FC Poker Club

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:mad: Won't let me in... I don't have enough play money :( bastards!! Guess I have to play the play money tables to get more. Hell I never play the play money tables ROFL!!

Lo,

Pappy

shmaporist
Personally, I'd find this much more tantalizing if we played for small stakes like nickel/dime SB/BB.

Pappy,

Lo

Well then I could get in Pappy lol.. I have real money in my account :D I'm up :D

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I see where I kinda mighta went wrong :( I have been setting the buy ins for these tourneys too high.

Boo on me - Im trying to get more participation. Sorry bout that folks. Ill fix that for future games :)

I won tonight BTW. It was 4 of us and JDS was autofolded out. :/
Still fun though :)

KK, Ill open up a real $ tourney here as well :) (With a low buyin)

AGBeer,

SundayVaper

Obv great implementation of the new "Home Games" feature.

I am actually a career poker player. Also, generally I'd rather teabag a beartrap than play poker... HOWEVER I've realized that I don't actually hate playing as much as the stress induced by playingfor your livelihood. Anyways,'i think it will be a good opportunity for me to share poker knowledge with all you mad scientists of ganja that have taught me a few things...

SundayVaper,

Zot

Vaping Phool
I don't remember if I have a PS account or not; I'll have to check when I get on the PC next.

Thanks, sounds like fun! What timezone are you in?

Zot,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Kewl Folx - Another 'Phor Phun' game is happening tonight.

Buy in is dumb low (in play $$$ no less) so this means that EVERYONE who wants to should have no issues getting in tonight :)

Hopefully we will see some more people at the tables here soon, and start working up some prizes if we can generate enough interest

See yall tonight!

EDIT-Less than an hour to go and we have 4 people registered thus far. Get in now if you would like to play.
Ill drop a note in FC chat as well.

AGBeer,

Lo

Whee! Had fun, got my ass KICKED by Sick :)

Maybe next time I can get better hands... hard to win with 3,4 or 2,7 ROFL!!!

Lo,

thedeserttortoise

Sick was sick..... laurel hung in hard to the end though.....great game once again.

Nothing like hanging hard to the end though!

thedeserttortoise,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Alrighty folks - Weekly Thursday game (is tonight)

Lobby has been open for a while and awaiting you!

AGBeer,

Lo

:D Well it was fun but AG kicked my ass in the end!

Hopefully we can get some more players...would be great to get some regular games going!

Thanks AG!!

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Yes Ma'am it was a pleasure. Well, I kind of felt bad because just about every one of my hands was a very playable hand and everything you got was shit. I mean, there were times where I would just check it down when my hand was horrible. Sadly, yours seemed to be even more horrible than mine. :p

I think Thursdays might become the 'regular' with other games sprinkled in here and there. Thursday seems like a good day as its still a part of the workweek, and its not Friday! (The day before Friday works for me)

AGBeer,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Tonights game starts in a few hours.

So far we have 3 folks enrolled.

If you are interested - come on by!

AGBeer,

Lo

Woot! My internet been on fritz all week, finally got my service call today ;) I'm in!!

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Damn, good thing I was only hosting play $$ games.

TBT, I kinda lost interest in this as it didnt go as well as planned. I have a handful of folks in the 'club' but only one or two would come out to play on any given game.

If yall want, I can try it again to garner some more interest but then again playing 'free poker' isnt every ones cup of tea. :)

AGBeer,
Top Bottom