Flowermate’s Slick

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Got one Slick yesterday, slightly bigger than I thought but a nice looking vape!

Even if it shares the same black ceramic chamber than the Nano, performances wises they are very different, Nano is hotter and Slick is colder for sure. Although I only tested it with the pods, I use my Nano exclusively with pods cause direct load makes the mp threading dirty enough to becomes an issue to thread/unthread the mp. I'm thinking about the same issue about the Slick.

Surprised by the pretty restricted airflow, not so much but restricted, I don't remenber it was mentionned here.

More to come (full review+pics!) but I already appreciate the mp cap to avoid dust in, I'm working in a dusty environment and particles going through the mp (and through air inlets and usb port too) is a big issue for me. I found some solutions but, when I'm hurry I often grab a vape in my pocket like that without any protective sleeve.

Still have some love for this pen shapped vapes!

Justpassedu

Got one Slick yesterday, slightly bigger than I thought but a nice looking vape!

Even if it shares the same black ceramic chamber than the Nano, performances wises they are very different, Nano is hotter and Slick is colder for sure. Although I only tested it with the pods, I use my Nano exclusively with pods cause direct load makes the mp threading dirty enough to becomes an issue to thread/unthread the mp. I'm thinking about the same issue about the Slick.

Surprised by the pretty restricted airflow, not so much but restricted, I don't remenber it was mentionned here.

More to come (full review+pics!) but I already appreciate the mp cap to avoid dust in, I'm working in a dusty environment and particles going through the mp (and through air inlets and usb port too) is a big issue for me. I found some solutions but, when I'm hurry I often grab a vape in my pocket like that without any protective sleeve.

Still have some love for this pen shapped vapes!
I had purchased 1 when they 1st released mainly bc I am a bit of a sucker for carbon fiber lol , I have to say though it works pretty well. I really cannot complain for the price point. I like the fact it has a replaceable 18650 cell. The only thing i can say helps keep the mp a bit clean is adding one of the included screens to the top after you pack the bowl. I was hoping they may also come out with a few different mp's but at its price point they may not care enough to develop anything else for it .

djoser

Is it possible to clean the mouthpiece? When the first mouthpiece got dirty I ordered a replacement, that one is now getting there but it would be nice if it could be cleaned somehow, I can't see a way to disassemble for cleaning.

djoser,

baxter

Its on sale at puff It Up right now for $59. I think Im going to get one as a stealthy vape for out on the street and dog walking.

Top Bottom