FC Fantasy Football!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Is there any way to name the divisions? Instead of Division 1 and 2, it would be cool to have something like "Indica Division" and "Sativa Division" or something more creative.
:2c:

Vapor Junkie

Is there any way to name the divisions? Instead of Division 1 and 2, it would be cool to have something like "Indica Division" and "Sativa Division" or something more creative.
:2c:

Yep I can rename them, however I'm not creative AT ALL. :) I'll use your suggestion for now and if you come up with anything cooler, let me know.

Vapor Junkie,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sweet!
I hope I'm in the Indica Division..... everyone knows Sativia's don't know shit about football.

:rockon:

Stu,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
who's manbearpig? that was my team name for like 3 years when i first started! lol

JDSupreme,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Thanks for the invite. I'm Bababooey in the sativa division. Hello JDSupreme. I'm still sporting that flame finish vg I got of you, thanks. Is there any way we can make this a money league ? It kinda insures people stay active. Nothing big. $10-$20.

pinoy,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Thanks for the invite. I'm Bababooey in the sativa division. Hello JDSupreme. I'm still sporting that flame finish vg I got of you, thanks. Is there any way we can make this a money league ? It kinda insures people stay active. Nothing big. $10-$20.

Nice!

I am totally down for making this a small money league if everyone else is. A winner take all would work with a low buy in.

We can use http://www.leaguesafe.com/ to hold the cash

JDSupreme,

Vapor Junkie

I'm ok with it becoming a small money league as long as everyone here agrees on it. If we don't get a unanimous decision about that then we can keep it bragging rights for this year and add a buy-in next year.

Remember, we have a couple newbies among us who have never played.

Vapor Junkie,

RaoulDuke007

I don't mind a small buy-in, personally. It's my first time this year (be gentle!) but I don't mind if it's just a small bit of scratch. Shark Sandwich is ready to dominate in the Indica division! *flex!*

RaoulDuke007,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have no problems with taking money from you all if y'all don't mind losing it.
:peace:

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
$10 cool with everyone? $100 pot, ha. We should do 80/20 or 75/25 for 1st and 2nd, then if you make it to the finals you at least double your buy in, win or lose.

turk

turk
....$10 bucks works for me...this is my maiden voayage too...although I KNOW football, just never played fantasy....4 one reason or another...

turk,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I'm happy to take everyone's money. $10 buy in is fine.

Pretty cocky for a FF rookie, yes?

Vapinghole,

Vapor Junkie

I just fired off the 10th invite to Mynameismud. Assuming he makes a team, we are full!

and now... I shall make my Pax full! :)

Edit: as for the $10 buy-in... I have confirmation from 8/10 that they are ok with it. As soon as I hear from stickstones and mynameismud we will know for certain.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey guys just joined, glad i got the last spot!!! Totally down with the 10 dollar buy-in, however i think 15 dollar buy in would be better that way you could do 1st, 2nd, 3rd getting money. Something like 1st-100$, 2nd-35$, and 3rd gets their money back? Or even 100 for 1st and 50 for second if people dont want 3rd place getting anything lol...I think an extra 5 dollars isnt really a big deal and it makes the prizes more enticing...

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom