FrankyB's take on a Dynavap dugout

frankbhelger

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on here for about 2 years and you guys have been great. I finally have something to contribute to this wonderful community. I picked up a dynavap m and have really been enjoying it. I decided to make a couple of dugouts that fit my use style a bit better than the offering from dynavap. I wanted to avoid any kind of visible screw so I went with a brass pin. I am not sure how this will hold up but I will be giving one of these away to get some miles on it to see how it holds up. I also wanted a lighter storage compartment and green and brown storage. I have also played around with magnets to keep things closed. I am pretty happy with things so far. Since these are really just a trial run for the hinge I did not spend any time aligning the storage compartments so please ignore that. I hope to have some final pictures posted in the next week or so.
dR5hICS.jpg

zkGNY3Y.jpg

cKnRcV5.jpg

uIxIRrU.jpg

Phenix

Damn I’m only second

Looks awesome tough, love the idea: great concept!!
If possible I would love to get a prototype....

Phenix,

Sketch420

If it can fit one of those purple or green tubes in it then it def sounds like a winner. Looks great, Love the concept. Can't wait to see next update.

Sketch420,

frankbhelger

If it can fit one of those purple or green tubes in it then it def sounds like a winner. Looks great, Love the concept. Can't wait to see next update.

These definitely will not fit the tubes that came with a dynavap. They are about the same width as the tubes. These are to replace the tubes. Is there a reason you would want the tube to fit inside the dugout?

Sketch420

The perennial concern is to find a portable smell proof case or dugout that will hold a Vapcap and herb without giving away the contents. Both are potential sources of tell tell aromas.

Couldn't say it better myself. I've just never been a fan of stashing my stash in the wood hole because it tends to get stuck in the corners and the smell gives it away sometimes. But the current design looks great.

Top Bottom