Firewood Vaporizer

Sativapo

Yes, actually it looks a tiny bit longer to me. Like if when retracted it's like the fw5, mouthpiece included.

Last edited:
Sativapo,
Reactions: shredder

yeswecann

Thanks!

I should add some info on how it works... As you can see there is no button like on fw5. The button is the heater, which you can see in the second pic. It is spring loaded so when you squeeze it against the bowl (by squeezing the whole unit together), your squeezing action does double duty: it activates the internal button, and also created a tight seal between heater and bowl.

The little slider thing on the side has 3 positions: far left is to open/close, far right is to lock it shut for transportation, middle is to use.
This is so elegant.

elykpeace

exVASted
Firewood 6 pictures!

fw6 next to a fw5c and fw5s:
rcyiz71y3ab31.png

Opened up:
0bzsdqjr4ab31.png

Retractable mouthpiece:
sjljque25ab31.png

Loading:
d8a6ixlf5ab31.png

Tamping:
w9s8bgjn5ab31.png

Tool/Lid back in place and ready to go:
d6ehlkbw5ab31.png

Here you go again everyone. Wish we could sticky this at the top of every page. So exciting!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Got my confirmation email from Marc, pretty dang exciting! Shouldn’t be too long now and we’ll all be toting firewood(6) and talking about the experience. Thank you again @Hjalmark for keeping me up to date with the amazing world of portables, I feel like one of the cool kids. I’m excited about having a more portable portable than I’ve ever had before! I haven’t had a really good portable option... until NOW!
*Cue triumphant muzak and ridiculously upbeat voice-over dude*: “The Firewood Six, it’s all new for you!”

I think that FW6 will be perfect for my dog walks as well as cheeky quick hits on days out & about. I absolutely love having a herb stash onboard the device for stealthy reload capability when a bowl (or two) just isn’t enough. Carrying an extra container and transferring material from it into the vape, while holding one in each hand can be cumbersome and messy/wasteful for me sometimes. The stash being so close to the bowl and the integral lid/tamper is genius imo. I’m happy to keep a couple extra batts nearby for a quick switcheroo rather than being powerless until I can recharge. The FW6’s squeeze trigger is so ergonomic and will be badass on the go. I can hardly wait to get my filthy paws on it!

~ KnowNothing Dummyhead

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Got my confirmation email from Marc, pretty dang exciting! Shouldn’t be too long now and we’ll all be toting firewood(6) and talking about the experience. Thank you again @Hjalmark for keeping me up to date with the amazing world of portables, I feel like one of the cool kids. I’m excited about having a more portable portable than I’ve ever had before! I haven’t had a really good portable option... until NOW!
*Cue triumphant muzak and ridiculously upbeat voice-over dude*: “The Firewood Six, it’s all new for you!”

I think that FW6 will be perfect for my dog walks as well as cheeky quick hits on days out & about. I absolutely love having a herb stash onboard the device for stealthy reload capability when a bowl (or two) just isn’t enough. Carrying an extra container and transferring material from it into the vape, while holding one in each hand can be cumbersome and messy/wasteful for me sometimes. The stash being so close to the bowl and the integral lid/tamper is genius imo. I’m happy to keep a couple extra batts nearby for a quick switcheroo rather than being powerless until I can recharge. The FW6’s squeeze trigger is so ergonomic and will be badass on the go. I can hardly wait to get my filthy paws on it!

~ KnowNothing Dummyhead

Confirmation email? Has Marc started taking orders? Or just confirmation that you’re on the list for when he does start taking orders?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Just confirming I’m on the list, Marc hasn’t started taking orders yet. You can relax, you’ve not missed anything!

BUT...

A really cruel part of myself’s first instinct was to lie and say that Marc’s about to start taking orders soon, but that he’s shipping a FW6 to me beforehand just because he thought my email last week was hilarious.

BUT...

I didn’t because the kind part of myself won. At least today.

EDIT: There’s been no change. Release is still the same timeframe. Geez firewood people!

elykpeace

exVASted
Just confirming I’m on the list, Marc hasn’t started taking orders yet. You can relax, you’ve not missed anything!

BUT...

A really cruel part of myself’s first instinct was to lie and say that Marc’s about to start taking orders soon, but that he’s shipping a FW6 to me beforehand just because he thought my email last week was hilarious.

BUT...

I didn’t because the kind part of myself won. At least today.

EDIT: There’s been no change. Release is still the same timeframe. Geez firewood people!

Get in line brother:brow:

I'm fairly certain my put offs on the fw5 have been solved. Love the all in one vape. No doob tube or toothpick required!

Keep it up Marc!

amorin10

Marc this is so damned clever that im probably gonna end up getting one. I flipped out when I saw the storage chamber with the built in tool. that is really the thing thats been missing for me because I like to grab all my gear and go hang with my friends. this will effectively replace 3 items for me. my glass charlie vapcap, my travel herb jar and my induction heater. I really do applaud you for coming up with these designs. They are brilliant.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
The biggest problem with waiting, as I see it, is that time keeps on slipping into the future... :razz:

Man, the performance on this FW6 is bloody amazing, so much flavour and the effects are unbelievable! All of the components work seamlessly together to deliver a powerful experience that other vapes wish they could provide. It’s completely changed my perception of what’s possible with a portable device. All I can say is WOW! :o Looks like I’m gonna be riding this unicorn solo until Marc does the big release for the great unwashed masses.*
You guys are truly missing out on greatness! :rockon:

* just kidding folks, just joking! Put your pitchforks down please! I don’t actually have a FW6 in hand yet either, I only possess an overly active imagination and a warped sense of humour. But if I did have one right now, I would totally rub it in at every opportunity. Believe that. Goodnight Firewood people, this concludes our broadcast day.

Sativapo

The biggest problem with waiting, as I see it, is that time keeps on slipping into the future... :razz:

Man, the performance on this FW6 is bloody amazing, so much flavour and the effects are unbelievable! All of the components work seamlessly together to deliver a powerful experience that other vapes wish they could provide. It’s completely changed my perception of what’s possible with a portable device. All I can say is WOW! :o Looks like I’m gonna be riding this unicorn solo until Marc does the big release for the great unwashed masses.*
You guys are truly missing out on greatness! :rockon:

* just kidding folks, just joking! Put your pitchforks down please! I don’t actually have a FW6 in hand yet either, I only possess an overly active imagination and a warped sense of humour. But if I did have one right now, I would totally rub it in at every opportunity. Believe that. Goodnight Firewood people, this concludes our broadcast day.
Does he pay you at least for increasing the suspense before the release? ;):lol:

Last edited:

shredder

So, for those that have a firewood, did you order it finished? Or did you finish bit yourself. Is it worth it to wait a few days and have it done? Or is it so simple a cave man could do it?

I'm preparing myself, not even sure if it's going to be a choice yet.

I'd probably start using it right away however it came, lol.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So, for those that have a firewood, did you order it finished? Or did you finish bit yourself. Is it worth it to wait a few days and have it done? Or is it so simple a cave man could do it?

I'm preparing myself, not even sure if it's going to be a choice yet.

I'd probably start using it right away however it came, lol.

A lot of people like the unfinished look, and buy them with no plans to do anything else.

MMJane

I gave mine a light sanding every 4-6 weeks and gave it a light rub with wood oil. Kept it looking good as new.

I had the 3 & 4. I had to get rid of them because I stepped away from the scene for a while. I never pulled the trigger on the 5 and when I'd convinced myself to, rumors about the 6 were circulating. After trying a handful of other vapes, I realized they all sucked and I really need my FW love.

I'm grinning and bearing it, hating every second with the crap I'm using now but I refuse to try anything else. I know FW6 is gonna be my baby. Pre-orders cannot come soon enough!

Sativapo

I fine sanded it, first put some tung oil with a q-tip and made a walnut oil Bees wax and carnauba butter. I light sand it "wet" with the butter if needed but it stays like new with a bit of finger rubbing when it feels more "dry" . I could avoid the tung oil part but that primed it well.

Top Bottom