"FC" or "Fuck Combustion" Bubbler?

Which would you prefer sandblasted onto a bubbler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrNorml

Interesting. I don't think it's a question of being able to handle a bad word; after all, we're all on this site. I'm plenty old and plenty experienced with all kinds of language, but "fuck" is a strong word and I'm not sure I want it on something I'd share with friends, or something sitting on my desk, etc. On some level I like words to retain their power to unsettle or shock, and not become just another bit of verbal detritus.... Having said that, I actually don't really care that much about the bubbler--I'm more interested in our attitudes toward language....
Jeez, when I suggested that I got my fucking head handed to me. FC is great, Fuck Combustion comes across a bit ... harsh. I cannot see any loss of sales from having FC vs FuckCombustion but apparently this is a derfinate minority thought.

I love the words Fuck Combustion.The word FUCK is a kick in the arse to the fun police.Lets not worry about their nonsense.Its just a word not a bad one,a very good one and we should honour it.

better hurry up before its banned to use it or say it in public:2c::)

reminds me of this guy:D

So you like it when people tell you to fuck off you fuck? I don't like that. Not something I generally say - bad words habit - FC is innocuous. If it's for users of this site, we all know the name. If it is advertizing to others. ... I don't like any glass to have ink on it but that's hard to find...

mod note: Posts merged.
  • When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts.

dannkk

I just think it's to many letters for a label. The bubbler is going to have to be huge. It's gonna cover the entire length of it or the font will be so small people have to get close to even know what it says.

dannkk,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Looks like a majority, almost 50% for this:

M5wYd.png

The size is almost like above as the downstem is pretty short.
PV

PlanetHaze,
Reactions: placetime

farscaper

Looks like a majority, almost 50% for this:

M5wYd.png

The size is almost like above as the downstem is pretty short.
PV

just to clarify, this is aprox. font size for it to go on the downstem?

I say it bangs! :tup: that would be the most tasteful place to do it... not in your face, but once you see it on the downstem it would be a total conversation point!

farscaper,

thesoloman

I would like it to read
Fuck Combustion.
--------------------^ that period is a must for me

thesoloman,

placetime

fwiw, i always thought of this thread as being about what to put on any "fc bubbler", not one particular bubbler :2c:
:peace:

placetime,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Well, it couldn't pertain to Lev's because his piece started shipping like a day after this thread was started. Additionally, this thread was started after deliberation on the PV FC bubbler thread. Page 8 :2c:

Jeppy,

Bouldorado

Personally, I hate any text on a pipe that isn't artistic or the name of the artist/brand ("patent pending" on Goldstein pieces for example). I'd prefer either a clear bubbler, or just the letters FC.

Bouldorado,
Reactions: MrNorml

thesoloman

wait sense this is a PV bubbler it should just read FC. keep it short n simple

thesoloman,
Top Bottom