FC needs women..

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
There are a few women that post here regularly, you just arent looking hard enough. :ninja:

illadelph,

max

Out to lunch
illadelph said:
There are a few women that post here regularly..
FC needs MORE women. vtac says we're behind on our quota and we may lose our federal funding. :uhoh:

max,

vap999

Maybe the FC name puts women off. If expanding the FC user community and its diversity are priorities, FC might want to consider adopting a more descriptive and neutral (non-confrontational) name, such as one at least mentioning or alluding to vaporizers or vaporization.

vap999,

lwien

vap999 said:
Maybe the FC name puts women off. If expanding the FC user community and its diversity are priorities, FC might want to consider adopting a more descriptive and neutral (non-confrontational) name, such as one at least mentioning or alluding to vaporizers or vaporization.
Why? Some of the most confrontational people that I know have been women. And believe me, "fuck" is definitely in their vocabulary.

lwien,
Reactions: OyVape

nostalgia

Nostalgia
Haha, this thread is hilarious! There are some chicks on here but I think we should recruit more females for FC... somehow.

nostalgia,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
3-4 that I know of

nice one lwien..you made me laugh my ass off. thanks for the late night chuckle :lol:

Hennessy1414,

duh

Everyone knows women prefer the PD. :lol:

Anyone under 150lbs is, by definition, a 'light weight' so another hit whether it is smoking or vaping is going to have a bigger effect.

Maybe some Hello-Kitty vapes? :cool:
;)

duh,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
How about "Daisy Rock" vaporizers for young aspiring female vaporists with a whammy bar...

jeffp,

nostalgia

Nostalgia
duh said:
Anyone under 150lbs is, by definition, a 'light weight' so another hit whether it is smoking or vaping is going to have a bigger effect.
I would have to disagree because I've seen a skinny 15 year old girl smoke a two hundred pound dude under the table. It's got a lot to do with tolerance. Dude actually greened out too, it was pretty hilarious.

nostalgia,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Weighing in at 135 pds, the biggest snap I've measured myself doing is 1.6 on my bong :ko:

I'd be speechless if someone could do much more :o

Durden,

Melizzard

duh said:
Everyone knows women prefer the PD. :lol:

Maybe some Hello-Kitty vapes? :cool:
;)
As long as it's not pink .... LOL ... now, PURPLE would be great (and I did just order a Purple Days)! ;)

Melizzard,
Top Bottom