FS: Oil Dish - $45

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero18

vaporist
For sale is my oil-slick inspired oil dish, pictured below, for $45. It will be shipped bomb proof! Buy eats PayPal and shipping fees.

oildish4of1.jpg

oildish2of1.jpg

oildish3of1.jpg

oildish1of1.jpg

If you are interested, please send me an email and also post a reply to this thread notifying me of your interest. Thanks.

aero18,

aero18

vaporist
To all who have made email inquiries into the availability of this piece, Stu has made the first offer on it and for now, it is reserved for him. I will close this thread after I receive payment and ship the dish. So far, I advise the rest of you to not email me about the availability of the dish. There are already two others after Stu who are interested in it, so it is very unlikely for you to get it at this time. Thanks.

aero18,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah...

Back off bitches! :nope:

Modnote: Please review the forum rules. If you're not interested in purchasing or selling something, please do not post in this section. Vaporizer discussion belongs in Vaporizer Discussion. [post=184901]See also.[/post]

Stu,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm curious - what is this for? How does it work? Nice piece by the way....

Modnote: Please review the forum rules. If you're not interested in purchasing or selling something, please do not post in this section. Vaporizer discussion belongs in Vaporizer Discussion. [post=184901]See also.[/post]

jeffp,

SD_haze

jeffp said:
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm curious - what is this for? How does it work? Nice piece by the way....

receptacle for hash oil, with easy dabbing access :D
a sexy one at that

SD_haze,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom