Fenix 2.0

nms

Hey, this one seems to be a great seller in most known european vaporizer shops. Does anyone know anything about it? It has quite the competitive price and the few reviews that look legit seem to kinda like it, only mentioning a common issue of the mouthpiece falling. Has anyone here tried it?

nms,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
There isn’t a huge amount of activity on the thread, but there is a dedicated thread that has more info:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I have one, on the beginning I was pretty disappointed, it's pretty big, there was a huge initial factory taste and I didn't get the learning curve right... I put it aside for months and even tried to sell it but nothing came to conclusion. This fall I gave him another chance after I read an happy report post, tried his tek and was totally blown by the performances, yes it's comparable to the Mighty... in a slightly smaller shape and cheaper.
A few months ago I invested in the glass mp and conduction bowl, not a huge difference but you are definitively going faster through a load with this bowl. Noticed you can use S&B dosing caps if you remove the bowl and retaining ring, it works very well also (even maybe too hot).

It's a good vape, I hope the last versions are well cured of any bad smell/taste, too sad the battery isn't replacable cause it's a great portable at home!

Top Bottom