FC reviewed at OceanStateCannabis.com

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that my new company, Ocean State Cannabis has reviewed FC. A major part of our focus will be on reviewing all things connected to medical marijuana- like relevant web sites, grow shops, head shops, products, etc.

I wrote the FC review personally. Please let me know how you like it and if I should add or delete anything. Sorry if I did not give you a personal shout-out at the end of the article. I wanted to add more folks, but it was getting rather long!

http://oceanstatecannabis.com/?p=235 :)

Tstat,

Nycdeisel

cool review! interesting site as well, I will have to explore it more :) but it all looks good so far!

thanks for the mention :D ;)

Nycdeisel,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I dont make it to the Lounge much but it is good to see a review for FC thrown out there. I put a bookmark om your site too, and will have to come back to check it sometime. Reviews from users for individual vaporizers would be very cool also.

IAmKrazy2,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, we are going to review the Q, PD, MFLB, and the Herbie in the coming weeks. Tomorrow we will be reviewing "11th State Consultations"- a new place in RI where you can get a MMJ referal if you qualify.

I'm glad you liked the site- thanks!

Tstat,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Sweet! Good job Tstat! I'll have to keep peeking at your site ;) Thanks for the kind words about FC!!

Lo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tstat, -thanks for all you are doing!
Thanks for following us here in Tucson at our Tucson Vapor Trails and AZVaporTrail!
To proliferate the spread of news, and the acceptance of Medicinal Marijuana, I have with the help of my Doctor located a half Marijuana Forums that did not have strong enough sections on MMJ, and have opened a few doors, and have provided links that lead to OceanStateCannabi.com as well.
Me being a Vaporist, have encouraged Vapor discussion and threads, which have links that lead back to here at FC.com
I live in Arizona, where things are fresh, and still developing. In some states I found a couple of MJ forums where the Vaporizer users don't offer input, as they perhaps feel a minority since the topic is not out there already. To open doors, I started a small group on a few of those websites... in hopes of linking things together for tighter networking... and that group, on all of those forums also leads them back here and to your links!
vaportrail.jpg

May your personal Vapor Trail lead you to a comfortable place!

Vitolo,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thank you so much. We appreciate any links to our site, and I will add your site to our links section as well.

Tstat,
Top Bottom