flavorings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsandhu

you kno the things that head shops sell to flavor your weed when smoked, would it work the same when vaporized?

i have some pretty funky tasting afghani diesel and well, its potent as fuck but i dont really enjoy the taste

bsandhu,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
bsandhu said:
you kno the things that head shops sell to flavor your weed when smoked, would it work the same when vaporized?

i have some pretty funky tasting afghani diesel and well, its potent as fuck but i dont really enjoy the taste
http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=163186
follow this^...makes no taste....just more thc% per gram :brow: i have done this method and its awesome if your bud tastes bad..good luck

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
those work for sure^ ;)

not so sure about the fact it covers up the bad taste tho...just another "taste" that comes along with the rancid tasting smoke...if anything water cure the bud, and actually have the flavor drops work when you dowse the bud in cherry, watermelon, peach,ect.... :cool:

Hennessy1414,

bsandhu

it doesn't taste that bad, but its not good compared to some og kush that was fruity tasting

bsandhu,

max

Out to lunch
bsandhu said:
it doesn't taste that bad, but its not good compared to some og kush that was fruity tasting
I would pass on adding manufactured flavorings (what's really in it?). Herbs you could verify as natural would be a better choice.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Or give/trade it to someone who isn't so picky. :brow:

vtac,

bsandhu

its pretty dank bud if i do say so

heat set at 210 on the extreme gives a nice thick 3ft bag
its the same bud as the picture ip osted in the extreme thread

bsandhu,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
bsandhu said:
its pretty dank bud if i do say so

heat set at 210 on the extreme gives a nice thick 3ft bag
its the same bud as the picture ip osted in the extreme thread
word up...your all set to get totally :ko:

Hennessy1414,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've heard of people mixing in a little bit of fresh mint leaves to their weed to give a nice vape taste. Never tried it, though.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom