First legal vapor lounge?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Maybe I will just open an office in Denver! I can do that - than we could pay for the hookers and drugs with my company amex! Or - fuck it, lets pool all of our money and move to an island were the drugs flow like the salmon of Capistrano.

Gunky

I remember a few years ago seeing coffee shops in Gastown in Vancouver, BC where you could bring your own and enjoy it there.

Gunky,

SD_haze

Dab bar? Is that a bar where you are free to do your own dabs,or can you actually buy dabs like you buy a beer?
A qasi-legal service that brings dabs AND dab rigs? Right to your house? How could you live in such a repressive place?
Just kidding Haze man. I am having a real problem wrapping my head around statements like that. Wow.
What do services like that charge? Not that you'd know first hand of course.....;)

I cannot wait to get to Colorado.
This is the setup they bring to your house. Syn Reverse showerhead
You get 1 free dab when you first register with them.
You can see from that top-right picture, when you pay $5 for one dab they do it FAT.
19311_470099196360810_1708625674_n.jpg

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I love my SYN inverted showerhead, such a flavor saver, but IMO water level on that picture is WAY too high... Basically I do not see the point of coming to your place to have a wet dab in your mouth...ROFL! :uhoh:

FLskwat,
Reactions: ShipDit

SD_haze

I love my SYN inverted showerhead, such a flavor saver, but IMO water level on that picture is WAY too high... Basically I do not see the point of coming to your place to have a wet dab in your mouth...ROFL! :uhoh:
I can confirm that when they brought the SYN to my place for the 1st-time-patient dab, they set the water level right at the slits. Tasted the Barry White (blueberry x White Widow) errl for a good minute after.

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
OK then, all good, cause that's where you wanna see it! And all the water will literally" climb" from the bottom (100% dry during the pull) to the showerhead chamber through the slits... MAGICAL!
And yes this perc. is magical for flavors too (both waxes & flowers)!

FLskwat,
Reactions: ShipDit

lost nebula

Always Vaping
Sounds like that island is Australia! (a particular 421 party gave me that idea)

Not the case, Australia is actually quite the opposite. Everything is expensive and hard to find (imagine $600 an oz for premium herb) and I still never find the quality I did when in Canada.

lost nebula,
Top Bottom