Firewood Vaporizer

Edric al-Fali

I Was thinking of having my sister order one of these today for my birthday on the 9th. Is there anyway she could pre-order and they can just ship when in stock? If not pre-order for the milaana is on so I could go that route since I missed the Zion train. Still considering just grabbing a Lotus too. I'm all over the place. Any suggestions?

There are two wooden vapes in this price range that you now know of. I decided to buy that other one recently to see if it got here before the original model. Of course I am going to recommend the FW3 since I am on the thread, but I seriously think it's worth it. If you're willing to be patient with getting used to it, you will be very pleased.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I'm a temp-stepper so I imagine you'll be able to do this but haven't tried myself, just wanted to temper your expectations about "fast on demand". For me, the first two or three draws (ie first minute +) are the lightest, as the moisture and terps get boiled off and the heater comes up to speed. After that I can take back-to-back draws w/ great results (still medium breath) and finish at temp 4 with faster draws. Hopefully some folks that start on 4 can chime in - who's had the quickest Firewood session out there? I sit still and cash a 1/2 capsule at 2, then 3, then 4 over 6-10 draws depending on the flower, takes ~5 min.

Mine arrived today, and not to get anyone overzealous, a more thorough review will come, but I just finished a session...very quickly :) (on 4)

Thorough vape throughout, but some parts were a bit darker than others...to be expected for sure, happens with lots of my convection vapes when I don't stir. Makes me nervous to do the 8/5 temp up, because my load on 4 was vaped to very vaped, but I do think I could maybe do it in one hit :)

Does the heater time out if you draw on it too long? Sometimes it seems like its not registering my draw, noticed it more with the water pipe. I had to draw for like 3 seconds by mouth, and then I hit it through pipe and it was gravy train. That said it only took me like 3-4 hits to cash the bowl.

I like it a lot so far though :) only two capsules in. Gonna do some more testing, maybe a video and write up something later tonight when its charging or tomorrow if I don't make it!

Cheers all! On first impression seems totally worth the money. The direct draw was not too bad on my throat either, honestly was surprised because it seems to be a big negative..... I did not run it at 4 on dd though.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
OK. It is charging up now, I depleted the battery, but in short, I LOVE this vape.....could totally see why it would not be for everyone, but for me personally, it's off the chain.

First thing, I am always skeptical of the battery life on portables.....this thing hits the mark! 10 capsules before I had to charge! All at temp 3 or 4, so maybe more if a lower temp?

I think it is slightly understated how small the capsules are...they look much bigger in pictures at least to me...this is a good thing for solo use, but not great for a group! I wouldn't use this for groups, but just as a personal driver, I love it!

I would say the capsule size is more than an Underdog one hitter, but less than a glass stem. I tend to pack my vapes fully, not tight necessarily, but to the brim, and this one is no different.

This thing is the closest definition to "portable log" that I've experienced. Even the vape signature reminds me of the log vapes. I dig it! I love log vapes! The wood looks great too, I have the Walnut! Has a nice feel in hand, nice weighty feel but not too heavy or anything, nice size!

This a nice vape to regulate your dosage, I like taking smaller loads throughout the day and this seems to fit the bill! Awesome to be able to do that in a portable sense!

The taste is really good! It tastes comparable to my logs through water.....as a direct draw, it has a unique flavor! Hard to describe....I stand by my statement that its not that rough on the throat too! No worse than any of my other vapes when I do them dry, I tried it at 3 and 4 dry a few times! I can understand how it would irritate, it definitely tickled, but just for me personally it wasn't bad really :)

I never combusted, but I did char quite a few times early on. Mostly, the vape taste just tasted a little worse, and a few pieces would be a bit darker than most, this happened on mostly every capsule.....the darker bits, not necessarily the char taste.....I don't consider this a negative or anything, just noting it. I have the exact same thing happen on my logs when I don't stir, and on my EVO when I don't stir, and I'm not stirring this thing.

That would be my one gripe, hard to stir as the capsule gets hot. That said, I love the capsule system. I like how I could pack a few of the (I Got the caddy) and then just take it all on the go. Or prepack a few and not worry about spilling. They cool off quick enough, but since I am vaping it so fast, its just not productive for me to pull it out..wait to cool, stir....and then reheat the Firewood. Would rather just overvape some, and have the rest just be normally vaped!

Another gripe, or problem, it doesn't seem to detect my draw on temp 1. Unless after you turn it on, you're supposed to hit it once....I just now realized I never tried that, thought it would just default :lol: Firewood making me forget to try all options!

The 8/5 thing....I did try setting it, not sure if it worked? I thought maybe the vape shut off while I was doing it, seemed to do the turn off setting, or does it turn off when you set it? Regardless, I reset it by doing 8/5 and then waiting for it to shutdown, which apprently resets it. I wanted to test the battery on stock setting, but tomorrow I think I will try to vape a whole capsule in one hit, with the temp bumped up a bit!

I do a quick strong primer puff, and then a long medium strength draw through water, and a slow sip with direct draw! Both tasted great, both worked great!

I can understand people not being happy with it because it is a little finicky....I drew on it a few times through water without priming and it like didn't work at all? Also hit it a few times dry and didn't seem to get a hit? This was much more common early on, and the learning curve was easily conquered! I started vaping on a MFLB...then a Firefly....use a lot of stuff where I just have to regulate my draw, unlike the Mighty/EVO where it doesn't matter. So if you have a little technique, I think the Firewood can easily hang with the best of them, especially for the awesome price point! But if you are not that experienced at vaping or lack breath control technique, I can certainly understand why people would not be super high on it, but for me personally, I am high off it, and high on it :)

This is a video I shot right after my first post, essentially cashed the bowl in 2 hits, just about 3 minutes. Had a hit inbetween that I got nothing, as I didn't prime it, that is fast forwarded. I dig being able to get medicated quickly and strongly!

Cheers all! I will highly tout this, especially to anyone who is looking for a "portable log" as IMO this is really the closest comparison I've experienced!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Nice write-up & video @HellsWindStaff . . . . but seriously, that feckin' music! :mental:

I felt like I needed to add more coins!
dfghj5tyui.png

:peace:

Gettinbetter

Mine arrived today, and not to get anyone overzealous, a more thorough review will come, but I just finished a session...very quickly :) (on 4)

Thorough vape throughout, but some parts were a bit darker than others...to be expected for sure, happens with lots of my convection vapes when I don't stir. Makes me nervous to do the 8/5 temp up, because my load on 4 was vaped to very vaped, but I do think I could maybe do it in one hit :)

Does the heater time out if you draw on it too long? Sometimes it seems like its not registering my draw, noticed it more with the water pipe. I had to draw for like 3 seconds by mouth, and then I hit it through pipe and it was gravy train. That said it only took me like 3-4 hits to cash the bowl.

I like it a lot so far though :) only two capsules in. Gonna do some more testing, maybe a video and write up something later tonight when its charging or tomorrow if I don't make it!

Cheers all! On first impression seems totally worth the money. The direct draw was not too bad on my throat either, honestly was surprised because it seems to be a big negative..... I did not run it at 4 on dd though.
I've noticed the heater seeming to time out as well on a long draw. What I do now mid draw is give a quick, hard pull and it stokes it again.

btka

OK. It is charging up now, I depleted the battery, but in short, I LOVE this vape.....could totally see why it would not be for everyone, but for me personally, it's off the chain.

First thing, I am always skeptical of the battery life on portables.....this thing hits the mark! 10 capsules before I had to charge! All at temp 3 or 4, so maybe more if a lower temp?

I think it is slightly understated how small the capsules are...they look much bigger in pictures at least to me...this is a good thing for solo use, but not great for a group! I wouldn't use this for groups, but just as a personal driver, I love it!

I would say the capsule size is more than an Underdog one hitter, but less than a glass stem. I tend to pack my vapes fully, not tight necessarily, but to the brim, and this one is no different.

This thing is the closest definition to "portable log" that I've experienced. Even the vape signature reminds me of the log vapes. I dig it! I love log vapes! The wood looks great too, I have the Walnut! Has a nice feel in hand, nice weighty feel but not too heavy or anything, nice size!

This a nice vape to regulate your dosage, I like taking smaller loads throughout the day and this seems to fit the bill! Awesome to be able to do that in a portable sense!

The taste is really good! It tastes comparable to my logs through water.....as a direct draw, it has a unique flavor! Hard to describe....I stand by my statement that its not that rough on the throat too! No worse than any of my other vapes when I do them dry, I tried it at 3 and 4 dry a few times! I can understand how it would irritate, it definitely tickled, but just for me personally it wasn't bad really :)

I never combusted, but I did char quite a few times early on. Mostly, the vape taste just tasted a little worse, and a few pieces would be a bit darker than most, this happened on mostly every capsule.....the darker bits, not necessarily the char taste.....I don't consider this a negative or anything, just noting it. I have the exact same thing happen on my logs when I don't stir, and on my EVO when I don't stir, and I'm not stirring this thing.

That would be my one gripe, hard to stir as the capsule gets hot. That said, I love the capsule system. I like how I could pack a few of the (I Got the caddy) and then just take it all on the go. Or prepack a few and not worry about spilling. They cool off quick enough, but since I am vaping it so fast, its just not productive for me to pull it out..wait to cool, stir....and then reheat the Firewood. Would rather just overvape some, and have the rest just be normally vaped!

Another gripe, or problem, it doesn't seem to detect my draw on temp 1. Unless after you turn it on, you're supposed to hit it once....I just now realized I never tried that, thought it would just default :lol: Firewood making me forget to try all options!

The 8/5 thing....I did try setting it, not sure if it worked? I thought maybe the vape shut off while I was doing it, seemed to do the turn off setting, or does it turn off when you set it? Regardless, I reset it by doing 8/5 and then waiting for it to shutdown, which apprently resets it. I wanted to test the battery on stock setting, but tomorrow I think I will try to vape a whole capsule in one hit, with the temp bumped up a bit!

I do a quick strong primer puff, and then a long medium strength draw through water, and a slow sip with direct draw! Both tasted great, both worked great!

I can understand people not being happy with it because it is a little finicky....I drew on it a few times through water without priming and it like didn't work at all? Also hit it a few times dry and didn't seem to get a hit? This was much more common early on, and the learning curve was easily conquered! I started vaping on a MFLB...then a Firefly....use a lot of stuff where I just have to regulate my draw, unlike the Mighty/EVO where it doesn't matter. So if you have a little technique, I think the Firewood can easily hang with the best of them, especially for the awesome price point! But if you are not that experienced at vaping or lack breath control technique, I can certainly understand why people would not be super high on it, but for me personally, I am high off it, and high on it :)

This is a video I shot right after my first post, essentially cashed the bowl in 2 hits, just about 3 minutes. Had a hit inbetween that I got nothing, as I didn't prime it, that is fast forwarded. I dig being able to get medicated quickly and strongly!

Cheers all! I will highly tout this, especially to anyone who is looking for a "portable log" as IMO this is really the closest comparison I've experienced!

I like the small capsuls because the fw3 is a really efficient vape... you need not much and also get nice clouds and also a lot of them....

I found the fw3 a little bit harsh (did temp hack 3) but after using the lotus stem it is no problem...

I also got black spots in the beginning.... now I am shaking the mouthpiece between hits and get no black spots...

also I would recommend to learn the timing of your heater... doing prime puff and then removing mouthpiece and counting how long it takes until the coil starts to glow....

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I temp hacked up 4, and in general a much better vape with no black spots or charring! Wholly vaped through out too, nice dark brown. 3 hits all extracted!

I started giving it a little tap on the side, not fully removing it just shaking the whole unit up a little bit! Could also be a contributing factor to the more even vape

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: btka

hippogriff

The only thing I really want to change on my FW: the length of time you have to hold the button to shut down. Holding for 3 secs is good for on and off I'd say, the current 5-6 secs for shutdown is the only time the FW feels awkward. Otherwise I'm tuned in and very happy w/ this vape.

freshly baked

I personally would love to see a capsule in the future that could simply be flipped over half way through somehow for more even vaping. Not a complaint... just an observation. I still love this device. It has cut my consumption by maybe half compared to the mighty day to day.

freshly baked,
Reactions: paytonpenn

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I personally would love to see a capsule in the future that could simply be flipped over half way through somehow for more even vaping. Not a complaint... just an observation. I still love this device. It has cut my consumption by maybe half compared to the mighty day to day.
You can actually turn the capsule upside down as others have shown in this thread already. I don't see why you can't do this mid session to get a more even roast. Some of us have even put a screen in the heat chamber to catch anything that may fall from using the capsule upside down.

what do you mean with a pure straight capsule exactly...
He means a capsule with no lip. Marc told me the lip was part of the design as it is intended to create turbulence which helps eliminate hot spots and uneven cooking.

perennialflare

After a bit of a shipping struggle, I finally have it! Wouldn't turn on after getting charged, so I undid/redid the battery case as I've heard some people had to do, and that worked. Only had the chance to try one capsule so far, and it was a little uneven (a lil over 3/4 loosely fit and I didnt stir well), but I got a couple small clouds my first capsule so I'm pleased. I'm not sure how to tell if it's close to cumbustion or not, being new to vapour, so I just inhaled as slowly as i could pace myself, then faster when the heat started to get overly uncomfortable on my lips (on default heat setting 4, as I've heard higher temps are easier for beginners to learn from)

All in all, not bad for my second vaporizing experience ever and with a device many consider "finicky". Looking forward to befriending this adorable little device.

hippogriff

After a bit of a shipping struggle, I finally have it! Wouldn't turn on after getting charged, so I undid/redid the battery case as I've heard some people had to do, and that worked. Only had the chance to try one capsule so far, and it was a little uneven (a lil over 3/4 loosely fit and I didnt stir well), but I got a couple small clouds my first capsule so I'm pleased. I'm not sure how to tell if it's close to cumbustion or not, being new to vapour, so I just inhaled as slowly as i could pace myself, then faster when the heat started to get overly uncomfortable on my lips (on default heat setting 4, as I've heard higher temps are easier for beginners to learn from)

All in all, not bad for my second vaporizing experience ever and with a device many consider "finicky". Looking forward to befriending this adorable little device.
Cool, welcome! A couple things to consider for your next session:
- for your first draw or two you are pulling out the last of the water plus lower temp compounds that have the most flavor and nice euphoric effects, and heater is coming up to speed, so wispy and tasty are what to expect
- think of the draw sensor as the "on" button for a larger heating cycle. So you do a half-sec hard draw to activate, then WAIT for 5 seconds (your FW is heating up now) then pull slow till you feel the heat on your tongue and try faster w/o losing the heat.

As you continue your session everything gets drier and the heater gets warm and fast, so back-to-back clouds are very possible. The flavor will turn a LITTLE towards burnt popcorn and vapor will reduce and you're done.

Let us know how it develops.

sesh732

Imaginable
I've had my FW 3 for about 3 weeks now, and been waiting to post my Impressions until I'd given it a proper run through. Thanks to everyone in this thread for getting me started and helping me decide to pull the trigger.Now I'm about 50 or 60 capsules in so I thought I would share some observations.

I fill capsules halfway using the vacuum method with coarse or medium ground herb. I only use the firewood inverted, with the button on top and the capsule inserted from the bottom. This keeps me from fiddling with screens and touching hot capsules, since the only screen I'm using is between the capsule and the mouthpiece. I draw the vapor through a small bubbler or (my current favorite and more portable setup) a silicone tube whip. Using the 8/5 temp hack set at 4 and temp setting 1, I extract the load in about 5 slow draws through the whip, with wispy or more visible vapor each exhale. As I draw I'm using my fingers to feel the heat on the whip near the mouthpiece, since the vapor on my tongue is cooled. ABV is light to medium brown and usually very uniform in color, but I do take out the capsule and tap/shake a couple times per capsule so that may help with evenness.

I find the vape very efficient,as others have mentioned. Your tolerance may vary, but I get very medicated from 2-3 capsule like this. Three capsules is about a 10-12 minute session for me if I'm not hurrying, and though my scale isn't working it'd estimate the three caps at no more than .4 grams.

The whip really helped my hone my technique. Using a bubbler or a Solo bent glass stem, I have to work harder for less consistent results. I thought at first that this was my learning curve, but I find it is still true now when I go back to one of the other methods instead of the whip. I speculate it's the lack of draw resistance with the whip that makes extraction so easy and complete. I draw quite slowly, so that I can barely hear the air intake into the firewood with the intake holes a foot from my face.

Of course the air intake sound and the whole shebang are quite subjective...this method is what works for me. But man does it work! I love this vape and I have no need to go above temp setting 2 (usually only 1) with the whip setup.

Any questions let me know. I'll do my best to answer, or I'll boldly declare my ignorance. Happy firewooding!

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
This unit is killer with a Hammer stem. I've mentioned doing many videos and I honestly have many takes I dislike I could share. I'm not going to focus my videos on the current Firewood accessories as the performance (consistency) is awful in comparison to the simple Hammer stem. I'm going to try hard on a video for you guys.

Last edited:

perennialflare

Cool, welcome! A couple things to consider for your next session:
- for your first draw or two you are pulling out the last of the water plus lower temp compounds that have the most flavor and nice euphoric effects, and heater is coming up to speed, so wispy and tasty are what to expect
- think of the draw sensor as the "on" button for a larger heating cycle. So you do a half-sec hard draw to activate, then WAIT for 5 seconds (your FW is heating up now) then pull slow till you feel the heat on your tongue and try faster w/o losing the heat.

As you continue your session everything gets drier and the heater gets warm and fast, so back-to-back clouds are very possible. The flavor will turn a LITTLE towards burnt popcorn and vapor will reduce and you're done.

Let us know how it develops.

thanks! I definitely see what you mean. The stuff I have is old leftovers from my time in school (i think November) that was actually pre-wrapped in joints since I bought via my landlord who's an old guy with no patience for anything more complicated/fiddley. I got a cheap (but cute!) pipe to extend the efficiency some, but it required me ripping said joints up. Then I moved home and decided to get a vaporizer. I'm still doing that, just with the Firewood, but it also means that everything's been improperly stored in paper and then in a plastic bag, and then in an old purse in my closet. So it's pretty dry and doesn't really have flavour (other than a light sorta tingly sourness?)

there's one thing I didn't realize I'd like about vaping actually- as much as it was nice to be almost instantly ripped from a pipe bowl, I found joints a gentler experience on my throat due to the slower burning and more intuitive control, and I liked putting on a fun song and finishing up by the end of it or the next one (instead of in 30 seconds plus 2 minutes of hacking) it's surprisingly nice being able to emulate that again (at the same time it's not exactly slow either, and I'm sure pumping the temperature and drawing longer could speed things along if i felt a need for it)

I think my favourite temperature is default 3 so far. I don't think I'm going to touch the temp hack until I'm much more natural with it, and don't have stuff this dry. When I used a pipe, i used 1/4 of a joint, and 1/2 if i wanted a large hit. Now, I use somewhere between 1/8 and 1/4 joint, and I can vape it twice. I can definitely see what you mean with back to back clouds once it's started.

A couple questions though- is it normal to not be able to see the coil glow? I've taken the capsule out to shake/tap in the middle of temp 4 and I still can't see any glowing. I wasn't doing it at night though- is it just a subtle glow that can't be seen in daylight or do some FWs just not glow? Also, does anyone know some cheap, smell resistant, preferably not hard plastic, small cases I could use to hold the FW, the capsule block holder, the extra screens, and perhaps the charger? Or at least, just the FW and capsule holder. I was thinking of looking through walmart for something, or maybe a game store for a zippered 3DS holder or similar

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
BTW I noticed that some debris collected in the heating element... you can see it if you put light where the air intakes of the fw3 are and look inside where you put the stem... do not know how to clean ...

That would be interesting to know. Has anyone ever successfully cleaned that cylindrical part?

Yes, I have. But i had to drop it and smash it apart first...

If you look back some large number of pages, someone posted a good pic of the heater and electronics. It looks relatively safe if you go from the air intake out the mouthpiece. The electronics look fairly robust.

Yes, that was probably me. About a month ago. I agree, the electronics look robust enough to deal with compressed air (within reason) as well as any build up of debris which might get blown there. If you look at the photos i posted earlier you will see that while not sealed, the inside is compartmentalized so not much compressed air will directly hit the electronics anyway.

Here are two pics to show the heater which may help to work out how to clean it. I was able to use a small cotton bud with iso to slide in between the inner glass and outer glass/metal plate. Easy. Of course i had the heater in my hand..., but no reason it could not be done via the mouthpiece hole i suppose.

Please remember that you need a thinner than standard cotton bud stick. Mine are called baby cotton buds. A standard size won't fit or will put stress on the inner stem/coil. Go around back and forth, stopping and reversing at the wire. The metal is much thicker than aluminium foil but is likely delicate so be careful not to snag it, pull or bend it, and of course this is at your own risk, not officially endorsed, all care no responsibility etc.

Edit: @Edric al-Fali @btka @vapen00b @Gettinbetter found this again for the inquires about cleaning the inside heater unit. I personally haven't used this myself but I just ordered one and I also think it's a lot better then spraying pressurized chemical air into the device :tup:

http://www.amazon.com/Giottos-Rocket-Blaster-Blower-Large/dp/B00017LSPI

This is exactly what i use on all my vapes for cleaning. Works great. I have used this to blow air into the fw3 in both directions (down mouthpiece hole and through the air intake). Remember, gravity is your friend, too. No issues so far. I got mine from a 2 dollar shop.

Edit- through the air intake and held upside down is probably the better option for blowing out the debris, especially after cleaning with a cotton bud.

@CarrotWarrior THANK YOU for posting that link, i needed something to clean my projector's colorwheel.

Good call. This thing is great for so many applications. Love my pj, but mine is lcd so no colour wheel cleaning for me. Hmm, maybe i could use it for a general dust blowout on the pj though.

Last edited:

radiant34

Yes, I have. But i had to drop it and smash it apart first...

Yes, that was probably me. About a month ago. I agree, the electronics look robust enough to deal with compressed air (within reason) as well as any build up of debris which might get blown there. If you look at the photos i posted earlier you will see that while not sealed, the inside is compartmentalized so not much compressed air will directly hit the electronics anyway.

Here are two pics to show the heater which may help to work out how to clean it. I was able to use a small cotton bud with iso to slide in between the inner glass and outer glass/metal plate. Easy. Of course i had the heater in my hand..., but no reason it could not be done via the mouthpiece hole i suppose.

Please remember that you need a thinner than standard cotton bud stick. Mine are called baby cotton buds. A standard size won't fit or will put stress on the inner stem/coil. Go around back and forth, stopping and reversing at the wire. The metal is much thicker than aluminium foil but is likely delicate so be careful not to snag it, pull or bend it, and of course this is at your own risk, not officially endorsed, all care no responsibility etc.

This is exactly what i use on all my vapes for cleaning. Works great. I have used this to blow air into the fw3 in both directions (down mouthpiece hole and through the air intake). Remember, gravity is your friend, too. No issues so far. I got mine from a 2 dollar shop.

Edit- through the air intake and held upside down is probably the better option for blowing out the debris, especially after cleaning with a cotton bud.

Good call. This thing is great for so many applications. Love my pj, but mine is lcd so no colour wheel cleaning for me. Hmm, maybe i could use it for a general dust blowout on the pj though.

He can't warrantee you for the broken wood? It doesn't cost him much to do so... The wood is not durable at all mine started cracking from my dogs tail catching the charger and taking the vape to the floor

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
Pulled the trigger on a Walnut with two spare capsules and a spare mouthpiece. I'll post pics when it arrives. Payton Penns' video's helped sway me. I'm psyched. PS: There is still more for sale, but make sure to clear cache or use a private browsing window. I had been refreshing over and over and almost missed my shot today.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
He can't warrantee you for the broken wood? It doesn't cost him much to do so... The wood is not durable at all mine started cracking from my dogs tail catching the charger and taking the vape to the floor

I fixed it myself with loctight since the break was at the bottom nowhere near any heat (after Marc from firewood recommended ca wood glue). I posted pics and updates earlier in the thread.

Come to think of it, i am not sure if i ever posted the before and after shots, so here they are.

The break

After gluing

After finishing with the included wax

I wouldn't have expected warranty service as it was my fault, and being overseas meant postage there and back would be cost prohibitive for paid repairs, so i emailed @firewood and Marc promptly replied to confirm glue can be used and the best type.

Pretty easy fix in the end and great service.

sesh732

Imaginable
Aaaagh! FW3 stopped working, totally dead. I opened the battery chamber hoping to reset the device by disconnecting the batteries. The wooden battery cover is split in half right between the screws (lengthwise). You can't tell when it's screwed in but it falls apart when screws are loosened.

Anyone else have this problem? I'll contact FW and see what they say.

sesh732,
Top Bottom