Multi-brand Flowermate CAP

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
I gave my details as well, Hope I can test and show some videos.:tup:

Vaporooni,

Dutch-Mic

I have also received mine (thank you very much @FLOWERMATE OFFICIAL).

The box is relatively tiny. The vaporizer itself is simple but nicely presented in the box. Wouldn't change anything about that!

I like how the device looks: it's definitely small and looks quite elegant. The white Flowermate logo contrasts nicely on the black device.

The quick guide explains well how to load the bowl,turn it on and how to adjust the temperature. Feedback on the manual: maybe include how to disassemble the mouthpiece and clean the device for people that don't have experience with vaporizers.

Right now I'm charging the device (it has an internal battery btw) and will do some burn-offs after that. Right now it has definitely a "new smell", but I haven't cleaned it yet.

The Cap/mouthpiece is easy to disassemble and must be easy to clean. Question: can you clean the 'Zirconia mouthpiece path' with iso?

Edit: cleaned the zirconia pieces with a iso wipe. Doing the second burnoff at the maximum temperature. A faint smell comes from the device, but it's nothing compared to my old Flowermate V05.

Edit 2: the haptic feedback is great. Can't miss it if you hold it in your hand.

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
A few bowls further in/ early impressions.

Simple and easy to use for visually impaired.
There is only one button and three leds and haptic
It is difficult to know what temp your at it takes three presses to move to the next temp (three presets).

Colorblind could have a problem here too as it goes blue green red but all three leds light up. Would have been better one blue, two green and three red.

No restriction in airflow and the heater can keep up a moderate draw.
Very typical full conduction.
Very fast heat up.

More testing:rockon:

ginolicious

It is difficult to know what temp your at it takes three presses to move to the next temp (three presets).

Colorblind could have a problem here too as it goes blue green red but all three leds light up. Would have been better one blue, two green and three red.

Very fast heat up.

i don’t have mine yet. But coming from colour blind yeah that’s gonna be a problem for me. Should be one light for low. Two for medium. And 3 for high. I ain’t gonna know what heat setting I’m on haha.

ginolicious

I don’t see how lighting all the lights for each temp would be beneficial. I never had a vape do that. The higher the temp. The more the lights.

ginolicious,

lookhigh

FC member
Me guess would be so not to be the same as the battery indicator?
In use it is easy to know what temp setting one is at by feel.

lookhigh,
Reactions: Vaporooni

Dutch-Mic

The lights are used as a battery indicator. I see two lights now instead of three.

Tried my first bowl with a medium grind (tamped the load with the included tool). Got some nice taste on the blue (lowest) setting and took a few tasty pulls on the green (middle) setting.

@lookhigh already mentioned the vape warms up quickly, around 20 seconds.

Let's continue the testing. :sherlock:

Last edited:

FLOWERMATE OFFICIAL

Company Rep
Company Rep

Very fast heat up.

Hey, thank you very much for reviews, regarding LED lights, I wanna explain as below

1, Blue, green, red color indicate temperature
2, 1pc light, 2pcs ligth, 3pcs light indicate battery quantity.

If we do one blue, two green, three red. you guys don't know battery quantity.

APBd4Av.jpg

Br,

Phoebe

Stonedbadger

Mine has also arrived, as others have said this is a tiny very discreet vape.

I have only just charged mine up and have done a few burn offs to get rid of the initial smell.

Is it possible to disassemble the mouth piece I can see that getting blocked up with reclaim?

More to come

FLOWERMATE OFFICIAL

Company Rep
Company Rep
Mine has also arrived, as others have said this is a tiny very discreet vape.

I have only just charged mine up and have done a few burn offs to get rid of the initial smell.

Is it possible to disassemble the mouth piece I can see that getting blocked up with reclaim?

More to come

Hey, thanks for your sharing, please see below image how to take apart mouthpiece
S0FDh4p.png

Br,

Phoebe

lookhigh

FC member
Hey, thank you very much for reviews, regarding LED lights, I wanna explain as below

1, Blue, green, red color indicate temperature
2, 1pc light, 2pcs ligth, 3pcs light indicate battery quantity.

If we do one blue, two green, three red. you guys don't know battery quantity.

APBd4Av.jpg

Br,

Phoebe

Yes i had guessed that already.
Just to let you know your pictures are not showing as the hosting site have blacklisted us.
imgBB.com is good.

Dutch-Mic

Disclaimer: some information in this post I already mentioned in a previous one.

I vaped three bowls yesterday.

I like at the moment:

- The size (it's so small) is perfect for taking it with you to festivals, concerts, etc. It holds nice in the hand, feels sturdy and not cheap. The magnets are strong enough to hold the cap in place. I also love the simple design (just black and a white logo).

- The oven size. Most conduction vaporizers have a way too big oven. The oven of the Cap is perfect for one person and little amount of herb. A big thanks for the oven size!

- The 'new smell' disappeared quickly. Did a quick oven swipe with a Q-tip with a bit of ISO on it. Cleaned also the zirconia airpath with some ISO and put the silicon(?) mouthpiece holder in some soapy water. It's also easy to disassemble the Cap.

- Easy to use. Five clicks to turn it on, three clicks to raise the temperature. People that never used a vaporizer can learn easily to use the device.

- Heat up time is so quick! Perfect for a quick session outdoors.

- I have a cold and my throat is a bit sore, but first impression is that the vapor is cooler and tastier than I expected.

- The vaporizer itself doesn't get hot, even though it's very small!

What I'm going to test today:

- How many sessions I can get on one battery.

- How hot the device gets on the highest temperature setting.

- If the cap stays on the vaporizer if the device is in my pocket.

- How stealthy it is (tonight I'm going to a music festival).

What can be improved:

- Add how to disassemble the Cap and clean the vaporizer in the manual.

- Maybe an option to buy a protective case so that the device doesn't get damaged by keys in the pocket or that dust can enter into the mouthpiece.

Overall I'm impressed by the Flowermate Cap and look forward to do more testing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom