knockoff that worked), Bought my first vape January 20th 2012
Reason for buying: Novelty, and for the reasons that I had a decent experience with it and the benefits that I read. I thank FC for saving me from choosing a crap first vape.
Reasons for continuing:Efficiency, Better high, better taste, lack of smell(not stealth), and I didnt realize when I bough it that it would be so amazing with a high quality unit.
Vaporizer of choice: Have not found it yet but my EQ and LB do me great for now. 70% bonging with the EQ. next vapes on my list are the HA, SSV, UD, VXC, and CRZ. this should be in the next 3 or 4 ish years.:lol:
Combustion frequency: About 5%, and its never my herb.
How many vapes: EQ + MFLB =:ko:24/7... till I get antzy for the next one, which is startin to happen now.

Titamius,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Date of Conversion to Vaporizing: Dec 2009

Reason for converting to Vaporizing : Health, had just switched to e cig for nicotine so I figures WTH

Reason to continue Vaporizing: Efficiency, Health, Flavour and High

Vaporizer of Choice (all variables are off, just state your favorite): daaaa Cloud

Combustion Frequency: Once since I started vaping, about 3 months in. Fuck that shit.

How many vaporizers do you have/or had: 10ish

JDSupreme,

storybookhero

smoking, flying rc, you know funstuff
I converted to vap recently because my wife is really healthy. Plus I have always hated cigs so smoking herb just didnt seem right. I used to eat it more than anything so switching to vap was an easy transition. I still think i get more of a body high from vaping, which is what I want.

storybookhero,
Top Bottom