First legal vapor lounge?

Does this mean that we are actually starting to win the war on drugs?
We have MMJ in many states,and have actually Liberated Colorado and Washington! Legal recreational use in 2 states. I never really thought I'd see that in my lifetime.
Now we have bases of operation and momentum on our side! Dont get all soft and lazy because you won your local fight, it's time to win this "War". We've got them on the ropes,now it's time to do what needs to be done,crush those bastards,let them feel what they've been doing to us for decades.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I would think now is the time for restraint. A lot of anti cannabis people (nervous brainwashed moms) who thought the world would end when cannabis was legalized, are watching all of this unfold very closely. We need to keep it real and not become a public nuisance like the alcohol crowd. If we can show folks the difference between us and the drunks by setting a good example, that will help us more imho. O'Reilly has conceded that the momentum for legalization can't be stopped at this point, and I agree, so we must continue to win hearts and minds over to our cause.

I would think now is the time for restraint. A lot of anti cannabis people (nervous brainwashed moms) who thought the world would end when cannabis was legalized, are watching all of this unfold very closely. We need to keep it real and not become a public nuisance like the alcohol crowd. If we can show folks the difference between us and the drunks by setting a good example, that will help us more imho. O'Reilly has conceded that the momentum for legalization can't be stopped at this point, and I agree, so we must continue to win hearts and minds over to our cause.
You are so right T-dub. The majority is on our side,but nationally it's only like 51-52%. it could go either way right now and we need to take care how we present ourselves. Personally I dont think stuff like having the Medical Cannabis Cup in Denver and all the hoopla that goes with it is a good move. I've watched MMJ parades for Gods sake. Thats not the way to convince people that it actually IS medicine. You never see a Penicillin parade do you? This next one will piss some of you off but doing dabs at outdoor rallies in full view of the public is IMHO fucking stupid. Medicine that requires 2 people and a blowtorch is a hard sell.
But we ARE starting to win some major battles and we need to keep the momentum and public opinion going our way.
Colorado,Washington and all the MMJ states will need to set a low-key example to swing the other states opinions to our side.
Please remember that what the Govt. gives,they can also take away. So maybe parades and huge public smoke outs are not the way to go right now. Marijuana legislation has come so far in the last 10 years,and if we blow it now there's nobody to blame but ourselves.

Damn that was a bummer of a post,I hope I didn't come off as a total hypocrite,because you folks know what side I'm on....but I think we could lose the parades for the time being.

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Well there are vapor lounges here in California for medical patients. But, still this is nonetheless cool.

lesvape,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
They are following the letter of the law and it looks legit. Best of luck to that business and fostering that relaxing atmosphere :clap:

This makes me happy.

SD_haze

Well there are vapor lounges here in California for medical patients. But, still this is nonetheless cool.
The dab bars in San Diego were around for a year or two but have been gone a year+ already :\
Though I know a delivery that comes to your house with a dab rig, but certainly not a super legal institution.

The dab bars in San Diego were around for a year or two but have been gone a year+ already :\
Though I know a delivery that comes to your house with a dab rig, but certainly not a super legal institution.
Dab bar? Is that a bar where you are free to do your own dabs,or can you actually buy dabs like you buy a beer?
A qasi-legal service that brings dabs AND dab rigs? Right to your house? How could you live in such a repressive place?
Just kidding Haze man. I am having a real problem wrapping my head around statements like that. Wow.
What do services like that charge? Not that you'd know first hand of course.....;)

I cannot wait to get to Colorado.

ShipDit,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Sonics420

Dab bar? Is that a bar where you are free to do your own dabs,or can you actually buy dabs like you buy a beer?
A qasi-legal service that brings dabs AND dab rigs? Right to your house? How could you live in such a repressive place?
Just kidding Haze man. I am having a real problem wrapping my head around statements like that. Wow.
What do services like that charge? Not that you'd know first hand of course.....;)

I cannot wait to get to Colorado.
Dab bars are the shit. U pick a flavor and pay just like paying for a shot of liqour. Most the markets here have it for free on certain days.. i love all the free samples they offer also.. 1 free dab is enough for me lol

Sonics420,
Reactions: ShipDit

Enchantre

Oil Painter
There is a bar in Olympia that has a "smoking club" upstairs.. Frankies? I think ... anyway, same deal, you pay for a membership, then you can smoke (weed, or tobacco) there. Was a newspaper article about it. I think the WA NORML group had a dinner there...

Enchantre,
Before the benevolent and wise people of Washington banned cigs indoors you could blaze in a good percentage of the dive bars I frequented. Now you really have to be own your toes when you try and light up at a concert. A few months ago couple of strangers got kicked out of the venue when they accepted the joint I was passing... They tried to rat me out to the bouncer, but he didn't care since he didn't catch me in the act.

mrboote,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've used the solo and the Iolite in coffee cups with the mouthpiece in place of a straw a bunch of times. If anyone gives me the stink eye I quickly blurt out with my NYC accent exaggerated saying "this fucking coffee smells like burnt popcorn" living in the south they become more interested in making fun of my accent and quickly lose sight on whatever they thought they smelled.

Stupid fuckers...

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I didn't know about dab bars, as it's the first time I have heard about it. But, there is a few shops here you can bring your own material and for a small fee you can vape out any of the vapes they sell, or you can bring your own vape. It's full service as they will even pack your vape if you want them to. Best part is no need for membership as your medical card is your membership.

lesvape,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
When we go to the MMJ Farmers Markets, there is plenty of "sampling" going on, and one site has a "lounge" with some pipes, etc., and vapes are welcome. There is even some dab available, for a small fee ($5, I think), or bring/buy your own (it is a farmers market...).

There's usually music going on, too.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
When we go to the MMJ Farmers Markets, there is plenty of "sampling" going on, and one site has a "lounge" with some pipes, etc., and vapes are welcome. There is even some dab available, for a small fee ($5, I think), or bring/buy your own (it is a farmers market...).

There's usually music going on, too.

I really need to move west!

I really need to move west!
You don't have to go WAY west. Stop by the new place in the mountains, you KNOW we'll have a vapor lounge. And hookers.
And gambling. And dope,lots of dope.
I'm lust kidding, we won't have gambling or a lounge. just hookers and dope my man. Fuck! My wife glanced over my shoulder and said no to the hookers. Ok, so we will just have two 55 gallon barrels filled with every kind of drug known to mankind since 1657.
Can't forget guns either bring your own or rent one of mine because nothing goes better with hard core substace abuse like large caliber weapons. So be sure to bring a camera because I plan on showing the town of Gunnison what weird really means.

Top Bottom