First Vaporizer Purchase Help!

Hey guys , Ive recently decided to
Invest in a quality portable vape and have been doing some research and have it locked down to a couple of options.

Im considering buying the V2pro 7series,The Mighty,The Ghost MV1 or The MIG Vapor Dre/Dray dry herb vape.

I think these are pretty solid choice to chose from yes?

If i am not considering something please feel free to recommend something else for me to consider.

Jo

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Welcome to FC and the vaping world !! I would suggest to you handcrafted units such as Milanna(portable threads) lil'bud (unreleased/coming soon thread section) , iHeat 510 cartridge and/or the Splinter cartridge. They are built by people who use and have experience with many manufactured vaporizers, and know what people desire in vaporizers .

The ones you mention are great I don't doubt it but the custom/handcrafted vapes seem to be "la crème de la crème" as far as quality extraction goes ..

If on a budget , try a vapcap M, $50bucks or so, it works great and will give you an idea if vaping is for you ..

P.A.M.,
Reactions: Squiby

mixchu69

Hey guys , Ive recently decided to
Invest in a quality portable vape and have been doing some research and have it locked down to a couple of options.

Im considering buying the V2pro 7series,The Mighty,The Ghost MV1 or The MIG Vapor Dre/Dray dry herb vape.

I think these are pretty solid choice to chose from yes?

If i am not considering something please feel free to recommend something else for me to consider.

Jo
Mighty

Welcome to FC and the vaping world !! I would suggest to you handcrafted units such as Milanna(portable threads) lil'bud (unreleased/coming soon thread section) , iHeat 510 cartridge and/or the Splinter cartridge. They are built by people who use and have experience with many manufactured vaporizers, and know what people desire in vaporizers .

The ones you mention are great I don't doubt it but the custom/handcrafted vapes seem to be "la crème de la crème" as far as quality extraction goes ..

If on a budget , try a vapcap M, $50bucks or so, it works great and will give you an idea if vaping is for you ..

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
And for the valuble information,

Money is not a factor,just portability and pure quality is what i want.
I will look through all of the suggested vapes you named!
Thanks again!

Check out the Healthy Rips Fury 2, a lot of happy owners on here.

Thanks i will check that out too! :D

Edit: So far i like the look of the Zion,but feel like there is quite a learning curve and the milaana has too short of a battery life for my liking,i heard “only 5 bowls” .

I like the look of the Lil Bud,I will do more research and hopefully come to a good decision in the next couple of days

Jo

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

I second the Fury2 recommendation. Super easy to use, unbelievably great value.... all around solid vape.

Personally, I had a bad experience either the v2pro series 3, so I would not rush to the series 7.

Suggestions would be easier if you described your plan for use. Alone, or with a group? Mostly at home, or out and about? ...

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Based on this:

I would say that the Mighty is an excellent choice. I'm not sure how portable you want the vape to be - the Mighty is on the larger side for a portable, but this is mostly because of its large battery.

As others have recommended, the Fury 2 is great - a fraction of the size of the Mighty and a fraction of the price! I own one of these and really love it.

For a first vape, I would avoid the Ghost and manual vapes like the Milaana and go for something regulated.

Mighty/Crafty, Fury 2, Arizer Go (?)/Solo 2/Air 2, lots of others.

Doktor Dub

welcome to FC, i too think the Mighty is an excellent choice for a first Vape and if money is not a big factor, just get it.

Pro Mighty:
  • "Just works"
  • tried and tested
  • availability
  • Good prices and availability of Accessoires and spare parts
  • no learning curve
  • good battery life
  • quite heavy hitter and top tier vape - in my very own opinion this is most important if you try to switch from smoking. First vape has to be a good one.
Some of the Vaporizers which get much love here are great but more for experts who like to play around and already vape for a long time. Some require getting on a waitung list, learning the right technique and so on.
Safe this kind of device for later.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've had my crafty since November 2014, it's a great flower vape but I've had to warranty return it 3 times. Every time they took care of me and presently it is my portable medical flower vape. That being said that fury 2 looks sharp :nod:

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
I was going to suggest what @The Beagle said. If you get something, get a unit for around home and pick up an M and lighter. Pick up a Solo or something for around the house and an M for out and about.

Slagzord,
Reactions: Squiby

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I will look through all of the suggested vapes you named!
Thanks again!

Jo

Look at Apollo II

St2rp3C.jpg

It has the organic touch of others wooden vapes but it has regulations and one of the cleanest heater out there (an halogen bulb) plus sensor touch, heptic feedback...it is a very cool and powerfull tool
It may be not the best for microdosing

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-venus-apollo.17905/

If I had to narrow down my portables to only two it would be apollo for huge rips and another unit for smaller loads (vapcap for instance)

Bad side is price (300€uro)

Top Bottom