Fastest and finest grinder for small amounts?

rozroz

hi, i need a fast, fine grinder for really small chunks.
I grind a bit evey evening and the decend storm bickel orange grinder takes too long and not shredding fine enough.
I don’t need a 4 piece. 2 piece is best for me.
But isnt there a “one turn” fast grinder out there? Why in this day and age i need to do 10+ turns only for medium shredding?
Any suggestions?
Tnx

Ps- does the smallest Kannastor
Grinds fine enough?

Last edited:

LabPong

If you can pick out most of the stems....get a S&B small herb mill. I use it 90% of the time over my expensive metal ones. It grinds very very well. Plus shorter teeth allow easy brush out of kief and bits.

As soon as someone can make one of these exactly same design out of metal......I will get that too.

Baron23

hi, i need a fast, fine grinder for really small chunks.
I grind a bit evey evening and the decend storm bickel orange grinder takes too long and not shredding fine enough.
I don’t need a 4 piece. 2 piece is best for me.
But isnt there a “one turn” fast grinder out there? Why in this day and age i need to do 10+ turns only for medium shredding?
Any suggestions?
Tnx

Ps- does the smallest Kannastor
Grinds fine enough?

The NewVape fine grinder is the best fine grinder I have found:

https://www.newvape.com/grinders

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Dear @rozroz Have you seen this little guy? Mini micro doser’s Mendo Mulcher exclusive to 420EDC.

20180309_130420__63601.1520622730.jpg

20180309_130439__77810.1520622733.jpg
20180309_130845__72119.1520622730.jpg

20180309_132737__01272.1520622733.jpg

20180309_140012__15736.1520684573.jpg

Introducing the MicroDoser for 420EDC from Mendo Mulcher. We've sold a bunch of the 2 piece Mini Mulchers and asked Dave to design it into a 3 piece to be more friendly to vaporists for On-The-Go/EDC use. Grind It As You Need It!

Shown with the ArGo and 420EDC MiniStashCase and accessories for scale.

Thanks for looking and all the support FC!

Ships free during our introductory period.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
giphy.gif

Blame it on the Silver Haze - It makes me faster than my own shadow! ;)

And no, sorry, I have not tried it. I am happy with both my Storz & Bickel and my Newvape fine grinder. I only wanted to provide the link that you were looking for.

And... Ooops. That was my posting number 1.000... :)

rozroz

seems the MF Nano Grinder is the one for me..
except it's sold out everywhere.
did they stop making it?

Last edited:
rozroz,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains

On MFLB's site, in the description for the finishing grinder, they say:

"We've found that our Finishing Grinder is far superior to our Nano Grinder in terms of textural delicacy, and is on par with the extra-fine grind one would expect from a coffee grinder."

Is there a reason you're not wanting their finishing grinder?

They've discontinued the Nano Grinder because it's not as good as their finishing grinder.

rozroz

On MFLB's site, in the description for the finishing grinder, they say:

"We've found that our Finishing Grinder is far superior to our Nano Grinder in terms of textural delicacy, and is on par with the extra-fine grind one would expect from a coffee grinder."

Is there a reason you're not wanting their finishing grinder?

interesting.. well, i don't want it instantly turning into power on the other hand.
i'll watch some reviews.

rozroz,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
interesting.. well, i don't want it instantly turning into power on the other hand.
i'll watch some reviews.

Lol, come on man. You said you wanted a fine grind in a small format, 2 piece grinder! You found what you wanted, realized it was discontinued but now aren't sure you want the improved version that's still for sale?

I don't see where the hold up is?

rozroz

Lol, come on man. You said you wanted a fine grind in a small format, 2 piece grinder! You found what you wanted, realized it was discontinued but now aren't sure you want the improved version that's still for sale?

I don't see where the hold up is?
it's not very cheap, not sure about the wood as material, and i need to see some videos that it's not turning into plain powder.
fair enough for you?

rozroz,
Reactions: Hogni

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
seems the MF Nano Grinder is the one for me..
except it's sold out everywhere.
did they stop making it?

If you search for "headchef 2pc 30mm herb grinder" you'll find what's basically the MF Nano grinder.

I also have a 1.5 inch 2 pc kannastor that grinds tiny amounts really fine.

Still what I'm using most is the secret weapon II and it seems to work fine for a single bowls worth of herb too.

rozroz

If you search for "headchef 2pc 30mm herb grinder" you'll find what's basically the MF Nano grinder.

I also have a 1.5 inch 2 pc kannastor that grinds tiny amounts really fine.

Still what I'm using most is the secret weapon II and it seems to work fine for a single bowls worth of herb too.

so some questions:
did you use the Headchef? how fine it grinds?
and why do you prefer Secret Weapon II?
and which of these 3 make it finest with fewer turns?

rozroz,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't know how to qualify how fine any grinder actually grinds all on it's own, the nano/headchef give a pretty fine grind but takes a bunch of grinding(turning) and since it's so tiny it's rough on the hands. The Kannastor is about equal in performance to the headchef.

The secret weapon II grinds more of a medium shred/grind with 6-8 turns... flip it over and do 8-10 turns and it's a finer grind... mines smooth and easy to turn.

I have neuropathy so there are times I can't even grab the nano or kannastor because they're so small but it seems i can always manage with the SWII.

( I believe the absolute finest grind with tiny amounts would come with the MFLB finishing grinder.)

Top Bottom