Favorite animal noise?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I just got down here to FL, but these huge birds called Sandhill Cranes have this crazy birdcall. Never heard it in my life before now, but I swear it sounds like something out of Jurassic Park. We have a few that live nearby and their birdcall is LOUD

(warning - loud video - turn down your speakers first!)

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Squiby

Squiby

Whether I'm sitting on the porch in the evenings or laying in bed getting ready to drift off, I love listening to the frogs. In the late spring, the male frog mating calls ring out through the forest and wetlands. What a great sound to fall asleep to.

Squiby,

2 Cycle

I just got down here to FL, but these huge birds called Sandhill Cranes have this crazy birdcall. Never heard it in my life before now, but I swear it sounds like something out of Jurassic Park. We have a few that live nearby and their birdcall is LOUD

(warning - loud video - turn down your speakers first!)

I gotta say that this would drive me insane!

2 Cycle,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
My black lab when he sighs. Usually happens when I'm petting him and he's trying to sleep.

This same thing with my parents Red Fox lab. I love when he's lying there and I pet him and he starts getting comfortable, you'll see him swell up and then just let out this big "ugghhhhhhhhhhh" and his whole body will be relaxed :lol: I love it

Squiby

My Bengal, Caleb, purrs like an idiling engine. It's very loud for a cats purr. I love it. It is a deep rhythmic sound and has a soothing effect. Then as he falls asleep draped over my lap, the purr morphs into a snore.

What a fantastic beast he is!

crawdad

floatin

x2...its cool to hear them from way off and high up as a group passes way overhead and im chasing clouds across the sky, the sound carries pretty far...also, owls at night. additionally the sound of coyotes but i do have to say the sound of them has slightly terrified me a few times, there is a place i like to backpack and apparently its a home for a large pack as i hear them every time i do an over nighter there, one night they made their way over to my tent and i was glad the menacing sound of a zipper was enough to move them along...that was a long night.

Top Bottom