Fuck Combustion...for cigarette smokers

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Forgot to mention that you need to buy a drip tip with the Ego kit. Dripping is the way to go but it's usually not included with kits. They're only about $4.
One of my favorite vendors for all things ecig is
www.madvapes.com
they have great prices and I usually like their liquid alot.

jeffp,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
@Jeff! I can't tell you how happy I am that you've come this far dude!! I'm thrilled! This July I'll be celebrating 2 years since I quit. I did try a couple puffs off a cig here & there but was so nasty...I can't go back. If I got a real craving to smoke I'd just go with it as I know it'd turn me off so much I wouldn't do it again for a long while. I truly have said fuck combustion for good!!

@ Agent I have heard good things about the Bloog MaxxFusion but then I hear mixed reviews from others on some of the cartomizers. I"ve also heard about their automatic batteries dying when juice gets inside of them. Some folks vaping 2 yrs and up have said the new Bloog is the best device for those REALLY wanting the cig-looking device. I haven't tried their battery but a friend sent me one of the cartomizers to try. I'm not a cartomizer fan but it worked okay. I still prefer my low resistance atomizers over them any day though lol. I'm also leary of any automatic batteries as they can't take the juice like a sealed manual can. Some are activated by wind, sound, etc. too. draining your battery quicker. Still I know many that would recommend them to someone really wanting that close to cig like device.

The battery life is shorter than the ego's or extended ego's so if someone gets a Bloog Maxx they should buy a few spare batts and/or the charging case to make it through the day.

The Bloog's only use cartomizers which you can buy prefilled or blank and fill your own juice. The cartomizers can be refilled too for awhile before replacing. With the eGOs you can either use cartomizers or an atomizer & drip tip.

I've noticed that many folks that don't like to fiddle with things, are on the road a lot or are older in years seem to prefer the cartomizers. They carry a few filled with juice, spare batts and good to go. Some refill their cartos while others keep buying prefilled ones not wanting the hassle but it is MUCH cheaper if you refill them.

Any questions at all please don't hesitate to email me or whatever! I am thrilled to help anyone try the ecigs and maybe even ditch the smokes.

Lo,
Top Bottom