Fox News gets owned...........

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
thank you for writing your opinion on the matter further. maybe sometime in the future i will surprise you by not falling into the category you put me in.

With these last few posts, I think it's safe to say you already have, at least in my mind.

I find it regrettable how politics and society has become so binary and disappointed in much of the discourse towards this issue. Having originally read your posts as mere trolling, I can see now that it could have been meant as a deeper and more insightful statement. It's hard to tell the trolls from the devils advocates sometimes, especially on a medium like the internet.

The idea about the split photo is something that intrigues me as well. I have a hard time making my mind up as to which would have been the better option. Whether the contrast would have detracted from the emotional shock of it or enhanced it. There's some pretty interesting discussion going on at slate towards this.

The problem with the just boat/mugshot photos is that they have been so ubiquitously used in the coverage of this whole situation. There's not that many pictures floating around that are worth using, and they had already been used repeatedly by other news organizations. I imagine RS wanted to stand out and use a unique photo, or at least one that had been downplayed in the media up to now.

Anyways, I'm glad we didn't have to leave this conversation on a sour note. Have a good one.

lwien

So while this "may" deserve it's own thread, it kinda fits in here quite nicely.

So..........Here's a breaking story from Fox News,
GOP leader threatens to cut CNN, NBC from primary debates over Clinton specials

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-debates-over-clinton-specials/#ixzz2b8GhcNLT

Hmmm..........so I guess the GOP would feel ok about all this if it was balanced out by CNN and NBC producing a program on the life and times of Rick Santorum, which would obviously HAVE to air on NBC's Saturday Night Live.

The way I see it, the more they whine and the more they cry about being treated unfairly, and the more they alienate the minorities in this country, be it by nationality or by sexual preference, the more they deny science by stating that the earth is 6000 years old and that there's no such thing as global warming, and the more that Fox tries to "help" them on their road to their presidency, the more they will cement the fact that they're not going to get into the White House till 2020 or beyond.

But hey, at least we can be rest assured that the Republican Primaries will be aired on Fox. That is a shoe in..................

Last edited:
Top Bottom